The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Interview with Cai Canidis!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Interview with Cai Canidis! Left_bar_bleue150/150Interview with Cai Canidis! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Interview with Cai Canidis! Empty
PostSubject: Interview with Cai Canidis!   Interview with Cai Canidis! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 3:50 am

Interview with Cai Canidis! Create.php?text=Caesar%20Flickerman&name=4114blasterc
Interview with Cai Canidis! Tumblr_inline_mk7ozsQq0w1qz4rgp

Caesar laughed as he and the audience shared a joke before the next tribute was ready to come up. "You know the fat lady always sings a good song about cake!" He wiped a tear from his eye as he stood up once again. "Well, I'm sure you guys don't want to hear my jokes, you're here to see this year's tributes! I am right?" He hyped and the audience followed. "So let us welcome Cai Canidis from the very own District 3!" Caesar turns to see the boy come up and shook his hand, giving him a pat on the back. "Good to see you here Cai! So how has it been around here? Hope it isn't too bad!" Caesar laughed, every tribute seemed to find it very alien here in the Capitol. And it's always nice to see how they think about it!
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Interview with Cai Canidis! Left_bar_bleue1/1Interview with Cai Canidis! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Cai Canidis!   Interview with Cai Canidis! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 9:34 pm

ooc: Sorry! The thing didn't show the "new post" icon so I didn't know you'd made this D:

ic:

I step onto the stage confidently, giving a big smile to the crowd. I return Caeser's handshake and take my seat, comfortable but not lounging. "It's good to be here, Caeser. I actually quite like it up here in the Capitol. Nice views, nice people. It's too bad I won't be back here for a few weeks," I say, lying quite a lot, but I needc to make the best impression possible.
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Interview with Cai Canidis! Left_bar_bleue150/150Interview with Cai Canidis! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Cai Canidis!   Interview with Cai Canidis! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 1:44 pm

Interview with Cai Canidis! Create.php?text=Caesar%20Flickerman&name=4114blasterc
Interview with Cai Canidis! Tumblr_inline_mk7ozsQq0w1qz4rgp

Caesar nodded his head letting the tribute talk, "Well the Capitol wouldn't be the same without you! And you know what they always say, distance makes the heart grow fonder. We are definitely looking out for your return!" Caesar sat up a little straighter as his voice fell on a more serious note, "speaking of places, do you have anyone back home rooting for you? Though I'm sure the whole District is!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Cai Canidis!   Interview with Cai Canidis! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interview with Cai Canidis!
Page 1 of 1