The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some free time off

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Some free time off Left_bar_bleue150/150Some free time off Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Some free time off Empty
PostSubject: Some free time off   Some free time off Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 6:15 am

Some free time off 5m9g7
Some free time off Tumblr_m8gxp5Ol5z1r6fzito1_500

Amaya headed barefooted towards a nearby sand dune that erected vertically along the beach. She had some free time now so she decided to spend some time off at the beach. But she glanced back to see if anyone was looking before she climbed over the dune to the other side, where the beach continued on. It wasn't too huge that took a lot of effort to get over but it wasn't too small that it couldn't cover it's immediate surroundings either. Amaya sighed in content and went over to the waters, letting the salt water wash over her sand covered feet. It's been awhile since she came over here to clear her mind, she even almost forgot about this little place.

Not many people come over to this side of the beach, only a couple of boats passing by, so it was a good place to just sit around or have a nap in their little haven. It was where they used to play around with his bow and her knives, keeping little Kaira away from the danger. Now, Amaya came here alone just to have some time to herself. She walked back up shore and unveiled the small knives wrapped in a piece of rag which she hid under her shorts, putting them down on the sand while picking one up. She stared towards a ridge of sand and threw the knife overhead with all her might towards it. Her frustration was much more silent than before but this was the best way to exert it and keep her sane. But today something felt different, like someone might just walked over here or something.

Last edited by Chiiyoko on Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Some free time off Left_bar_bleue150/150Some free time off Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Nixon Harley

Some free time off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some free time off   Some free time off Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 1:47 pm

Some free time off Download.php?text=Chance%20Greyson&name=Movie%20%20-%20Sin%20City

Some free time off Tumblr_mckw2sfITH1r5g5xjo1_500 

---District 4---Male---15---

Today is a glass-half-full kind of day for me. I walk to the beach with a smile on my face, whistling and taking my time. All I really want to do is chill. Once I get to the beach, I see the white fence that is always there. I climb up and hop over it. It has a gate, but that always take 5 minutes to open. This is eaiser. Once I'm over the fence, I begin to walk along the beach, searching for a good spot to just stay at. After about 3 minutes of walking, I come along a girl. I come along just in time to see her throw a knife into a sand dune. I stare for a minute or two. "Sweet throw." I can tell I startled the girl. "I'm Greyson."
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Some free time off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some free time off   Some free time off Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 9:59 pm

Some free time off 5m9g7
Some free time off Tumblr_ma43f9cZZV1rwujvf

Amaya picked up another knife, ready to throw it out again, until she heard someone call out to her. She gasped and quickly hid the knife in her hands behind her as she turned to the voice's direction. But it wasn't any peacekeeper, it was just a boy. Amaya sighed and dropped her hands, revealing the knife again, "damn, you scared the crap outta me." She walked to the knife she last threw and pulled it out as she gave a smile to him whom he introduced himself as Chance, "Thanks. Amaya, nice to meet you." She sat down on the sand and started cleaning the used knives and asked casually, "so what brought you around here?" It was strange for Amaya since she hasn't really talked to a lot of people for quite awhile already.

Last edited by Chiiyoko on Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Some free time off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some free time off   Some free time off Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 11:43 am

Whoops I meant chance xD

Some free time off Download.php?text=Chance%20Greyson&name=Movie%20%20-%20Sin%20City

Some free time off Tumblr_m2rv71xDc91rsfnnro1_1280 

"Oh, sorry 'bout that." I say in response to scaring the girl. "Nice to meet you Amaya. You have a pretty cool name." I watched as Amaya cleaned the knives. I just decided to come out here today to chill a bit, today's one of my optimistic days."[/b] I grin. "I don't get these kind of days a lot, so I like to make the most of them." I sit down next to Amaya and study her knives. I carefully run my finger over to blade of one. My finger spurts a few dots of blood. "Whoops." I say, wiping off the blood. "Well those are some sharp knives. Usually I can do that without getting cut."
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Some free time off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some free time off   Some free time off Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 5:55 am

no probs! changed it xD
Some free time off 5m9g7
Some free time off Tumblr_md1u6niSfJ1rt2432

"No problem," Amaya laughed, "well, it would've been a problem if you were one of those peacekeepers." With that being said, Amaya became a little more cautious, keeping the knives closer to them and away from view from their surroundings. When Chance mentioned about her name she lifted an eyebrow, "well that's a first. Thanks though, your name's cool too. You're the first 'Chance' I've seen around here!" She settled down the first knife and picked the second, outstretching her legs towards the sea as she smiled and replied to him, "Yeah, days haven't been very optimistic for me either. But it's nice to get a day away from those fishing boats once in awhile like today. Well we better keep this optimism going for the rest of the day then!" The sea breeze blew towards them, somewhat agree to their statements.

