The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Back here once more

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Back here once more Left_bar_bleue150/150Back here once more Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Back here once more Empty
PostSubject: Back here once more   Back here once more Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 3:54 am

Back here once more Tumblr_mcbmz6XJ1g1r7xmhvo1_r1_500
Back here once more Spencernamebanner
---District 3---Male---18---

Spencer had walked sluggishly through the rain and made his way now to the caves. It was almost like his very first day in the games, he remembered arriving here and going into the large cave where he spent his first night of peaceful slumber. He was not able to get another night like that since. Now the tired boy had arrived here yet again and looked to see the opening of the caves. He looked back to see if Solange was still there behind him, and it was a welcome sight to see that she was still right at his heels. "Well...here we are. I figured there was just enough shelter here from the rain and wind that we could get some rest here. Plus I knew where this place was." He grinned at her and made his way towards the opening, but not going all the way into the split but just enough that he was out of the way of the never ending rainstorm around them. He slouched himself up against the wall and slid down slowly until he was sitting now on the hard floor. He rubbed his eyes as they adjusted to the change in light and furrowed his brow a little. He was tired and as he sat there he could feel his body begin to relax some. He grabbed two apples and held one out to Solange, offering it to her. "Here, take it. Your probably hungry, I know I'm starving." He took a bite out of the fruit and the crack of the skin could be heard echoing through the small area they were in. He turned back towards Solange and gave her a reassuring smile after he finished swallowing the bite of food he had in his mouth he decided to speak."Thank you for staying with me back there. It's good to have someone else here. I feel like I have been alone here in the arena...not to mention outside of this for a long time. Everyone gets lonely, right?"

Spencer turned away from her and continued to eat his food and as he did he could feel the twists in his stomach begin to loosen and the hunger that had stuck with his began to subside some. And soon enough he had easily eaten the whole thing but the core. Though he knew he shouldn't just eat up all of his food in one sitting like that he had done a pretty good job conserving it and so the treat he had given himself was more than deserved in his opinion. Spencer now done set his stuff to the side and lifted his hood up above his head and even though it was wet it gave him a little bit of warmth. He leaned his head back and closed his eyes though he was still awake. His voice was somewhat quiet and the tone seemed almost disconnected to him as he spoke. "I'm sorry I didn't grab your arrow while I was down in that pit. I was a little...distracted. If you really need it we can go back and I can go get it. Being down there with her...it made me think a bit. About things I didn't want to think about. Also what are we going to do about sleeping arrangements? We can take turns so one person is keeping guard, if so you can go first or...." And from there his voice had stopped; Spencer had fallen asleep mid sentence. And from there he drifted into slumber, his two knives still gripped tightly in each hands.

Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Back here once more Left_bar_bleue150/150Back here once more Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Back here once more   Back here once more Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 5:13 am

Back here once more Pz04x
Back here once more Tumblr_ltb50gMltw1qam88po2_500

Solange continued behind Spencer until the roads twisted out to be more familiar to her, almost too familiar. She returned the smile to him, understanding why here seems like the best place to be, 'cause they know how to get here at the back of their hands. They made their way to the caves and Spencer slumped down the minute they were out of the rain. Solange sat beside him as she settled down her quiver, the missing weight of her past sword left her a little uneasy but she told herself she did the right thing. It had to be. As if morals still mattered in times like this. Solange wrung her soaked clothes to squeeze the water out of it. Her body gratefully accepted the rest after all that had happened and she sighed, moving her hands to her tangled, messy hair, getting to water out of that too. She looked up to see an apple in front of her and realised that he offered her one. She hesitated to take it since she had some of her own but decided to take it anyways. Solange played with the apple as she listened to Spencer ramble on and on. She shook her head, in reply. Being alone in someplace like here scared her, as if she might just go crazy. She too, was glad that she had company. Her eyes lingered towards to ground and she felt her mouth tug to a little smile, eyes reflecting the sorrow. Loneliness sudden felt like a very depressing thing. She wondered how she had survived through that in the past.

