The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

district 5 and my girl terezi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Male Posts : 607
Birthday : 1999-02-10

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
district 5 and my girl terezi Left_bar_bleue150/150district 5 and my girl terezi Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Sagittaria Silverhand
Alliance:: None

district 5 and my girl terezi Empty
PostSubject: district 5 and my girl terezi   district 5 and my girl terezi Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 8:33 am

Ok so I saw sol's post about the whole d1 thing. I thought I would just hop along and make a topic here so that d5 and my new charrie Terezi can become active.
https://thehungergamesrp.rpg-board.net/t1493-a-simple-walk-encounters-a-problem
Here's the topic. Thx guys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: district 5 and my girl terezi   district 5 and my girl terezi Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 9:47 am

Can you guys stop making topics just to say you want people to RP in a district? We want people to RP in ALL the districts. At least just make it one thread, because this is sort of spam. Not saying you aren't allowed to, but just saying.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
district 5 and my girl terezi Left_bar_bleue150/150district 5 and my girl terezi Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Nixon Harley
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: district 5 and my girl terezi   district 5 and my girl terezi Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 11:05 am

If you want to rp with people, then just ask.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: district 5 and my girl terezi   district 5 and my girl terezi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

district 5 and my girl terezi
Page 1 of 1