Amaya turned back when she heard Chance mumbled something to see his finger bleeding. "Ah sorry, I forgot to warn you about them," she quickly teared a piece of the rag and wrapped it tightly around the finger. "Better keep this on, those cuts can get real ugly sometimes. I keep them up to shape before I come out on days like this just in case I find a log or something hard as a target," Amaya grinned sheepishly as she explained. She placed back the knife she held and covered them up and put them aside. "So, any reason for this rare optimistic day?" she suddenly asked, too late to shut her mouth. It was probably to make small talk but it was also probably 'cause she wanted to find a day like that too.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Some free time off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some free time off   Some free time off Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 4:54 pm

Some free time off Tumblr_m5dp90l9J61r7keo1 

"Well you never know. Maybe I am one of those peacekeepers." It's funny, because I am the exact opposite of a peacekeeper. They are all muscles and tough guy. I can be both, but I'm more of the clever type, which isn't really peacekeeper material. You play a game of hide and seek with them, they'll probably stand behind a lamp post thinking they are hidden. "Thanks." I say with a smile as response to Amaya complimenting my name. 'Well, to be fair you are the first Amaya I've met." I look towards the sea. "Yeah, I agree. I like getting away from everything."

"It's alright, I always get cuts and bruises when I train with my brother. Not like it's really worth it though.... I don't like fighting all that much." Again, cleverness is my perk. "My whole family is away for a few days. So I can sleep in, not get nagged to stuff, I can live on my schedule." I smile at Amaya. "It put me in a good mood today. Since I can do anything I want, I came here. So, pretty good."
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Some free time off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some free time off   Some free time off Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 10:15 am

Some free time off 5m9g7
Some free time off Tumblr_md1tyxBDDe1rt2432

"Well if you were you would've killed or arrested me by now and not sit and have tea with me or something," Amaya grinned, poking Chance in the arm, "so I'm placing my bets on no." She never really liked any of those big guys that are littered all over the district. Keeping peace would've been easy in here with or without them either way so in Amaya's eyes, peacekeepers don't really keep peace. Amaya chuckled and grumbled, "too bad reality always pulls us back one way or another." The thought of getting away from everything for good could actually be a nice thing ever crossed her mind once or twice but of course, it wouldn't be anything more than just a mindless thought.

Amaya laughed as she thought about all the cuts she had in the past, "No cut or bruise is worth it on our lovely skin at all!" She held up her rough hands to examine them, sarcasm spilling over the description of their skin. All the superficial scars healed but other scars much deeper don't. "No pain no gain as they always say I guess," Amaya continued, "It's hard to not learn how to fight around here though. Fighting isn't really my thing either, but it's a good reliever from certain things. My brother and I used to just come over here and play around with these just to pass time!" She pointed to the knives and attempted a smile as ..he came to play in mind. Amaya shook it off and listened in as Chance tells about today and she sighed in envy, "Must be nice to be able to do anything you want huh?"
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Some free time off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some free time off   Some free time off Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 4:46 pm

Some free time off Tumblr_lxh21qwwrB1qg6xtjo1_500 

I laugh at Amaya's peacekeeper comment. "Ding ding ding! You got the answer." I say while laughing. "Screw reality, I hardly ever live in it." It's true, most of the time it's like I'm living in my own world. But that's not because I'm delusional or anything, it's just because I want to make myself happy. Doesn't everyone?

"Weapons shold really expect our opinions. It's not really fair that they can cut us without our permission. It's not cool." I stretch my arms a little bit. "Yup. No pain, no gain in the amount of scars we have." I say with a shrug. "Well it's fun to do a little playful fighting with friends and stuff. But when it gets real serious, that's where I draw the line. I'm not a fight addict like most other guys around here." I look out towards the sea just as a boat passes. "There's a rare sight." I gesture to the boat. Not many boats come around this part of the beach. "Oh yeah, it's great doing anything I want."
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Some free time off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some free time off   Some free time off Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 1:19 am

Some free time off 5m9g7
Some free time off Tumblr_md1u5wW4OV1rt2432

Amaya outstretched her hand towards Chance, beaming, "so do I win a prize?" She laughed softly and commented, pointing at him, "screw reality and reality comes back to screw you!" Amaya thought that she if ever had the chance, she'd ditch reality. But for now it seems like she'll still have to do as it commands.