She then remembered why, in the middle of their silence as Spencer devoured his own apple. She was never really alone in the past, her brother, her father, they were all there for her. Even her mother. Solange eyes dart back up again as Spencer suddenly started talking. She shook her head vigorously, that it was okay. Looking at the girl from afar already made her feel uneasy, she couldn't imagine going down in there. She stared at him as him continued until his ramblings just stopped midway. She could feel a chuckle rumble in her throat as Spencer was long gone into his subconcious state. Solange brought her knees up and hugged them, resting her chin on them, keeping her hood down. She brought up the untouched apple and started to bite into it, taking her time with that. She stopped for a little while and brought her smile a bit wider, "thanks." She whispered and heard her raspy voice crackling out of her underused voice box before quickly biting into the crunchy fruit, trying to muffle out what she just said. But then she remembered that he had already fallen asleep and chewed slower, not wanting him to stir. She had enough sleep already earlier, so Solange stared at the walls, and then the rain, waiting for time to pass as she keep watch for anything. Thanks, for talking to her, for conversing with her here. She felt like her silence was finally balanced with spoken words of others. Not a lot of people would talk to her, or they try to avoid conversing. It made her feel happy strangely. Solange sat there and looked towards the sleeping boy. It's strange how we all look so peaceful as they sleep, as if they were all blocking out reality and diving into another world of their own.

Last edited by Chiiyoko on Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Back here once more   Back here once more Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 2:08 pm

The lack of rain falling on them in the cave was almost like a foreign luxury now to the tributes.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Back here once more   Back here once more Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 6:57 am

Back here once more Tumblr_m9qnno3hau1qh1748o3_250 Back here once more Tumblr_m9qnno3hau1qh1748o4_250

The ceasing of the constant rainfall that had become such a constant in the jungle arena was welcome as Spencer had sat bundled up in his damp clothes. It was quiet, peaceful....almost too peaceful. But he didn't question the reprieve he was given, instead he decided to embrace it. And as he sat there with his eyes closed he was content. Content to just sit there until the end of the games and until the end of the days he was given. He was roused from his rest as the sound of scurrying could be heard deeper into the caves and as he looked to see that Solange was nowhere to be found. "She was here only a moment ago, right besides me. Where did she go?" Spencer stood up and brushed himself off before walking down into the caves towards the scurrying sounds that he could hear echoing and bouncing off the cave walls. "Solange? SOLANGE!?" He called out to her but there was no response, just his own voice echoing back at him and the sound of movement that seemed to get louder as he moved forwards. Deeper and deeper he ran down into the tunnels which seemed almost endless with its twists and turns. But as he moved further and further the sounds of movement and scurrying got louder until it was basically right in front of him.

The tunnels opened until Spencer reached another opening to the outside world of the arena and as he stepped outside the rain began to pick up and soak him once more. And standing there in front of him was the shorter figure of Solange, facing him with her brown eyes looking right towards him. "I thought I lost you," he said as he approached her and grabbed onto her shoulders. But as he touched her he noticed the deep red color of blood that stained her stomach and the silver steel that stuck out from the same area and her delicate hands gripped around the black leather handle in her belly. "How...could you?" She looked up at him with such sadness reflected in her eyes and although he wasn't sure if it was because of the rain or actual tears but it seemed like streams of water left her eyes and moved down her face. She collapsed to her knees and laid in his arms, barely breathing as she tried to speak, her voice slightly hoarse. "I...I trusted...you. And you...did this to...me. You are...a monster...a killer." He looked down at the knife and recognized it as the one he had picked up at the Cornucopia on the first day. He looked down at her, a look of disbelief hung on his face. "I didn't do this Solange, I don't remember doing it. I just got here." But his words were lost on her as her eyes closed and her breathing stopped altogether. His grip on her shoulders loosened as he placed her lightly on the wet ground, only able to stare at her and think on her accusing words.

