The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anders' Room

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Anders' Room Left_bar_bleue150/150Anders' Room Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Anders' Room Empty
PostSubject: Anders' Room   Anders' Room Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 2:01 am

Anders' Room Tumblr_m4zknxH3h51qe5ugfo1_500
Anders' Room Anders10
---District 2---Male---18---

Anders walked right into the nicely furnished room and the first thing he noticed was the large bed that he was going to be sleeping in during the next three days. This room itself was larger then the small house back in District 2 that he shared with his parents and his younger brother Sammy. Anders spied a leather couch across from the bed and jumped right over the top of it and landed on the firm cushions. All he could do now was wait for Rafe to come by and begin mentoring him or whatever he was going to do.

As he laid there he couldn't help but think about home, mainly wondering if Sammy was doing ok. Without him there who knew what might happen, it was Anders' responsibility to watch over him. Even if now Sammy considered himself far too old for protection from his older brother. And it was killing him to know that there was nothing he could do to help his brother from where he was at right now. Was he able to get by? Did he get food now that he was gone and the type of "business" that Anders did for extra cash was now out of the question for his well meaning brother? These were things that went through Anders' mind as he waited.

Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Anders' Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anders' Room   Anders' Room Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 3:25 am

Rafe Terrn
Anders' Room Rafeterrn

Rafe walked into the room calmly, brushing off his lap area just for the projection he wanted. "So" he said quietly, dropping into one of the chairs in the room facing Anders, "What can I do for you?" he asked, smirking. Taunt the unpreparedness of the guy first, always a good way to go with someone who is probably on the verge of snapping in the next three weeks. "Of course, you must have a plan already and I'm just here to help with the little details? Or do I need to build your whole persona for you?" he asked smugly.

He leaned in closer, "I see, in that case. I have a solution to your interview play for the crowd" he said. "Go for Astrid"
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Anders' Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anders' Room   Anders' Room Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 6:09 pm

Anders' Room Tumblr_m9sj20YVLT1rrucw6o2_r5_500

Anders had at first heard the comment on having a plan and whether or not Rafe needed to make his a persona. It was of course not necessary, Anders knew what he needed to do, he trained his whole life in district 2 and always had to rely on himself. But any input was nice, until the suggestion came up about making some fake, one sided romance story. Anders didn't mind playing a fake romance, or at least fake for him, for the Capitols enjoyment. But with Astrid that wasn't going to happen.  "No," Anders said bluntly. "If that's your master plan for me then you might as well go back to the drawing board."

Last edited by Ari on Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Anders' Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anders' Room   Anders' Room Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 6:33 pm

Rafe Terrn
Anders' Room Rafeterrn

Rafe smirked at the stoic reply. This kid didn't see the big play it could give him, obviously. "Well then" he said, scratching his chin, "I suppose you have a better idea, some unknown girl no one really cares about from the district? That's fine, works for everyone else" he said informatively. "Just don't curse my name when no one bothers to sponsor you so that you can get home, I'm just here to give you something to work with" he leaned back in his seat, awaiting anything Anders actually thought he needed help with to come up.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Anders' Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anders' Room   Anders' Room Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 6:47 pm

In Anders' stubborn mind, a fake romance with Astrid wasn't ever going to work. He didn't mind playfully flirting with her, but to stand on that stage during the interview and say "I'm in love with Astrid," would do nothing but make people feel bad for him. "I don't see the point of saying I'm in love with any girl for sympathy. I have my reasons for wanting to go back home and it isn't a she." Anders leaned back in his chair before speaking again to Rafe. "Plus if I remember correctly you pronounced your love for Astrid on that stage when you were in the games. I think all of Panem knows about your relationship. What good will being the sad, rejected district partner even be?" Anders wanted to know Rafe's opinion on that. Maybe he saw it some way that Anders didn't.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Anders' Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anders' Room   Anders' Room Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 7:06 pm

Rafe Terrn
Anders' Room Rafeterrn

Rafe laughed, "Simple, having a romance story makes people cheer for you, not pity you." he said, using hand gestures to emphasize what he was saying. He glanced out the corner of his eye to make sure the door was shut, and then spoke again, "Besides, the moment you announce feelings for Astrid, you're not the third wheel in the eyes of the Capitol, you're a contender." he said.

Pointing out the window of the room to where all the capitol people were below, he gave some insight, "Put yourself in their shoes, their mindset. Entertainment value is what they all live for, so if a girl is taken, and another guy wants her. They want to see what happens, and if you charm the crowd more than I did, which, lets be frank, you can do, they will cheer for your cause, and they will support you because of the story you built." Honestly, Rafe knew that the Capitol would know both of them can't go home, but if this guy wanted the only chance Rafe was willing to give him to increase his odds of going home, going for Astrid was it, her reactions would sell his story and the sympathy vote he didn't want but could use.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Anders' Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anders' Room   Anders' Room Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 4:28 am

Anders' Room Tumblr_mkb6qq1Yyy1ro95bto1_500
Anders' Room Anders10
---District 2---Male---18---

Anders just shook his head. He felt like he was stuck in between a rock and a hard place right now. In his opinion, it was the worst plan for him to be thrown into. Playing off the sympathy of others was not what Anders did....ever. Even back in District 2 when he and his brother were starving because his parents didn't make enough for them to get by. He learned to live on his own, he learned to make a meager "living" for himself doing whatever was necessary, hence his skills with lock picking now. So now to try and create a story for him built off of some sympathy was just not his style. He wouldn't mind using a girl or two to get ahead but for some reason the idea that that girl was Astrid didn't sit right for him.

Rafe did bring up a point though. Those citizens in the Capitol loved to be entertained and some sappy love story was a ticket into the limelight. And Anders would be able to pull it off, he was a very very gifted liar after all. A hoax so big it could fool the whole of Panem; it certainly had a ring to it. Maybe he just needed to warm up to the idea but right now his stubborn attitude was not making anything easy. He just decided to move on and not talk about that anymore and go on to the next steps. "So I plan to just go in and kill, gather a pack if need be. Take the weakest to the end, ones that would be easy for me to kill quickly. Then I take the title and give Sammy everything he deserves. So in order to do that I guess I gotta make sure I stay focused, get a high training score and just be prepared."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Anders' Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anders' Room   Anders' Room Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anders' Room
Page 1 of 1