The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Waiting For Night

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Male Posts : 704
Birthday : 1993-01-14

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Waiting For Night Left_bar_bleue150/150Waiting For Night Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Waiting For Night Empty
PostSubject: Waiting For Night   Waiting For Night Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 11:00 pm

Grinder wondered aimlessly through the forest, trying to think of things he could be doing. His only friend in the district was currently away in the capitol on mentor duty. The sun was beginning to set, but it was still very warm outside. Before too long Grinder found himself in front of the Tree House, he entered and headed towards the kitchen. He was hungry, and in need of something to eat.
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Male Posts : 442
Birthday : 1997-08-08

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Waiting For Night Left_bar_bleue150/150Waiting For Night Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Drew Walker

Waiting For Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting For Night   Waiting For Night Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 11:13 pm

I slowly stalked through the night, walking around the trees. I was climbing the tree to get to a tree house when I had heard a noise. I moved slightly and quietly to the edge of the window watching a man move into the kitchen. I smiled and climbed through the window into the family area. I shimmied up a doorway and waited and watched the guy from the ceiling rafters. I smiled and saw his lanky muscles and wide shoulders. I smiled and dropped down. I knew this wasn't his house, the way he traveled lightly and always replaced exactly what he touched the same exact way he found it. I hopped down and cleared my throat "So are planning on making some of that for everyone? or just taking it yourself?" I said my whole theory resting on the fact its not his house...
Back to top Go down
http://idiosynkratick.tumblr.com/
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Waiting For Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting For Night   Waiting For Night Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 11:37 pm

I looked up when I heard a voice coming from some where. "Oh, I didnt realize there was anyone else here." I replied, a little embarrassed. The voice was coming from a young guy, about my age, I remembered seeing him around the town square. I didn't know his real name, because everyone called him Speed. "Did you want some?" I asked him, holding out the container of trail mix I was currently snacking on.
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Waiting For Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting For Night   Waiting For Night Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 11:51 pm

I smiled and looked back out side where the sky had opened up and began to pour. I smiled and moved to lean against the counter. "No thanks I'm fine, but what brings you down here anyways?" I asked giving the guy another good look over.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Male Posts : 921
Birthday : 1999-09-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Waiting For Night Left_bar_bleue10/150Waiting For Night Empty_bar_bleue  (10/150)
Character Name:: Leon Holt
Alliance:: N/A

Waiting For Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting For Night   Waiting For Night Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:23 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Dustin Ralcom

Dustin was walking through the forest. It was night so he had his leather jacket and hoodie. He was in the same place as where he killed his father. No one knew about it though. No one was smart enough to figure it out. He had his hoodie on under his leather jacket, but his hood was above his jacket, on at the moment. He saw the Tree House and sighed. Maybe he would find some quiet in there. He went in and looked around. He put his hoodie down and sighed as he saw people. They would probably recognize him...people said he looked like Daniel. He ignored them, and started walking towards a chair to sit down.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Waiting For Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting For Night   Waiting For Night Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:28 am

I grabbed a glass of water to wash down the nuts I had been eating. "Well, I was just trying to clear my head, and enjoying the forest." I replied. I made my way towards the living room, and took a seat on the couch. I hoped Speed would come join me, I didnt really want to be alone.
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Waiting For Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting For Night   Waiting For Night Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:37 am

I moved into the living room with him, I watched as his fit figure moved across the room and took a seat. I noticed another guy walk into the room. He looked familiar but I wasn't quite sure who it was... I shrugged and smiled over at the boy "Hey. How are you?" I said giving the new guy a good look over, and noticing he was just as attractive. I sighed, this was my life wasn't it? I mean this is how my luck would turn out to be anyways.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Waiting For Night Left_bar_bleue10/150Waiting For Night Empty_bar_bleue  (10/150)

Waiting For Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting For Night   Waiting For Night Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:43 am

Dustin looked at the other person who addressed him and just nodded in response. He sat down and finally said, "The answer to that is actually a bit more complicated..." He leaned back and looked down, not making eye contact with the other.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Waiting For Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting For Night   Waiting For Night Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:56 am

I noticed another boy had entered the room, he looked to be younger, and he looked familiar. I remembered who he was, I had seen him at the reapings these games, he was the younger brother of the district seven male tribute. "I know who you are." I said to him. He looked very upset, and I knew he had good reason.
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Waiting For Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting For Night   Waiting For Night Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 1:02 am

I shifted uncomfortably.. I moved to the other side of the room making me a drink from the lemonade stand there, I turned and rested on my elbows watching the other two. I breathe a little, not sure what would be the correct thing to say, or how to act... I had to control my breathing watching both guys with a form of desperate interest.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Waiting For Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting For Night   Waiting For Night Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 1:06 am

Dustin nodded and said, "Well...I'd love to regale you of what it was like to see him on screen like the others wanted, but I'm really not in the mood now..." He still didn't make eye contact. His voice was obviously sarcastic, but also a little shaky from what seemed to be sadness.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Waiting For Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting For Night   Waiting For Night Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 1:32 am

I felt bad for the boy. "I know what thats like." I replied. I got up and made my way back to the kitchen. I grabbed a jug of juice, and poured myself a glass. I knew what this guy was going through, and I didnt want to think about the past.
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Waiting For Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting For Night   Waiting For Night Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 1:57 pm

I snapped "that's why you look so familiar... And I would apologize, but it is pointless gesture. I mean I can't do anything about it. But I hope he wins and can come home, so that you want have that Sad and depressed look. I makes you look older than you are. But that's enough about the games, what do YOU like to do? both of you... what both of you guys like to do?" I sad but just a little hesitantly, I liked to talk, but sometimes I pushed people away faster than I could get them to stay...
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Waiting For Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting For Night   Waiting For Night Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 12:08 am

Dustin shook his head when he said that he hoped Daniel was coming home. Then he asked him what he liked to do and he shrugged. "Nothing really...just like to walk around...clear my head..." He had leaned forward his chair, putting his hands together.
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Waiting For Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting For Night   Waiting For Night Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 10:57 pm

~ Sorry about the wait, my only computer had taken a leave of absence with my mom or a while...

"Clear your head... I bet you do, anything I can help with? I like to talk but I like to listen even more, so If you have an issue Just come hunt me down...." I said look Dustin over I smiled and moved across the other side of the room. I glanced behind again looking Dustin over and then Grinder, smiling. I stopped and breathed as My mind reeled over possibilities...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Waiting For Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting For Night   Waiting For Night Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waiting For Night
Page 1 of 1