Spencer knelt there but it wasn't more than a few minutes until he could feel a presence surrounding him. He looked up and surrounding him now was and assortment of dark hooded figures ranging in heights and genders. all in a circle that seemed to slowly be closing in on him. The familiar arena clothes were present on all of them and sticking out of the hoods Spencer could make out hair that suggested the gender and even identity of some of them. He saw the fiery red locks poke out from one hood and the small figure of a girl with dark brown hair. While he couldn't make out every identity, he knew who they were and them standing there like grim reapers with their hoods up and shading their faces it made Spencer feel uneasy. And at the center of this circle standing both amongst the hood figures and right in front of him stood an identical copy of himself, his facial features twisted and skewed with a grin on it that was so different from the normally playful or inquisitive look that was usually on his face. No this twisted version of himself was not him and though he felt uneasy around it, he was not going to back down from it.

Spencer grabbed the knife that was still planted in Solange's stomach and pushed himself into a standing position ready to face this distorted version of himself. But before he even had time to react the hooded figures sunk into the ground and became one with the rain and puddles and shadows. And from them arms of water grabbed up at him, getting a firm grip on his arms, shoulders and torso until they dragged him down to the ground. Spencer tried to fight and tried to release the grip that was on him, but it was no use. All the hands that held onto him were too strong and he was quickly overpowered by them and then the twisted shadow of himself. Its hands held tightly onto his throat and the increased pressure slowly began to close his windpipe. His breathing became shallow and quick as he struggled to get any air into his now shrinking lungs. This 'evil' version of Spencer grinned as he watched the life and color slowly began to drain from Spencer's face and the whites of his eyes turned to red. And as Spencer's eyes closed, the twisted grin was the last thing he saw.

Spencer awoke, his body shook as it forced him from the nightmare he was in. His eyes widened and he blinked a few times as he fully woke from his slumber. He wasn't sure if he had thrashed about in his sleep but as he looked down at his hands with the knives in them he noticed his knuckles were white as then were clenched around the handle. He relaxed his hands and noticed his palms were red and the imprint of the knife handle could easily be seen on his palm. Spencer touched the bridge of his nose and rubbed his eyes a few times, taking the time for both his heartbeat and breathing to steady themselves again. "I'm losing it and I'm dreaming about dead kids being killed by myself. Plus my head is still throbbing somewhat." He kept his dreams and concerns to himself though, no need to let anyone in on any loss of stability from the boy.

Spencer leaned back up against the wall and looked towards Solange, a look of concern on her face as she seemed to ask what was wrong. He gave her a weak smile, the most he could say was that he at least got some rest. "It was nothing. Just a dream is all." Spencer rubbed his neck slightly as he still felt the pressure and grip against his throat. "Uhh...how long was I out? Do you want to rest?" He asked her trying to get the images from his nightmare from his mind.
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Back here once more   Back here once more Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 12:05 pm

Back here once more Tumblr_mipwcfz5xP1r4l30po2_500

It took awhile till Solange finished off that apple to core. Her stomach stopped its low rumbling with that apple settling it down. Her arms released her knees as she leaned back and let her head rest on the rock hard wall behind her. She shut her eyes for a few seconds, trying to squeeze the tiredness away. It's been so long she lost track of the amount of time they've been in here. She was sick and tired of this already. She peeled her eyes open and glanced down to the two knives Spencer held in each hand and a dark thought came to mind. She wondered what was the quickest and least painful way to die, to just leave this place forever. Driving a stab to the heart? Suffocation? An arrow to the knee? Solange shook her head and smiled, dismissing all the thoughts back there. She wanted to go home, and see her family. See that little wood thresh bird that hangs out by their home. See people of the norm doing normal things. She couldn't give up now and just plan for a quick and painless death as she pleased.

Solange picked out another apple from her own quiver and began devouring the thing. It was as if she knew something was coming, something bad, as if things weren't bad enough, and she just wanted to have no regrets. And the biggest regret now was to not satisfy the reoccurring grumble. When the core was all it was left of, she put it aside with her first one and looked towards Spencer again, as if there was anything else to look at. The walls and rain had bored her after the first two hours and the apple stole the third as her wandering mind took the fourth. She thought she saw his eyebrows furrow and her eyes drifted down to his hands, gripping the knives so hard his hands were almost trembling. Solange's eyes flashed a layer of confusion and she tried to pry his fingers open. It didn't work, then she tried to at least relax them. But to no avail, Solange gave up and just slump back against the wall. Was this how people looked when they had bad dreams? Solange had her fair share of nightmares in the past, of her mother, of herself killing her mother, of her destroying everything with just one sentence, it happened so often that now all she felt was numbness. And slowly, the nightmares lost its touch and Solange manage to sleep through them, almost like it was nothing. It was almost painful to watch someone have a nightmare, she felt like slapping him awake, but she then thought about how much Spencer needed to sleep and decided not to.

