The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jokk Spaff's Interview

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Jokk Spaff's Interview Left_bar_bleue150/150Jokk Spaff's Interview Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Jokk Spaff's Interview Empty
PostSubject: Jokk Spaff's Interview   Jokk Spaff's Interview Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 3:04 pm

"Lets give a warm welcome to Jokk Spaff from district 5!" I shouted, and the crowd burst into applause.
Back to top Go down
Nico

Nico

Female Posts : 167
Birthday : 1999-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Jokk Spaff's Interview   Jokk Spaff's Interview Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 3:19 pm

I wave to the crowd, flashing a real, true smile as I walk out to Caesar. Making sure I keep smiling as the crowd silences, I put out my hand. "It's a pleasure to new to Caesar!" I shout happily, forgetting about the mic. My loud voice bounces off all of the walls an makes the crowd giggle.

Still smiling and now blushing, my cape becomes still and I throw the hood off. Then, slowly, I undo whatever is holding the cloak together and reveal my full outfit.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Jokk Spaff's Interview Left_bar_bleue150/150Jokk Spaff's Interview Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Jokk Spaff's Interview   Jokk Spaff's Interview Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 3:20 pm

I smile and shake Jokk's hand, "Thats quite the outfit!" I exclaim, "Did your stylist come up with it?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Nico

Nico

PostSubject: Re: Jokk Spaff's Interview   Jokk Spaff's Interview Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 3:30 pm

My face becomes extremely red, and I knew this was coming. My angle was peoe person, and taking credit for something wasn't exactly people person, but neither was lying. I had a decision to make quickly, and my smile was gone until I could decide. Quickly, I picked a side.

"Isn't it? Actually, my stylist was a really big help in this, but I picked it out!" I flash my winning smile into the camera, and then finish answerin my question. "My stylist, she gave me a folder ful of ideas. Went through it and picked out this one because it has something from the hunger Games," I tap my hat, "something from District 5," I point to my shirt, "and something for me!" Gently I slap my right calf, indecating that I meant my "tights."
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Jokk Spaff's Interview   Jokk Spaff's Interview Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 3:33 pm

I smile enthusiastically, "Wow! Thats some good fashion sense! Did your job back home have anything to do with clothing or fashion? Being the Fine Arts and all"
Back to top Go down
Nico

Nico

PostSubject: Re: Jokk Spaff's Interview   Jokk Spaff's Interview Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 3:39 pm

I laugh, throwing my head back a little. "Oh, stop! You're making me blush!" I rub the back of my ecl sheepishly, thinking of home.

Suddenly I'm angry. How could they have taken me away from home! Leaving Hade to care for the family! She was too weak! She would never survive! "Actually, at home, I cared for my twin sister, Hade. And my little sister, Mari, and my mom and dad. They're pretty thrown out if wack since my older brother Derek died in the games. It was hard on all of us, so I promised, no. I swore to Hade that something like that wouldn't happen again. And I can only hope that I didn't lie ti my sister."

All of te anger now gone, I simply feel sad. A single tear escapes my eye and I pray I don't loo like an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Jokk Spaff's Interview   Jokk Spaff's Interview Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 3:41 pm

I sighed sympathetically, "That sounds terrible, to have already lost someone in the games" I murmur, "But if you think about it right, you have a change at winning and going home to your family!"
Back to top Go down
Nico

Nico

PostSubject: Re: Jokk Spaff's Interview   Jokk Spaff's Interview Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 3:44 pm

I look up at Caesar. "You're right. You see, I'm different than most of the people in this games. I'm not going around saying that I'm going to die. I trust that I might win. I can feel something, maybe hope, in my gut. I really think I stand a good chance!"

I pump my right fist into the air and the audience goes crazy!
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Jokk Spaff's Interview   Jokk Spaff's Interview Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 3:46 pm

"Thats a good way to think on it, set your bar of expectations right in the middle, and you will work your hardest and be more likely to make it!" I exclaim, "Thinking your going to win brings on overconfidence, and vice versa for thinking you will die"
Back to top Go down
Nico

Nico

PostSubject: Re: Jokk Spaff's Interview   Jokk Spaff's Interview Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 3:53 pm

I scrunch up my face. "Exactly. I don't want to be either of those. Dead." Staring at te audience, some of which is still cheering, and shrug. "Really, it's jar an honor to be here at the Capitol. Everyone is so nice, ad tge food t elegant!" I smile at that, knowing he audience is a bomb waiting to go off.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Jokk Spaff's Interview   Jokk Spaff's Interview Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 3:55 pm

I crowd erupts into applause and shouts of adoration. "You seem like a real nice guy, got any friends back home? Any special someone?" I ask, and the crowd hushes to hear the answer.
Back to top Go down
Nico

Nico

PostSubject: Re: Jokk Spaff's Interview   Jokk Spaff's Interview Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 4:02 pm

I answer immediately. "Well, of course my sister is one of my best friends, but there's also this girl named Cinn Elm. She's the daughter of Mason Elm, my mentor. We're good friends. And thus new girl, Coral. My sisters know her better than I do though. As for special any special someone? No girlfriend, but a crush? Yeah. You could say that." I look off into the distance, thinking about her. Oh! How much I wanted to go home so I could see her again!
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Jokk Spaff's Interview   Jokk Spaff's Interview Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 4:05 pm

The crowd gives out many awww's and I smile, "Would this crush be someone you just mentioned?"
Back to top Go down
Nico

Nico

PostSubject: Re: Jokk Spaff's Interview   Jokk Spaff's Interview Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 4:10 pm

I nod quickly bedew saying, "Yes. Cinn. Cinn, if your watching this I really like you." I keep my eyes on the camera, not sure what I was expecting.

--Meanwhile--

I stare at my brother in shock. He had mentioned me! And he like Cinn? Thy was crazy! I couldn't believe what I was hearing, and I doubt Cinn could either. It had to be a huge shock. He wa always so much of a loner back in District 5, where I was now.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Jokk Spaff's Interview   Jokk Spaff's Interview Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 4:12 pm

I crowd broke into applause, some tearing up from the touching declaration as the buzzer sounded. "Thats all the time we have for Jokk Spaff! Tribute of District 5, best of luck to you Jokk!"
Back to top Go down
Nico

Nico

PostSubject: Re: Jokk Spaff's Interview   Jokk Spaff's Interview Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 4:30 pm

"Thank you, Caesra! Good luck to you as well." I exit and sit down, my head I my hands, plainly wondering, "What have I done?" Still, I could change anything about
My interview, I could only loo on the bright side. If there even was one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jokk Spaff's Interview   Jokk Spaff's Interview Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jokk Spaff's Interview
Page 1 of 1