The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Making my way downtown (OPEN)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Making my way downtown (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue150/150Making my way downtown (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Making my way downtown (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Making my way downtown (OPEN)   Making my way downtown (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 10:45 pm

Making my way downtown (OPEN) Tumblr_m9p8fk0kfv1r988i9
Making my way downtown (OPEN) Anders10
---District 2---Male---18---

Anders had rushed from the section of District 2 that contained most of the houses, his own small pack now full of nice stolen items that he had hoped to trade for some coin. Sammy said he wanted something sweet today, maybe a cake? But Anders didn't really have much he could use to get it so breaking into a house in the richer section was what had to be done. It luckily didn't take to long before he had traded just enough of the random vases and jewelry that he was able to get enough for a nice pastry or cake and maybe a few extra things. He turned away from the last guy who gave him a few coins for a nice gold chain he had taken out of a jewelry box in a house when he ran into somebody and the coins were sent flying to the street. "Shit." he said under his breath as he instantly tried to pick up the coins clanged against the pavement. Anders looked up at the person he ran into trying to apologize, "Sorry."

Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Female Posts : 576
Birthday : 1999-08-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Making my way downtown (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue5/150Making my way downtown (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (5/150)
Character Name:: Jasper Kelt
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: Making my way downtown (OPEN)   Making my way downtown (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 2:45 pm

It's been a long time since I had gone for a walk.Even though my "friends" visited a lot,I was bored out of my mind.Putting on one of my not-so-revealing outfits:a beautiful deep blue shirt with only one strap on the right shoulder and a quite closed front,not even showing the top of my chest,which was weird of me,and also a pair of white jeans.Black high-heels on my feet and my hair falling in large curls on my shoulder,I knew I was a little bit more than just pretty.Fluffy wouldn't stop whinning so I took her with me.We were walking around the uper part of the district,close to my home since we were returning.I had just turned my eyes to a small bush with white little flowers when something big fell on me hard and made me fall on my butt.Poor Fluffy,she scratched me wildly as I tried to keep her in my arms.I quickly got up and looked around,finding out that it was actually a guy who decided to fall on me."No worries.Need any help?"
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Making my way downtown (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue150/150Making my way downtown (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Making my way downtown (OPEN)   Making my way downtown (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 10:49 pm

Making my way downtown (OPEN) Tumblr_m79qq0bPh81rziwwco1_500

Anders looked up as the girl he had bumped into got up after he picked up his own coins making sure to pick up every last coin. He couldn't let even one get away, he needed the coin for Sammy. "Thank you, but I'm good. Sorry again," he said as he picked himself up and dusted himself off, making sure to put all the coins into his pocket where they would be secure. He turned away deciding to head to the bakery to get himself a cake for Sam. Hopefully no one else would run into him with that in his hand. The coins he could easily scoop up but a cake on the ground was far more difficult to scoop off the ground.

Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Making my way downtown (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue5/150Making my way downtown (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (5/150)

PostSubject: Re: Making my way downtown (OPEN)   Making my way downtown (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:03 am

I smiled and quickly followed him."I'm Sophie Venice.But you can call me Venia.And this is Fluffy.What about you?"I asked."To the bakery?Well,I can help you find whatever you want.The baker's son is a friend of mine.You know,it's rude not introducing yourself"I said,not waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Making my way downtown (OPEN)   Making my way downtown (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 2:44 am

Making my way downtown (OPEN) Tumblr_m9l3vlfncC1rziwwco1_250

Anders turned back around to see the girl he had bumped into now following him, just inviting herself to go with him to the bakery he was now headed to. His eyes darted back and forth between her and a few things that were around him including the area to his very front. "And wouldn't it be considered rude to invite yourself places that you haven't been invited to?" He said sarcastically as he moved forwards. "Anders," he said as he opened his mouth once more as he faced the direction he was going walking towards the bakery for Sammy's sweet treat.

Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Making my way downtown (OPEN)   Making my way downtown (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 3:07 am

"Well,I've spent all my day alone...And I hate being lonely.You have a nice name.I bet you'd be a great friend,Anders.I haven't seen you around before.Weird,I know almost everyone in the district"I told him with a flirty smile."Not that I always like it,but I'm quite well-known.You seem to be the same age as me.How old are you?I'm 18."
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Making my way downtown (OPEN)   Making my way downtown (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 3:04 am

Making my way downtown (OPEN) Tumblr_inline_mj9q0dW92F1qz4rgp

Anders kept walking but the girl kept following and talking to him. He turned around, abruptly stopping his own movement to face the girl who was a taller blonde, dressed nicely and wearing her hair in curls. She was one of those types of girls, dress proactively enough to get her way with the guys and no problem flirting with them either. "Anders Yorke, 18 years old. I live here, if you haven't seen me it might be because I didn't want you to." He raised his eyebrow towards her. Looks like she has money, might have stolen something from her too. He thought to himself as he stood there for a moment for her to respond. But not even really waiting for her to talk he turned back around and headed in the direction, to the bakery which he was now standing about 50ft away from.

Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Making my way downtown (OPEN)   Making my way downtown (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 3:09 am

I stood there and looked at him confused before deciding to follow him again."I'm sorry if I annoy you.I just want to talk with someone.You could just tell me to leave,you know"I said a little too harsh,but I was hurt.I wasn't used to being ignored.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Making my way downtown (OPEN)   Making my way downtown (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 3:28 am

Making my way downtown (OPEN) Tumblr_inline_mj9po0z72D1qz4rgp

Anders quickened his pace just a little as he reached the door. He could tell the girl was audibly upset and a little confused. He was sure guys normally threw themselves at her, but he was used to girls doing the same thing to him. He didn't normally have to work to hard on that end. A wink here and a smile there and he could get what he wanted. But right now that wasn't going to get him what he wanted, a nice pastry for Sammy as a surprise. "Look I would love to chat and I'm not trying to ignore you, but I'm kind of in a hurry. I have to get here before..." And as he said that he pulled on the knob for the door only to have the sound of a lock hitting against the door jam and a sudden jolt in his arm from the sudden stop in movement. "That." He just hung his head down and mumbled a bit to himself, mainly cursing under his breath. Had he flirted too long with the women he sold the necklace to, was the little bit of extra coin worth it? It definitely was, but now he had to figure out if he use it for something else to bring back home tonight or just save it. "If you were a 14 year old boy what would you want? Random question I know." He looked over to the girl and asked her his question, however random it may have been.

Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Making my way downtown (OPEN)   Making my way downtown (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 3:34 am

I smiled,slowly understanding why he was in a hurry."A delicious homemade cake a relative made for me"I replied."I can help you if you want.I'm not that useless with cooking and my mom always had a recipes book in her drawer.She would often ask me for help."I said,slowly getting lost in my own world.I shook my head and looked back at him."Would that be okay?"
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Making my way downtown (OPEN)   Making my way downtown (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 3:35 am

Making my way downtown (OPEN) Tumblr_inline_mjfzwiGh421rnk2ru

Astrid had been walking around the district for awhile now. Rafe was at home sleeping, he had been resting ever since he got home from being a mentor for the last games that was going on, and Astrid still had her own things to do, and she liked to walk around the district sometimes. Honestly with the time Astrid had been gone, Rafe was probably already out and about anywhere really. Astrid would most likely see him sometime that day.

Soon enough she came up upon two people in the street talking, a girl and a guy and for a minute she was listening in seeing if anything was going on, and soon she casually walked in smirking and she heard the boy speak saying something, and she turned to him "Nobody says that anymore." She said to his comment to the other girl about how if she hadn't seen him before it was because he didn't want her to see him.

Then Astrid got a sly grin on her face, as he asked the one girl a question, and of course Astrid being the flirt she is, couldn't keep comments back, but none of them meant anything anyways, only comments that meant something were for Rafe but no one needed to know that. "Well, if I were in my own mind as a eighteen year old girl, I would a good piece of eye candy." She said crossing her arms. Of course she said it in a playful way, with not intention of anything.
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Making my way downtown (OPEN)   Making my way downtown (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 3:40 am

I turned at the girl surprised and smirked."Which 18 years old girl doesn't want a good piece of eye candy,huh?"I commented and gave her my hand."I'm Sophie Venice,you can call me Venia.It's really nice to meet you.Astrid,right?"I introduced myself.She looked familiar so I guessed she was the Astrid girl boys talked about at school.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Making my way downtown (OPEN)   Making my way downtown (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 4:13 am