Only a few silent minutes later, Solange jumped when Spencer shot up from his sleep, almost gasping for air. It made Solange get up from her position to face Spencer, shaking his arm to snap him out of his haze. She let go when he slouched down and took a breather. All that could be heard in the caves was him sucking in draggy breaths and the continuing, monotonous rain. Solange stared at the distraughted figure and couldn't remember when she started holding her breath. Spencer then leaned back up and only when he started to speak like he usually did, did she heave a huge sigh of relief. She never saw anyone wake up from a nightmare before, it was almost half as traumatizing as the nightmare itself. Solange shook her head in reply. Wanna talk? she mouthed out the words slowly. Her father always said nightmares came because you don't talk about it and let it out. No wonder she had so many. However, this wasn't exactly the best situation to be doing therapy talk, as good as she was at doing that. Solange started to feel dumb after asking and looked away from him instead. When he then asked another question about how long he was out. She shook her head yet again, she remembered sleeping at this spot not too long ago and her dreamless sleep gave her plenty of rest. However, Solange then paused for a while as she tried to recall the hours. If only they had a giant clock, that'll make the screen of the arena useful for something at least. Solange couldn't count so she shrugged and held to of her eaten apples up. A twitch came about her face as her worrisome face brought about an awkward smile. A joke perhaps, as she tried to convey that it was definitely long enough for her to pick up another apple at least.

Solange's items:
- 1 bow
- 10 arrows w/
- 1 quiver
- 2 apples
- 1 box of matches
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Back here once more   Back here once more Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 2:41 pm

The wind picked up and a howling sound was audible.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Back here once more   Back here once more Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 10:08 pm

Back here once more Tumblr_lm2d4l8A1t1qcoaceo1_500

Spencer chuckled a little after Solange held up the apple, signifying in a way that he could make out that he had been asleep long enough for her to eat another apple. "I take it your telling me you had enough time to eat another apple while I slept then? Well if you eat apples as quickly as I did then I couldn't have gotten more than 5 minutes of sleep. You know it would have been extremely useful to bring a watch into the arena as a token. Or maybe they could just put a giant clock in the sky for people to see. We are fighting here...could make it a tiny bit easier when it comes to time keeping. They obviously have the capability to display things in the sky, but there has to be some reason why they don't. Maybe they see it as a way to bring hope, though historically there hasn't ever really been anything to suggest just knowing the time to raise morale or bring hope to people. Maybe..." He stopped about mid sentence and looked over to Solange. "...and I'm rambling again. Good to know that I at least gained back that ability after some rest." Spencer then just waited awkwardly in silence after he ended his rant. It was so bizarre for him though as he thought about it, the silence had invaded so quickly in the split after he stopped speaking. It also brought up a point that he had been wondering about ever since he met Solange in the lunch room. "Can you talk? ...I mean are you able to talk, or do you choose not to talk?" Spencer then stopped himself, realizing that what he asked was probably far too personal a question for her to answer. "Never mind...forget I asked, I..." and right as he began to speak again a gust of wind blew by him and a howling sound began to echo into the split. His ears pricked up and he looked around quickly before deciding what to do. Spencer picked himself up and as his legs began to hold up his weight once more he could feel the soreness and stiffness in his muscles. The sudden and constant amount of movement and activity began to make itself known. "I'm so sore. I really wish my father made me go outside more often. I think its very obvious now that I am not an athlete. Believe it or not, most of my childhood sports memories aren't altogether pleasant." Spencer stretched quickly and held out his arm for Solange to grab. "So...what do you say? Shall we move?" He moved towards the opening and decided that he would follow where ever Solange decided to go from there.

