The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Interview with Eric White!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Interview with Eric White! Left_bar_bleue150/150Interview with Eric White! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Interview with Eric White! Empty
PostSubject: Interview with Eric White!   Interview with Eric White! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 12:39 am

Interview with Eric White! Tumblr_ma3k2mCWuS1qi1548o2_500

Interview with Eric White! Caesar10
--Interviewer Extraordinaire--

Caesar Flickerman stood up as he went to introduce the next tribute ready for their interview, the lights shining brightly down on the large stage created a breathtaking scene as the faces of the District's tributes were being displayed behind him. He held his hand out off stage as he warmly introduced them to the Capitol. "Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome Eric White, the young boy from from District 7!" The audience boomed as he motioned for him to come and join him center stage.

Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Male Posts : 704
Birthday : 1993-01-14

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Interview with Eric White! Left_bar_bleue150/150Interview with Eric White! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Eric White!   Interview with Eric White! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 12:43 am

It was the time for the interviews, and I sat in the waiting room as they happened. Finally I heard Caesar introduce me to the audience. It was my turn, and I walked out onto the stage. I looked around at all the people sitting in the crowd, I smiled and waved. "Hello everyone, and thank you for that wonderful introduction, Caesar." I called out. I took a seat in the chair beside the man.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Eric White!   Interview with Eric White! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 1:37 am

The applause from the crowd died down as both Caesar and Eric sat down in the metallic chairs. He looked over to the young boy and smiled warmly, his bright white teeth showing. "So, Eric, how are you enjoying the Capitol here so far? Anything that you've enjoyed during your time here?" The crowd remained quiet as they wait to here was the boy had to say.

Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Eric White!   Interview with Eric White! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 1:41 am

I looked at Caesar and nodded. "The Capitol is definitely a sight to behold, not like anything ive ever seen. The thing I have enjoyed the most, well there are actually two things." I started out. "The number one thing I would have to say is the food, it is just incredible, and so much variety. But the other thing ive noticed, and taken quite a liking to are the styles that people have in the capitol." I added on, looking out over the crowd as I spoke.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Eric White!   Interview with Eric White! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 2:09 am

The crowd cheered as many of the women and even some of the finely dressed men looked down at their own clothes, each one taking what he said as if Eric was personally complimenting each and every one of them. Caesar smiled as he responded to Eric, "Yes, we here that a lot from the tributes. The food that is, and of course about our clothes." He broke out into quick laughter before returning back into the conversation with the tribute. "So do you think if you could take one thing from the Capitol into the arena with you it would be the food?" He said as he leaned forwards towards the boy, genuinely interested in what he had to say.

Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Eric White!   Interview with Eric White! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 2:17 am

I thought about it for a few seconds, and then answered. "It would be, very much so. I know from watching previous games, that food is often very scarce. And no amount of weapons will do you any good if youre not alive to use them. That would be a great disappointment, because I have seen some very interesting weapons here in the capitol." I replied, speculating about the goods that would be provided.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Eric White!   Interview with Eric White! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 10:20 am

Caesar looked sideways at Eric. "And what weapons do you prefer, Eric? Are you a man or swords and knives or something like a bow an arrow? I heard your brother was in the Games, do you prefer the same weapon as he did?" The crowd took a moment to pause in silence, then roared up in praise of Eric again. They hoped it was a particularly bloody weapon, or at least one that came along with a gorey story.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Eric White!   Interview with Eric White! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 1:15 pm

The mention of my brother threw me off my game for a second, and I had a memory flash back. It wasnt until Caesar shook my arm that I came back. "Oh sorry." I said apologizing. "Well I am much better with smaller weapons like knives and dagger, because of my size, and I prefer ranged weapons. I found this one that I really enjoy using, its a boomerang type weapon. I had never seen it before, but the first time I used it, it sliced the head right off of the target. So I would say that would hve to be my favorite weapon." I thought for a second about ignoring the question about my brother, but then I figured I could try go for sympathy votes. "My brother was a tribute in the last games, yes. He was older and bigger than I am, so he went for the bigger weapons like axes and hatchets." I replied, choking up a bit as I talked about him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Eric White!   Interview with Eric White! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 9:08 pm

Caesar nodded slowly. "A wise choice. And I'm sure your brother would be very proud to watch you in the Games." He reached over to pat Eric on the shoulder, then leaned back in his seat. "Speaking of, what are you planning on doing for these Games? I mean, we all have faith in you, right?" The crowd roared along in agreement for a few seconds until Caesar raised his hand to shush them. "I'll bet good ol' Benji's watching over you, too. Would you say you're in it for him?"
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Eric White!   Interview with Eric White! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 11:48 pm

I nodded in agreement with what Caesar said about my brother. "I am most definitely in these games entirely for him. He was my hero, and he is the reason why I am going to be a threat. He taught me everything I know, and trained me well. Now I have nothing to loose, so I am going to give it my all, and fight my ass off when the time comes." I replied.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Eric White!   Interview with Eric White! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 1:41 am

Caesar nodded intensely as Eric spoke and the crowd sighed and made various noises to show how heartbroken then were over the loss of Benji last games. Caesar reached over and gave a quick, reassuring squeeze on Eric's shoulder before he spoke once more. "And taught you well I am sure. But I am sure we will see lots of what you have to offer when you get into the arena. Would you say you are feeling prepared to go in?"

Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Eric White!   Interview with Eric White! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 1:49 am

I looked out over the crowd, they seemed to be hanging on every word I said. They really enjoyed the games, I figured. I turned my attention back to Caeser. "I dont think there would be anything else I could do to make myself more prepared than I am at this moment. I have learned everything I would need to be able to take care of myself during the games, so I say, Bring it On." I replied, looking back at the crowd as I finished talking.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Eric White!   Interview with Eric White! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 2:29 am

Caesar turned towards the audience as they went wild at everything he said. "That's the spirit my boy!" He looked out at the audience, pumping them up at the words they were hearing. "So your prepared, you have a good reason to fight and you even got a pretty respectable score. I'd say that I'm sure there are plenty of people here tonight who will be lining up to sponsor you! Now allies, do you have any that you'd like to share with us?" Caesar raised and eyebrow as he asked the question.

Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Eric White!   Interview with Eric White! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 2:41 am

I settled back down into my chair, and Caesar continued the interview. I shook my head. "Im not much of a people person, I prefer to be by myself. I have my district partner though, she seems to be very capable and intelligent. So I dont think I would rule her out. I suppose if it came to it, I probably would be able to ally myself with others." I speculated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Eric White!   Interview with Eric White! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 10:05 am

Caesar nodded, and the crowd followed his movement, dipping their heads along with him. "Well, that sounds pretty good to me," he said approvingly, and the audience applauded to show their agreement. "So, Eric, you say you're not a people person. But have any particular tributes, you know, caught your eye?" Caesar winked at Eric, then turns and winks to the audience, who go crazy.

Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Eric White!   Interview with Eric White! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 2:10 pm

I smiled when Caesar asked me about which tributes 'caught my eye'. "You know Caesar, I think there is. Im not sure if I can tell you." I said, my face became very flushed, and I laughed nervously. "Well, my district partner, Laura, and district 5 boy." I answered after some goading from Caesar.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Eric White!   Interview with Eric White! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 9:04 pm

"Yes, both Laura and Jason were very interesting weren't they?" Caesar asked out to the audience and they responded with cheers and chants of their own. A mix of "LAURA" and "JASON" as well as "DISTRICT 7" and "DISTRICT 5" could be made out amongst the jumbled mix of sounds. Caesar lifted his arm up to quiet the crowd which was now excited and going crazy after everything Eric said. "Indeed they are very good tributes. So Eric, are we going to see you team up with those two tributes in the arena? Or are those the two you would consider your biggest threats?"

Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Eric White!   Interview with Eric White! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 9:09 pm

"All I can say is I would much rather have them on my side than against me. As for if that would actually happen, you are just gonna have to wait and see." I replied, giving the crowd some details, but leaving them thirsting for more. I wanted to make sure they tuned in to the games and watched everything.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Eric White!   Interview with Eric White! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 9:30 pm

"Well said, well said." Caesar reached over and grabbed Eric's shoulder, giving a squeeze to it and even shaking it a little bit. "Well we are reaching the end of our interview, so is there anything you want to leave us with? Any parting words?"

Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Eric White!   Interview with Eric White! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 9:48 pm

I turned to Caesar and nodded. "Well I would just like to thank you Caesar, for being wonderful as always. And you, the people of the capitol, for tolerating my interview. I look foward to seeing you all again when the games are over." I replied, as I stood up and waved to the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Eric White!   Interview with Eric White! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 9:53 pm

The buzzer rang as the interview now came to an end. The crowd let out a few disappointed sighs as they knew what that sound meant. Caesar reached out a hand and shook Eric's hand firmly as he began to speak. "Well it looks like we have reached the end of the interview. Good luck to you Eric, I am sure we will all be watching you out there! Lets give one last round of applause for Eric White of District 7!" Caesar stood and grabbed the boy's hand and raised it in the air as the crowd gave their parting applause for the tribute in front of them.

Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Eric White!   Interview with Eric White! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 9:55 pm

I shook Caesar's hand, then turned and made my way off the stage. "Thank you Capitol." I shouted and waved, before I reached the edge of the stage and re-entered the building.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Eric White!   Interview with Eric White! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interview with Eric White!
Page 1 of 1