Making my way downtown (OPEN) Tumblr_inline_mj9pvcE2kl1qz4rgp

Anders leaned himself up against the out wall of the closed up bakery and crossed his arms across his chest as he stood there. The two girls chatted amongst themselves talking about eye candy, joking and what have you. "Now ladies, I know that I am eye candy, no need to keep talking about it. I'm downright adorable." He was quiet for a moment, then spoke up again this time to Astrid specifically. "Oh and people do say that, you just don't have it said to you." He winked towards her, but as big and playfully as possible. Again nothing serious, just throwing black the playful flirting that she had thrown out towards him in the first place.

Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Making my way downtown (OPEN)   Making my way downtown (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 4:22 am

Making my way downtown (OPEN) Tumblr_mckv4jQlBh1r59b0d

"Hello Sophie." Astrid said to the girl who introduced herself adn then she asked if she was Astrid and of course all Astrid did was smirk. "Why of course, darling, I'm Astrid, the wonderful and great, love me" She said playfully and grinned brightly. After a few moments the boy responded to her comments, and a smirk was now playing among her face, so he had comments to flaunt back. "Adorable is what we call puppies, not guys." She said and added, "Want to be my little puppy?" she said playfully this time and winked. Then she heard what he said and she nodded, "You know it babe."
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Making my way downtown (OPEN)   Making my way downtown (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 4:27 am

I watched them in amusement,smirking proudly."Okay,enough!We have works to do too.Unless you want to be more entertaining"I joked and smiled."Hey,Astrid,would you like to come with us?We were going to make a cake...Right?Unless you have some hunting to do"I said with a flirty smile."You choose"
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Making my way downtown (OPEN)   Making my way downtown (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 5:02 am

Making my way downtown (OPEN) Tumblr_inline_mj9pxkmTqV1qz4rgp

Anders just grinned as he continued to lean against the wall with his arms crossed over his chest, "No need to objectify me Astrid. Besides, you have your own puppy already to take care of." He winked obviously talking about Rafe. Most people in the district knew they were dating, it was quite obvious after all. Anders then turned his head towards Sophie and responded to her question pretty sarcastically, "well Astrid doesn't do too much hunting anymore. The old ball and chain is weighing her down." As to if Astrid was going to join them or not was up to her and he didn't have a preference either way. Whatever floated her boat as the saying goes.

Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Making my way downtown (OPEN)   Making my way downtown (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 5:22 am

"Come on now,Anders!Don't be jealous!"I joked and playfully slapped his shoulder.I let Fluffy on the ground and she streched before started walking towards home.I turned to the kids again."Are we going?I'd love to make a cake now!"
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Making my way downtown (OPEN)   Making my way downtown (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 2:46 pm

Making my way downtown (OPEN) 12

Astrid grinned at Anders, of course he knew, almost everyone knew about her and Rafe, which was a good thing, because Astrid would kill any girl who tried to be with her boyfriend. "Yea, but I don't treat him like a puppy, he's on equal ground with me, much more fun that way, if you know what I mean." She said grinning and crossed her arms. "Yea but no need to hunt too much when you have a keeper." Astrid said to Sophie and then, Sophie decided it was time to go make a cake and Astrid thought for a few moments, "I'd like to, but I don't know, cake making isn't really my forte." She said.
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Making my way downtown (OPEN)   Making my way downtown (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 8:58 am

"Oh,come on!"I whined and pouted."Just come with us!You can watch TV,search my closet,whatever you want!No need to make a cake!I'd like some girl company!"I explained."No offence"I murmured to Anders with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Making my way downtown (OPEN)   Making my way downtown (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 8:30 pm

Making my way downtown (OPEN) Tumblr_l965wiG11h1qzxu0ko1_500

Anders just kept in his place, leaning stoically with his shoulders pressed against the wall. "Jealous? Of what a happy relationship? Sorry sweetheart but nothing to be jealous about there." He pushed himself away from the wall as Sophie spoke about leaving to bake his cake. "Come on already, a birthday cake isn't going to make itself now is it?" He said in Astrid's general direction, "she is practically begging at this point. Its almost sad to watch." He spoke of Sophie jokingly with a hint of sarcasm in his voice with a grin right on his face. He even gave a wink in Sophie's direction for added effect.