Back here once more Tumblr_mday78KXxy1r4a6qpo4_250
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Back here once more   Back here once more Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 2:48 pm

Back here once more Tumblr_m2dngnLhAV1r5tdn1

Solange rolled her eyes and shook her index finger from left to right, smiling. She didn't eat that fast. And then Spencer just continued on and on without taking a breather. Solange grinned as she sat there and listened to what he had to say, exactly attuned to her exact thoughts not too long ago. Her shoulders shook as she suppressed the laughter when Spencer realised his usual rambles had taken over again. Positive outlet of energy felt like relief, something so rare, something everyone here deserve to have, at least one last time. The sudden silence when he stopped felt almost second nature to Solange. But she wishes he'd continue. Now adays, silence didn't seem as peaceful as it deemed to be in the past. Sometimes, she could even feel her voice box itching to be switched on, she had to use every ounce of her will power to stop her from it. When Spencer began to speak again, Solange's smile paused and then slowly faltered as she tried to bring herself to smile again. She stared to the ground beneath them as had a few moments to think before Spencer dismissed his question quickly. No regrets, she just told herself a few hours ago. Every horrible was going to happen sooner or later, or had already happen. What more can her spoken words do?

"Yeah.. I can," Solange's sombre face cracked into a smile, the very moment Spencer stopped his train of voice. The twinkle of her gentle, silvery voice came out much clearer than she had ever spoken in the last ten years, like... like the pleasant ring from a wind chime. If sound was visible, she thought she'd see her voice waltz in the air along with the sudden gush of wind, which proved to have not alarmed Solange in any way. She had the sudden greed to hear her voice again. "I just-" Solange froze when the howling lurked it's way into the cave and Solange clamped shut, pulling her hands to her mouth to keep her from talking any further. Stupid! She should've known better than to just give in. "Shit," her now muffled voice didn't sound as sweet as before as the crude word left her mouth, hands making her swallow it back in. She knew that everything goes wrong when she start to speak. She could feel the hair at the back of her neck stand, the longer the howling was heard. Both of the tributes froze there for a little while scanning their surroundings. The huge movement of Spencer getting up and him beginning to mention about his lack of physically participation got the attention of Solange's dazed gaze. His words brought herself to smile once again, it truly was comforting to have someone else around. She nodded and gratefully took his hand, pulling herself up from the ground, leaving wet imprints from their soaked clothes. Her legs felt more than happy to walk again as they slipped out of the caves, back into the rain. So much for drying off really.

Solange's items:
- 1 bow
- 10 arrows w/
- 1 quiver
- 2 apples
- 1 box of matches
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Back here once more   Back here once more Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 3:40 pm

The howling that had pierced the eardrums of the tributes died down momentarily before picking up again, a swift gust of the wind picked up outside and blew through the cave entrance, carrying in with it a white parachute that gained speed in the wind funnel before slamming to the ground in front of Solange and Spencer, a box was connected to it with markings that showed it as a Medical Kit, and a bright number 2 and the letter F had been printed on in bold red. It was obviously for Solange by the markings. Perhaps not everything that her voice brought about was totally horrible?

On that fleeting note, a foul scent was picked up in the wind, something out there smelled rather repulsive, and was nearby, the wind was bringing in its odor from outside. More howling now let the tributes realize that was merely the sound of the wind blowing through the tunnels, but a ragged and angry growl from nearby let into their hearts a new, and very unmistakable fear. This growl had been heard before, the two tributes had heard it before running from the group of others, and it hadn't looked like a very friendly creature back there to start with, but now it was enraged by its defeat at the hands of those other tributes.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Back here once more   Back here once more Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 4:06 am

Back here once more Tumblr_mel7olmMFM1rq82fy

Spencer cracked a wide smile as Solange spoke for the first time that he had ever heard her do so. It was short lived though as the howls continued and caused her to quickly try and almost swallow back the words she let slip out of her mouth. But they couldn't get to far before being stopped by a flying package attached to a delicate white parachute. He bent down and grabbed it, noticing the large '2' and 'F' markings that were printed on it. Spencer handed it to Solange, knowing just instinctively that the gift was not for him, even without the markings on it to spell out who it was meant for. There was no way a sponsor gift would be for him and he honestly doubted he had even really made enough of impression on the Capitol folk to warrant them sending him any gifts. Solange didn't even need to open up the package to know it was a med kit similar to the one he had on him right now. Honestly he had forgotten all about the pack full of healing supplies that he had on him, well at least he remembered now and not when it was too late. "Well, speaking got you a gift. So it couldn't be all that bad after all." He winked at her, hinting for her to speak more. Honestly it helped having another person talk...hearing only his voice got very tiring after awhile and he was getting a little tired of having to only hear him speak.

