The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The 26th Hunger Games BEGIN!

Go down 
+5
Alexxx
IcyHeart
tεthys
Loki
Sno
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The 26th Hunger Games BEGIN! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150The 26th Hunger Games BEGIN! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

The 26th Hunger Games BEGIN! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 26th Hunger Games BEGIN!   The 26th Hunger Games BEGIN! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 12:04 am

"no plan is the best plan, because if you don't know what your doing, no one else can guess correctly" I chime in.
Back to top Go down
Blondgirl24

Blondgirl24

Female Posts : 175
Birthday : 1997-04-24

PostSubject: Re: The 26th Hunger Games BEGIN!   The 26th Hunger Games BEGIN! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 12:12 am

I looked around at the people. My heart racing, I was finally here. No allies or anything. Everything had faced down to this one moment. I twisted my ring nervously. I wondered if Alex could see me now. Pondering my fate as to weather or not I'd meet him once again.
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Male Posts : 1443
Birthday : 1994-12-20

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The 26th Hunger Games BEGIN! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue400/400The 26th Hunger Games BEGIN! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Character Name:: Brook Shields
Alliance:: Victors

PostSubject: Re: The 26th Hunger Games BEGIN!   The 26th Hunger Games BEGIN! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 12:19 am

Suddenly a loud horn blared,

Let the games begin.

I was ready almost the second the horn went off, I sprinted forward the other tributes hot on my heals. As I reached the Cornucopia I immediately picked up a sword and stabbed the girl from 7 through her chest. The other girls near me seemed hesitant so while I had the chance I picked up all the bandages shoving them in my pack, along with some burn medication and morphling. Already a good haul, on a whim I picked up a second sword as well and strapped a spear to my back. Time to clear out. I sprinted off as the girl from 2 tried to step in my way, too bad. My sword had cut her throat before she could think about it. Then the guy from 10 tried to tackle me, I don't know why he thought he had a chance but my sword ripped open his stomach, and I was sprinting away towards the cliff behind where I was standing before the horn. Not even looking behind me I stopped at the edge. Long way down, I turned to see if any of my allies decided to come at me.

Last edited by Katie on Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://thehungergamesrp.rpg-board.net
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The 26th Hunger Games BEGIN! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150The 26th Hunger Games BEGIN! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: The 26th Hunger Games BEGIN!   The 26th Hunger Games BEGIN! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 12:23 am

I heard the signal to begin and darted off towards the sword I had spotted, I sensed someone behind me, and it was on the opposite side of Milo, I looked and saw the district 8 male, I froze, swiveled his way and jumped up, planted my foot into the side of his neck, his momentum lost to my boot, and he spun out to the ground with a broken neck, dead instantly. I ran up and grabbed the sword to defend myself until Milo caught up.
Back to top Go down
Blondgirl24

Blondgirl24

Female Posts : 175
Birthday : 1997-04-24

PostSubject: Re: The 26th Hunger Games BEGIN!   The 26th Hunger Games BEGIN! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 12:25 am

I quickly ran for the weapons, I knew how to hunt, so I'd be good. I found a bow and a quiver. The quiver was filled with arrows, I grinned quickly then threw it on my back. And then I went to fill my pack. I got a few good things, like a sleeping bag and I think it was a lighter, then ran I tensed as I saw the boy from district 9 throwing a knife at me, I turned around and shot an arrow at him, killing him instantly. Then quickly ran away from the blood shed.

Last edited by Blondgirl24 on Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The 26th Hunger Games BEGIN! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue400/400The 26th Hunger Games BEGIN! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: The 26th Hunger Games BEGIN!   The 26th Hunger Games BEGIN! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 12:27 am

I sprinted to Jacob he tossed me a sword and I caught it ripping through the District 2 guy. "Where's Brook?" I asked worried inside. "Nevermind. I tossed my bag to Jacob, "Fill it," I said quickly then went to defend him as he stuffed our bags with gear.
Back to top Go down
Death

PostSubject: Re: The 26th Hunger Games BEGIN!   The 26th Hunger Games BEGIN! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 12:27 am

Ken reacted by instinct. Jumping off his plate and rushing to the other side, where Fern was. Nodding at her to follow and passing by her plate, he ran as fast as he could. A boy, district three, somehow got his hands on a spear. Throwing it at him. But Ken was faster. He dodged the attack by stopping his tracks at mid run. A near by knife glistened in the sunlight and Ken took the opportunity to kill. Wrinkling his nose, he threw the knife at the boy's head and not looking back if it hit or not. He grabbed the nearest belt full of throwing knives and a medium size bag, not wondering if he'll take the bow and arrows or the rope. He had what he wanted. The belt. Fleeing the scene, he ran as fast as his long legs could take him. Towards the jungle and not looking back.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The 26th Hunger Games BEGIN!   The 26th Hunger Games BEGIN! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 12:29 am

(I just killed that guy Blondgirl)

I ran over and grabbed a spear, then looked for the better things, a length of rope, two knives and a sleeping bag. I loved around and found the District 1 girl staring at me, she saw my spear, but not my knives, so I whipped one of them into her head, ran by, took the knife, and left her to die, looking for Brook.
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The 26th Hunger Games BEGIN!   The 26th Hunger Games BEGIN! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 12:31 am

I saw Jacob kill the one girl and Milo viciously defending them, "GUYS OVER HERE!" I yelled my two swords at the ready.

