The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dizzy [OPEN]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Balisugar

Balisugar

Female Posts : 905
Birthday : 1998-09-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Dizzy [OPEN] Left_bar_bleue150/150Dizzy [OPEN] Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Dizzy [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Dizzy [OPEN]   Dizzy [OPEN] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 2:04 am

Dizzy [OPEN] Create.php?text=Aria%20Vail&name=Mutlu__Ornamental
Dizzy [OPEN] Tumblr_m74177CU0I1r8wvvh

Aria Vail skipped through one of the many fields in District 10, grinning widely. For some reason she was just absurdely happy today. There was no particular reason, it was just a happy day for her. The air was crisp and chilly, but thanks to her skipping Aria was relatively warm. Plus the sun was out. Quite abruptly Aria stopped skipping and turned in a circle, gazing around. She was sure she'd heard someone, but all was silent now. So Aria just shrugged and spun around again, lifting her face up to the sun. Once she started to get dizzy she halted her spinning and resumed skipping along. She wasn't going in a straight line anymore though, she was just too dizzy. "I probably shouldn't be skipping like this if I'm dizzy." she commented aloud. As if to prove her point she suddenly flopped to the ground, having tripped over a stone.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Dizzy [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dizzy [OPEN]   Dizzy [OPEN] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 2:50 am

Dizzy [OPEN] Tumblr_mbr1g6DW1B1qkdght
Dizzy [OPEN] Danenamebanner
---District 10---Male---17---

Dane moved through the fields after his day of work, tired from all the activity today. Working was the only thing really keeping his mind focused right now after Talmon's death. Losing your best friend was hard and there was at least two people he knew that could say they had gone through the same thing. It had been difficult to say the least and really he hadn't talked much about it. What was he going to say? That he was sad. Yes he was, but he wasn't one to openly admit anything like that to others. Luckily he had his work though, he didn't get time to be in his head then. But now as he walked through the fields he was able to think about things and it was a little unpleasant. He didn't even know what happened to Talmon. No one really did, he just went into the jungle and disappeared. The cameras didn't even really show what happened so it was just assumed that he was taken down by a mutt, and this just made Dane wonder even more about it. But honestly now there was nothing he could do to change what had happened, he just had to move on now...it would be what he wanted after all.

Dane just moved slowly, letting the crisp air hit his face and it felt good to have the chilly breeze cool him down. His surroundings seemed quite peaceful today as if nothing was wrong in the world and was quite a juxtaposition to the things that went on in the games. Even a distant figure frolicking in the fields made him snap out of his funk. Dane needed to get back to his usual self and somehow watching someone enjoy themselves brought him back to reality. He just kept moving towards the figure and just as he got to about 25 or so feet away from them he saw them drop to the ground. He sped up just a little, making sure she was ok after all; how would it look if he didn't run to the rescue of a girl in need after all. Even in his funk he still had his priorities. He stood right above her head looking down at her and recognized her right away. "Well, hey there Curls. Enjoying yourself down there?" He flashed a wide smile down at her.

Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Dizzy [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dizzy [OPEN]   Dizzy [OPEN] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 3:29 am

Dizzy [OPEN] Tumblr_lq3qw9sBKR1qmq0sn

Aria giggled happily, turning over on to her back to look up at the sky, giggling all the time. Aria was the kind of person who fell over a lot. So, she didn't cry easily or get seriosly hurt easily. She mainly just laughed it off, literally. As she laughed a face appeared above her. Aria's smile lessened slihtly as a slight sense of deja vu fluttered into her mind. She frowned slightly, trying to remember where she had seen him. Then a slight blush stained her cheeks. She had finally remembered where she had seen him before. The last time Aria had talked to this guy she had slapped him accross the face. "Oh hey, it's what's-his-name." she murmured aloud. She was mainly talking to herself, but the guy would here her anyway. She was really just buying time until she could remember his actual name. "It's Dane, right?" she asked as she pushed herself into a stitting position. Hopefully that was his name, it would be a bit awkward if it wasn't.

Aria grabbed Dane's arm and pulled herself up off the ground. She flashed him a smile as she dusted the dirt off herself. Then her smile faded again slightly. "Wait, did you just call me Curls?" she asked curiously. Last time they had met Aria hadn't realised she'd been given a nickname. She should have guessed though, making up nicknames seemed to be one of Dane's favourite past-times. She glanced around the field quickly, trying to see why Dane was here. Maybe he just wanted some time alone? If that had been his plan then it wasn't working very well. But, then again, on the brief occasion Aria had met Dane he hadn't struck her as the solitary type.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Dizzy [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dizzy [OPEN]   Dizzy [OPEN] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 3:51 am

Dizzy [OPEN] Tumblr_mbr0c3rFPX1qkdght

Dane grinned slightly as Aria guess his name, correctly of course but it never hurt to have a little fun. "No, actually my name is John. But this Dane fellow sounds like he is quite handsome, he must be quite the fellow." He said jokingly towards her. "And yes, I called you Curls. Though if you prefer I could always think of a better, more suitable nickname for you. Something like....Doll or Sweetheart. Those kind of fit." Dane crossed his arms over his chest as she had brought herself back up into a standing position. "So...the fields, huh? What brings you out here?" He tilted his head and raised an eyebrow as he directed his question towards her. It looked like she was alone, so it wasn't like the time the large group of people ended up out here like when he met Aria for the first time.

Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Dizzy [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dizzy [OPEN]   Dizzy [OPEN] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 12:31 am

Dizzy [OPEN] Tumblr_m52o9hOvly1rqtw44o1_500

Aria snoreted derisively and rolled her eyes as Dane tried to claim that his name was John. The slight grin on his face and the compliments to himself ruined his little act though. Besides, Aria was positive she had never met anyone called John. "Right, suuure you're name is John." she said sarcastically. At Dane's next comment Aria's eyes widened slightly and she shook her head quickly. "Oh no, there's no need for you to change my nickname, Curls is just fine." she said hurridly. Even though she wasn't particularly fond of having any nickname Curls was still better than Doll or Sweetheart. Well, better when it came to Dane anyway.

Aria grinned with delight at Dane's next question. "Well, today I am happy, very happy. No particular reason, I just am. So I decided to come and skip in the fields. If I had met some cows I would have mooed at them just for fun, that's how happy I am. Plus, it's quite a nice day." she said quickly. Once she had finished her little speech Aria assesed Dane critically. He didn't look particularly happy, so what was his reason for being out here? "So, did you just come here randomly or do you have a reason?" she asked curiously, wanting to keep the conversation going. Despite they're not-so-pleasant encounter last time they met, Aria was actually enjoying talking to Dane.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Dizzy [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dizzy [OPEN]   Dizzy [OPEN] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 1:11 am

Dizzy [OPEN] Tumblr_mbr0wyL26p1qkdght

Dane grinned slightly as she assured him her current nickname was just fine. "That's what I thought." Keeping his arms still crossed over his chest, he shifted his weight onto his right leg just as Aria began to rant a bit. And as she did he just kind of stared at her, impressed that she was able to say so much so quickly. And as she finished he just kind of shifted his gaze awkwardly away from her and then back almost assuming she wasn't finished and was going to begin speaking again at any moment. "Me? Well I usually cut through this way when I'm going home after work. It's a little quicker then if I have to cut through all the streets and stuff. Plus I'm just used to walking this way I guess." It was true, he used to meet Talmon about midway through and finish the rest of the trek home with him. It was somewhat of a daily tradition between the two boys and even though he no long does that he still continued to walk that way. Old habits die hard it seems. "Why do you ask?" He asked as he raised his eyebrow yet again, noticing the almost critical look she was giving him. "Why are you looking at me like that?" He backed away slightly as she observed him.

Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Dizzy [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dizzy [OPEN]   Dizzy [OPEN] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 5:22 am

Dizzy [OPEN] Tumblr_lwoc5ne8oJ1qjuvtn

Aria nodded as Dane explained he came through here to go home. It did sound quicker than dealing with all the traffic in the main district. Aria wouldn't really know though. She worked on her family ranch with her siblings and cousins. The only time she went to the main district was to go shopping for food or just for fun. Aria was a big fan of going places just for fun. "Oh, I was just wondering." she explained lightly. "It's just that I hadn't seen anyone until I came accross you. Or rather, you came accross me." Before she had fallen over Aria had been out and about for roughly an hour.

Aria smirked slightly as Dane backed away from her. She wasn't that scary, was she? But Dane was still looking a bit disturbed. "So many questions." Aria commented, purposely avoiding his question for a while. Not for very long though, she didn't want to be cruel. "Oh, well I was just thinking that you didn't look particularly happy." she said brightly. There wasn't really any point in lying to Dane. It wasn't like he was asking a personal question or something. She tipped her head to the side, gazing over Dane again. "Are you unhappy. Does someone need a hug?" she added, holding out her arms hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Dizzy [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dizzy [OPEN]   Dizzy [OPEN] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 4:30 am

Dizzy [OPEN] Tumblr_m1tfvwZ3b91qd54da

Dane raised his eyebrows as Aria stood there with her arms outstretched for a hug. Had he really been easy to read? Yea he guessed he was upset, but who wouldn't be after their best friend's death? "Yea...I guess I am not as happy as I normally am. But its no big deal really. I'll accept your hug though. What kind of person would I be if I said no to that? You may end up regretting this though." He hugged her quickly then stepped away looking at her. "Now I know you really enjoyed that, but anything more than that you might have to buy me dinner. And please, don't beg its not very becoming." He grinned widely at her as he spoke.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dizzy [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dizzy [OPEN]   Dizzy [OPEN] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dizzy [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1