"Weapons are weapons, they'll cut anyone in their way. They're just that badass," Amaya chuckled, agreeing with Chance. Amaya nodded as her expression became a little more serious and shuddered, "I snooped around the training center once, just to take a peek. That place is ... well.. horrible. Don't think I'd wanna pick a fight there." The people, or Careers, all seemed real serious there and you'd be able to smell the tense in the air sometimes. Amaya then looked out to see the boat sailing by as Chance gestured to it. "Oh yeah, that's the first one today. Didn't think we'd see any, the waves look quite rough further out there," Amaya squinted to look farther out sea. Well, at least the people on the boat she's in called it a day for today. "Or maybe someone's having a joyride," she shrugged as the boat passed them. Amaya grabbed some sand in her hand and threw it into the coming waves as she joked, "it sounds very tempting, maybe I should just quit my job so I can do whatever I want."
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Some free time off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some free time off   Some free time off Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 1:47 am

Some free time off Tumblr_lxm3bigT9j1rn4l40o8_400 

I smile at Amaya. "Oh yes, you win a great prize." I look down at the sand and scoop up a handful. Then I smirk and instead of dropping the pile into Amaya's hands, I throw it at her shirt. "Whoops." I say, but it's obvious that was no accident. 

"Weapons aren't that badass. Honestly, they're such tools. But like... Literally." I say with a small laugh afterwards. "The training center itself isn't really terrible. It's the fact that despite how much the Capitol loves their career districts and their need to train, they feel the need to kill people not by games, but by smells in those training centers. Like ever heard of an air fresher?" I say with a sigh. And it's true, the training centers are smelly as hell. "Anyway, maybe there's a boat around here somewhere and I'll go for a ride later. Sounds pretty decent, what do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Some free time off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some free time off   Some free time off Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 4:16 am

Some free time off 5m9g7
Some free time off Tumblr_ma0dwy5xrb1rwujvf

"Hey!" Amaya shouted out as she tried to block some of the sand getting onto her. "You're a horrible prize giver you know that?" She laughed, retaliating by throwing some sand back at Chance as well but wasn't really aiming and probably missed.

Amaya swept the sand off her shirt and grinned, "Well, they let you control them and obey your every command. Guess it really does look like the word tool is written all over them. But when you use them right, they can be pretty badass." She picked up her cloth of knives and patted them. Amaya almost burst out laughing at Chance's comment on the smell of that darn place. "Have they even heard of opening windows? They'd be losing all their customers by a month!" Her expression faltered a little when he mentioned about getting on for a boat ride. She didn't want to go back to haunting memories but she was being a hypocrite just by being here wasn't she? It did sound like a good idea, getting onto a boat not really needing to fish. Amaya easily replaced her expression with a smile, "that sounds like a great idea! I'm sure that there are quite a few boats around today, we'd be able to get onto one easily." She stood up to look over to the docks where quite a handful of boats were parked around.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Some free time off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some free time off   Some free time off Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 1:41 pm

Some free time off Tumblr_lxh21qwwrB1qg6xtjo1_500 

"Fine, I have a better prize. Three shiny invisible diamonds. They're yours." I open Amaya's hand and place all three "diamonds" in the palm. "There, now you'll be rich!" I laugh. Amaya throws some sand back at me, and I let it hit me. "Looks like I get what I deserve." I say to her with a smile. 

We continue our conversation about weapons. "Ah, I got it. They're badass tools. That's a good title for them." It's a good median point in my opinion. The subject changed back to the stench of the training center.  "Honestly. I mean, I'm pretty sure even the swords smell. And that's like an insult, swords should smell of fresh silver, not puberty." I say with a shrug. It really seems anything but good. I look our towards the sea again and picture myself on a boat. It looks delightful. "Yeah, I think it'd be fun. I haven't been on a boat for a while actually, I've uh.. Never really had time." Truth is though, the last time I got on a boat, it was with Cara.  Even though she died years ago, the memory of her still haunts me. I wipe the thought from my mind. "We'll go check it out in a few."
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Some free time off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some free time off   Some free time off Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 4:01 am

Some free time off 5m9g7
Some free time off Tumblr_ma0e61Mr5K1rwujvf

Amaya closed her hand and put her little imaginary prize in her back pocket, "well thank you kind sir, I better keep them safely just in case anyone tries to steal it." She chuckled, looking back at Chance with a sand covered shirt on him. "An eye for an eye I'd say. All fair's in love and war!"

"We could work with that title," Amaya grinned and tucked in the lose edges of the rag, keeping them properly this time. She shuddered and cringed at the mere thought of smelly swords, "yuck.. I don't think I wanna imagine why or how really... Swords should be handled with care." She tutted and shook her head disapprovingly. Amaya glanced out at the sea with Chance before turning back to him in surprise as he mentioned not being on a boat for a while now. "Really? I thought everyone would've been on boats very frequently around here. Looks like you'll finally get the time to get on one now," she said as she kept her knives under the waistband of her shorts while continuing, "I've been getting on these boats everyday since I took over my brother's work and I'm even starting to get sick of it! But it'll be nice to just go for a joyride." Amaya grinned and nodded, "I'll race you there!" She turned around and gained speed as she got over the sand dune, picking up her slippers where she abandoned them along the upper coast She then made her way to the docks, turning back occasionally to see if Chance was following.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Some free time off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some free time off   Some free time off Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some free time off
Page 1 of 1