Last edited by Ari on Wed May 22, 2013 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Making my way downtown (OPEN)   Making my way downtown (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 8:52 pm

Making my way downtown (OPEN) Tumblr_mckuuttsVZ1r59b0d

Soon Anders was getting Astrid into all the stuff that was making a cake, she'd give her response later, for now a grin placed on her face, "Oh but, Sophie, you do have girl company, Anders is a wonderfully bestie." She said jokingly and then she turned to Anders, "I suppose I can go, don't want people to see me having a girl begging for me to join her." She said with a wink to Sophie, obviously teasing her. "I'll join I suppose, oh hey! here's an idea, since I live with my sister in the victor village we can just make the cake at my house, I mean we got enough food and stuff in the house, and I wouldn't want to take anything away from your homes." Astrid said.
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Making my way downtown (OPEN)   Making my way downtown (OPEN) Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 12:44 am

I frowned and punched Anders's shoulder."You know what?Why am I even talking to you two?It's time to find out something,life isn't always a joke!And I really needs friends,friends that haven't already had sex with me!And wanna know why?Because I want to have someone I can lean on when I need to,it's the only thing I have never experienced in my whole life!So you idiots stay here and do whatever the hell you want to,cause I'm going home!"I said angrily and kicked my higheels of before running to my house.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Making my way downtown (OPEN)   Making my way downtown (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 10:28 pm

Making my way downtown (OPEN) Tumblr_mk09ew7zux1qgqr0ho1_250

Anders chuckled at Astrid's joke, he had a way to not take anything jokingly said about him too personally. "Sounds good, Sop..." but he was interrupted by Sophie storming off and yelling about something. A temper tantrum was what it was and for what Anders wasn't sure nor did he care. Drama was something he avoided like the plague and while a tiny little part of him said he should go after her and make sure she was ok, but the other more selfish side didn't. At this point he saw his only other chance of getting a cake for Sammy walk away and now it was time to think quick and be a little more daring in his acquisition of his prize. He turned to Astrid who looked almost as confused as he did. "Well, there goes the one person who knew how to actually bake something." He quickly surveyed the area and pulled out his handy dandy lock picking kit that he thankfully carried with him everywhere. "If you want to avoid trouble or you're one who tries to avoid breaking rules I suggest you get out of here. If not, mind being my lookout? If only this area wasn't as crowded as it is." He said as he knelt down towards the lock and began picking it, trying to be quick enough so no one would notice too much. If he couldn't get a cake baked he was going to have to take one himself. He had even promised Sammy he would be try not to get into trouble today for his birthday, well he already broke into a few houses already so why not just add a bakery onto the list.

Last edited by Ari on Sat May 25, 2013 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Making my way downtown (OPEN)   Making my way downtown (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 4:47 am

[color=violet]As I ran away,I tried to wipe the tears from my eyes.Those...Those monsters!They thougt humiliating me was fun,huh?I knew it,no one ever cares about the others.Just as I thought I had finally found some real friends.As it seems,I'll always be like that.Alone,always known as the slut of-
My thoughts where immediately stopped when I felt a sharp pain in the back of my head.The last thing I saw was some guys laughing at me with rocks in their hands.Then,everyhing got dark.[/colr]
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Making my way downtown (OPEN)   Making my way downtown (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:59 am

Astrid was confused as Sophie ran away, Astrid hadn't done anything, normally she teased everyone, so she supposed some people were more sensitive than others. Astrid shrugged and then she turned to Anders, he seemed equally confused but eventually, Astrid noticed he decided to pick the lock to the bakery. She sighed, "Alright, I'll be your look out." Astrid said and then she stood in front of his backside and she had her back facing him, as she looked around at people, most of them were far off in the distance, right now anyways and right now they weren't in danger of getting caught for anything. Astrid hoped she wouldn't be caught, she didn't feel like getting beat by the peacekeepers today, or getting into trouble with them. "Do you even know how to pick a lock, Anders?" She asked rolling her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making my way downtown (OPEN)   Making my way downtown (OPEN) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Making my way downtown (OPEN)
Page 1 of 21Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next