The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Visiting the Tree House at Night.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Female Posts : 723
Birthday : 1998-07-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Visiting the Tree House at Night. Left_bar_bleue135/150Visiting the Tree House at Night. Empty_bar_bleue  (135/150)
Character Name:: Sebastian Sommer
Alliance:: Anti-Careers

Visiting the Tree House at Night. Empty
PostSubject: Visiting the Tree House at Night.   Visiting the Tree House at Night. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 8:56 pm

Pandora Lemmin
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

--------------------

Pandora walked into the forest. She made sure she was going the right way, and had to back track a few times. But she knew that the Tree House was somewhere deep within the woods. Pandora saw some boards hammered to a big tree that resembled a ladder. Pandora smiled, glad that she had found the way to the Tree House. She begins climbing the tall tree, and tries not to look down, seeing how high sh begins climbing. Before to long, Pandora reaches a hatch, and lifts it up, ending up in the Tree House. Once she pears up, she see's someone already up in there.
"Oh, sorry..." Pandora says, slightly embarrassed that she had interrupted them. "I'll just be going..."

--------------------
Back to top Go down
http://divergentcity.forumotion.com/
Kira

Kira

Female Posts : 389
Birthday : 1993-09-10

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Visiting the Tree House at Night. Left_bar_bleue150/150Visiting the Tree House at Night. Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Tree House at Night.   Visiting the Tree House at Night. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 7:45 pm

Marty already was done shopping for food and his little sister was playing with a couple of her friends. So he decoded to take a walk in the woods. He happened upon a girl
"Hey. What's your name?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Visiting the Tree House at Night. Left_bar_bleue135/150Visiting the Tree House at Night. Empty_bar_bleue  (135/150)

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Tree House at Night.   Visiting the Tree House at Night. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 8:53 pm

Pandora Lemmin

--------------------

Pandora froze after she had begun backing out of the tree house again. It seemed that the boy in there wanted her to stay, or at least give him her name. She peaks her head back into the wooden house, and replies. "Uh, it's um, Pandora..." She says, unsure of him. He appeared to be around her age, maybe a year or two older, though. "If... if you're busy, I could go... it's, it's alright, I don't mind..." She says quietly.

--------------------
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Visiting the Tree House at Night. Left_bar_bleue150/150Visiting the Tree House at Night. Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Tree House at Night.   Visiting the Tree House at Night. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 8:57 pm

Ooc-I knid of thought that Marty was walking on by. But, I'll roll with it.
ic- "Im not busy. Not at alm. My name's Marty." He tells her.
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Tree House at Night.   Visiting the Tree House at Night. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 5:32 pm

Pandora Lemmin

--------------------

Did this guy, Marty, really want her to stay? Pandora couldn't seem to think of an excuse to leave. So, she pushed herself up into the tree house, and sat down near a window, letting the warm sun hit her skin. Pandora mumbles a sleepy hello to Marty, not quite sure what to make of him just yet.

--------------------

((Well I posted that she was up in the tree house, and then had begun climbing down.))
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Tree House at Night.   Visiting the Tree House at Night. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 7:37 pm

(oh, okay))

Marty smiles.
"How come I haven't seen you around.before?"
He look out the window of the tree house amazed about the view.
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Tree House at Night.   Visiting the Tree House at Night. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 10:59 am

Pandora Lemmin

--------------------

Pandora wondered for a moment as well. Why hadn't she ever come to this tree house before? It was a beautiful spot, and you could see a lot of the forest from here. Even though large portions of the forest were barren. But Pandora chose to ignore that part.
"My dad works," She began explaining. "And I just haven't really wandered the district much. I don't really stray far from my house..." She says. Pandora hated to be in an unknown area, she got lost to easily.

--------------------
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Tree House at Night.   Visiting the Tree House at Night. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 11:04 am

"Well, that explains it." He says hapily.
Hum...what else to say....Uh...not sure so he got up.
"Well, I might see you later then."
With out lettinf her respons, Marty cimbed down and went back to the main district.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Tree House at Night.   Visiting the Tree House at Night. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Visiting the Tree House at Night.
Page 1 of 1