The pair moved right to the edge of the entrance when Spencer noticed a distinctly bad smell floating on the air that blew past them and of course more growling. But this one sounded different then the previous howls, ones that Spencer now realized as he heard more and more that it was just the sound of the wind blowing through the cave tunnels. This new howl though sounded ragged, angry and most of all familiar. As he heard it he knew exactly where he heard it too, back on the hill...from that...thing that followed behind Luke. The thing he and Solange had managed to get away from before it sent water shooting up around that area. Hearing it again made his instincts for flight grow stronger and stronger. The flight or fight instinct in him was very strong towards fleeing. But his legs stopped him as he looked to Solange. He knew that running would stop a direct confrontation at least right now, but it would follow. Something in the back of his mind just kept telling him that and that was the part now that kept him glued to his place. Stepping away from the mouth of the cave he just stood there, waiting to see what would happen next. If Solange decided to leave then he would follow her. "I'm with you, whatever you choose." Spencer nodded towards her trying to reassure her that this wasn't her fault and that everything would be ok. It seemed that this may be where they made their stand and so he just kept his guard up and tried to not let himself get caught caught defenseless.

Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Back here once more   Back here once more Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 9:49 am

Back here once more Tumblr_m2dnjlBuW71r5tdn1

Solange glanced back to the dark abyss of the caves as they continued forward, as if confident as there was something lurking in there. Paranoia had obviously gotten to her. She suddenly stopped in her tracks when Spencer did, almost tripping over the package that landed on the muddy ground right in front of them. He bent down to pick it up and handed it to her without hesitation. She held to package in her hands, in shock of having something like this in her possessions. She snapped out of her mind when Spencer commented on her speaking. She shook her head in dismay with the hint of a smile towards Spencer as she tucked the small thing in her quiver, barely fitting by the diameter. It was by pure chance, end of story. Even thought she believed in that, it felt amazing to have let one of the many things on her mind slip out. She felt amazing.

Being outside now, the the wind was raw and directly blowing at them. And an atrocious odour hit their faces, invading their nostrils as Solange's nose wrinkled. "Well somebody needs a bath," a whisper so soft, only for his ears to hear as she joked. She tried hiding the growing fear in her. It was sick that she actually recognised the sound of the growls, coupling with the smell as they came along and assaulted their senses. It was what she left Luke and the district 1 girl with when she cowered out. Excepted it sounded much feistier than when she first heard it. Karma, this was. The guilt in her wondering if they weren't by this hideous thing. They can't be, there weren't no cannons. But she had long lost count of who were left. She craned her head upwards to Spencer as he spoke to her in reassurance. She let out a nervous smile, biting her lower lip before staying absolutely quiet. She knew it was from the vegetation on the outlines of the caves. This was the worst possible place to get into a fight, cornered up in a dark ominous cave, unable to escape. Even with the inevitable coming, they still could do something about it. She picked up the direction of the growls and grabbed Spencer's hand, dragging him out of the place as quietly as their sinking feet could bring them, towards somewhere more open, with more environmental options at least. "Not here," Solange lowered her voice even further, almost like her voice was dead, with people cleaning their ears, trying to listen to a repeat of what she just said.

Solange's items:
- 1 bow
- 10 arrows w/
- 1 quiver
- 2 apples
- 1 box of matches
- 1 med kit
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Back here once more   Back here once more Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 7:08 pm

As the tributes ran off, the large beast arrived at the cave entrance and growled, he could sense that its prey had been here recently, but had undoubtedly sensed it and left. Unsatisfied with its efforts, the mutt continued on the trail.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back here once more   Back here once more Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back here once more
Page 1 of 1