OOC: Please post at the Supplies list with what you've taken and how many xD
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The 26th Hunger Games BEGIN!   The 26th Hunger Games BEGIN! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 12:35 am

I ran towards Brook, spear ready to puncture someones vital organs, "Whats the plan?" I ask Brook, watching vigilantly for other tributes, but since there was Brook, Milo and I all together, no one approached.
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The 26th Hunger Games BEGIN!   The 26th Hunger Games BEGIN! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 12:38 am

"Jump.." I said simply "The fall shouldn't kill us, maybe injure and I can fix that." I bit my lip, I saw Vanessa at the Cornucopia and as I caught her eye motioned for her to jump after us when she was ready. "On the count of three?" I asked,

Post at the West side,

Make the Topic title

D1D7L-H
Back to top Go down
Death

PostSubject: Re: The 26th Hunger Games BEGIN!   The 26th Hunger Games BEGIN! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 12:47 am

As he ran, he heard someone follow. Hedidnt turn around. He just waited for the right time to know. If it was Fern, he was safe. But maybe it wasn't. He turned around a tree and hid. The district 3 female was confused as he disappeared. Ken wrinkled his nose again. He threw one knife and it hit her heart. So much for morals. He got her supplies, which was bandages and a strip of beef and continued to run away. Far away.
Back to top Go down
Alexxx
Alexxx

Female Posts : 297
Birthday : 1995-10-25

PostSubject: Re: The 26th Hunger Games BEGIN!   The 26th Hunger Games BEGIN! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 8:14 am

I run to the cornucopia and salvage a few things. I took a dagger, five throwing knives, and a fire starter along with a fishing rod & sleeping bag. A guy was coming up to me, about to fight, and I punch him dead in the stomach. He turns around and throws up some blood, then collapses. You can only assume he's dead. I manage to take his rope. I scamper away, hoping, just hoping that Ken's protecting Fern.
Back to top Go down
tεthys
Admin
tεthys

Female Posts : 576
Birthday : 1998-08-02

PostSubject: Re: The 26th Hunger Games BEGIN!   The 26th Hunger Games BEGIN! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 9:36 am

Fern was scared, but she tried to stay as focused as possible on the challenge that lied ahead. Kenbert from 4 passed her plate, motioning for Fern to follow. She hastily jumped off her plate. She felt self-conscious, knowing someone could attack her any second. As she followed Ken, the 5 girl got in her way. Panicking, she gave her a hard kick in the knee, and kept running, not liking to see the results. Once she was closer, she ran for what she needed. The one bow that sat there. No one seemed to be heading in its direction, so she ran faster than she had ever run before to snatch it along with around 20 or so arrows. While she was at it, she quickly snatched a few strips of beef and followed Kenbert.
Back to top Go down
Nico

Nico

Female Posts : 167
Birthday : 1999-05-27

PostSubject: Re: The 26th Hunger Games BEGIN!   The 26th Hunger Games BEGIN! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 10:38 am

With no hesitantion I jump off of my plate, grab the bag, and dash for my knives. With ease I scoop them up, looking at the 5 girl on the ground. I try to help her up, but she falls back down, and I can't risk myself. This event will torture me for the rest of the games, and I know it to be true.

The time I let a human being die. Still, I kept running, shove my thing in my backpack at the same time. As I ran South, I saw a dagger. Daggers were like knives, except you didn't throw them. One water crate was laying untouched, so I take the time to pick t up. I know my other pack must be something like a redcross health kit, with minor bandages. The cliff isn't as far down as I thought, but my eyes widen at the thought of jumping. Still, I'm not dead, and it needs to stay that way.

Now I'm close to the center, and I see a sleepig bag. Perfect! I grab it, and run faster, not getting anything else. I'm set.
Back to top Go down
IcyHeart

IcyHeart

Female Posts : 108
Birthday : 1999-08-03

PostSubject: Re: The 26th Hunger Games BEGIN!   The 26th Hunger Games BEGIN! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 11:18 am

Vanessa ran quickly towards a bow she had spotted, but not quickly enough. As she watched the district 11 girl grab it first, she swore under her breath. Without a bow and arrows, her chances at winning decreased. Van took some rope instead. After, she took some crackers and a strip of beef, not wanting to go hungry on the first couple of days. She also grabbed a fire starter, it could be helpful. Next she took the tent, shelter was always good. When Vanessa bent down to pick up a sword that lay on the ground, she looked up to see a knife coming at her. Van immediately turned and lay flat on the ground, then the knife narrowly missed her. Not wanting to risk her life anymore, she stood up and raced to the cliff and jumped.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 26th Hunger Games BEGIN!   The 26th Hunger Games BEGIN! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The 26th Hunger Games BEGIN!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2