The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sparks's Mind

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ReadyGetSetGo

Female Posts : 3
Birthday : 1998-05-07

Sparks's Mind Empty
PostSubject: Sparks's Mind   Sparks's Mind Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 7:16 pm

Sparks's Mind Sparksmind

Welcome to the greatest club on the planet. The place called Sparks's Mind. This place it's nowhere and everywhere. It pounces and bounces with pure energy. And it is forever changing. Hi I'm Sparks and Meet some of the inhabitants of Spark's Mind.

Active:
Jace Carter
A District 4 girl who wants to go places.
Back to top Go down
ReadyGetSetGo

Female Posts : 3
Birthday : 1998-05-07

Sparks's Mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparks's Mind   Sparks's Mind Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 7:39 pm

Sparks's Mind JaceisHere
Name: “I will name her after you. Jacie.” The man smiles at the women “Just name her Jace she will sound tough.”
Jace Sarome Carter
Age/Birthday: 17/ April 24th
District: “Mom why can’t we live in one or two?” Her mother sends her a look full of fear. “We can never leave four understand?”
District 4
Rich or poor?: ”Did your mom make that dress. Look at all the holes. Ah ha.” She spun around with a glare. "Leave me alone.”
Poor
Weapon Of Choice: “Leave me alone.” The boy pulled her hair. “Or what are you going to do poke me with that stick.” She glared at him. It’s a sword, like back in the old days.” The boy rolled his eyes at her.
A sword or long dagger
Physical Appearance: “It would be nicer if your hair wasn’t so I don’t know drab.” She glared at him. “Was that supposed to be a compliment?”
Jace has her father’s dark rosewood hair it is sometimes more dark brown though. It is about mid length and can often be found in a messy bun. She had dark brown eyes inherited from her mother. She is 5 foot 7 and has a size six feet. Her build can be described as skinny and toned. She is poor so her style can be described as only what is necessary; socks are nonexistent for her. Her smile is not seen often but it’s pearly and white.
Personality: “This is what needs to be done.” The boy snorted “Sure. . . would you like birds with that order?” He asked sarcastically. She punched him. “We have to hurry the reaping is in two hours dummy.”
Jace is the take charge-do what I say or die-independent-closet singer type girl. Her dad left her mom when she was young and so all her life Jace took care of her mom. That makes her personality a bit over the top. She is fierce and a leader, always willing to do what ever it takes to get to her destination. A bit of a wonderer, Jace wants to leave the district and get out of her poor environment, so if she manipulates people a bit to reach her goal eh. . . Don’t get her wrong though she’s not a back stabber but she’s not exactly loyal either. If you want her loyalty you have to prove it to her because she is not one to invest in a losing cause. She can often see people as her possessions, as she didn’t grow up with much and longs to have every bit she can. It can cause her to be a bit clingy to those she cares about unfortunately.
Flaw: ”You think you’re so perfect!” He yelled “You are nothing more but a poor self entitled street rat who can slick talk her way into people’s money. Manipulating, clingy___” “Enough!!!” She yelled
She is manipulating a bit clingy and way too independent.
Talents: “And now I'm all alone again nowhere to turn, no one to go to. Without a home, without a friend, without a face to say hello to. And now the night is near. Now I can make believe he's here.” She sings softly. “You have a pretty voice. “ She spins around. “Oh my gosh, no.”
Jace can sing, decent sword player and fish rather well.
Family: ”You it’s just you and your mum?’ He asked. “Yeah just me and my mum haven’t seen my dad since I was seven.”
Jace is named after her father Jason Carter, a peacekeeper that left 4 when Jace was 7. Her mother is Anitiea, an enemy turned well you know. Razz
Brief History:
Jace was born after a great spring hurricane that rocked District 4 foundation. It destroyed many parts of 4 and she grew up in the recovery.
Her mother and father were two forbidden lovers who had come to love in a way that may even top every ScoRose love-hate story. The young family struggled as Jason (her father) tried to balance his peacekeeping job while keeping his wild wife out of trouble. Anitiea was a fighter, out spoken and wild. She hated being forced to stay in Four, a trait she passed to her daughter.
Anyway being the young and in experienced parents they were. Jace grew up, wild and uncontrollable. The young intelligent one, was mischievous and fun loving;. A social butterfly Jace befriended all types of people. With Jace, the district learned a very important lesson. Never judge a person by her parents.
When Jace was seven her father left Four, taking with him, her mother’s personality leaving behind a broken wife and a fatherless child. Now Jace began a new time in her life. The young one using her father’s boat became an accomplished fisherma- fisher girl. Feeding her mother and herself was not an easy job and they often went hungry despite Jace’s best attempts.
When Jace was nine, her mother began disappearing in the middle of the night and money would show up in the morning. Following her mother to one of these nightly rendezvous, she discovered her mother was sleeping with various peacekeepers.
She lost all respect she had for the woman but deep donw she she knows she still loves her.
When she was nine, she met him. Alto Herriot. A cocky son of a peacekeeper, who’s one goal in life was to make her miserable but like her parents, there is a thin line between love and hate.. . .
When she turned 13, she was entered into reaping for the Hunger Games. . .

Preferred Angles: The girl laughed starring at herself in the mirror. “Preparing for Ceasar?” A voice said.
Jace can go for extremely confident and sexy if she had the right stylist.
Angles this tribute will not do: He kissed her and she moaned into his mouth before shaking her head shoving him back. “Get out.” She muttered
Jace could not portray innocent to save her life.
Token: “You always wear that necklace.” Her hand drifted to it. “I know.”
Jace always wears a necklace so old even she doesn't know where it come from.

Other: I might make Alto I might not. . .

Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Sparks's Mind Left_bar_bleue150/150Sparks's Mind Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Sparks's Mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparks's Mind   Sparks's Mind Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 1:01 am

Jace is...
Sparks's Mind Acceptedbanner

Very nice character! Enjoy and welcome to District 4!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sparks's Mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparks's Mind   Sparks's Mind Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sparks's Mind
Page 1 of 1