The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Training Duabouts (OPEN)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Phoenix
Phoenix

Male Posts : 921
Birthday : 1999-09-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Training Duabouts (OPEN) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10/150Training Duabouts (OPEN) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/150)
Character Name:: Leon Holt
Alliance:: N/A

Training Duabouts (OPEN) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Duabouts (OPEN)   Training Duabouts (OPEN) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 3:45 pm

Ace grinned as she walked off. He knew he would have to start training so he went and got an axe. He walked over to the dummy in front of hers and began to attack it in a series of complicated movements that were fast and successive, not just slashing. He stopped, but then walked over and put the axe back. He got a spear walked over to the same dummy and waited to see what she did.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Male Posts : 1104
Birthday : 2001-05-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Training Duabouts (OPEN) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Training Duabouts (OPEN) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Training Duabouts (OPEN)   Training Duabouts (OPEN) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 3:47 pm

"Ooh. What a cute couple!" I say and clap my hands. "I'll be having fun with this cleaver if you need me!" I say, grabbing a cleaver and I begin slashing at the dummies violently. I think about Kayden. I felt bad, but I just didn't like horses. They scared to pants out of me. And I could only blame myself.
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Female Posts : 521
Birthday : 1998-06-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Training Duabouts (OPEN) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue150/150Training Duabouts (OPEN) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Training Duabouts (OPEN)   Training Duabouts (OPEN) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 4:43 pm

I saw Ace using an axe. That was one weapon I didn't familiarise myself with. I ended up picking it up and getting a feel for it. It was actually quite heavy. I get a nice grip on it and start hitting the dummy. It seemed to cut through better than the sword. Who knew an axe could be more efficient than a sword?
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Training Duabouts (OPEN) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10/150Training Duabouts (OPEN) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/150)

PostSubject: Re: Training Duabouts (OPEN)   Training Duabouts (OPEN) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 4:49 pm

Ace smiled when he saw Lynzi using an axe. He walked towards her, careful not to get hit by the axe. "Hey Lynzi, mind if I show you a few tricks with that? I've been practicing with one since...well since I could lift one."
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Training Duabouts (OPEN) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue150/150Training Duabouts (OPEN) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Training Duabouts (OPEN)   Training Duabouts (OPEN) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 4:52 pm

I actually didn't mind getting help. Not from him, anyways. "Sure, it's the weapon I haven't really gotten used to. Besides, you know what you're doin with it." I tell him. This day has been insane in comparison to any other day.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training Duabouts (OPEN)   Training Duabouts (OPEN) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 4:58 pm

He smiles and gets behind her, putting his arms around her grabbing each arm. "Alright, what you wanna do is make shallow cuts. That way, it isn't hard to get your blade out. After all, someone with a cut in their neck and someone with a split head are both pretty much dead." He explains them, and moves her arms, showing her both basic and intricate strokes. He seemed to be doing this to train, but there was also a slight hint that he was flirting with her slightly.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Training Duabouts (OPEN) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Training Duabouts (OPEN) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Training Duabouts (OPEN)   Training Duabouts (OPEN) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 5:22 pm

I look at Ace and Lynzi, obviously they have a connection. I smile and wave as Kayden leaves. As I continue slashing at the same dummy. I throw the cleaver and it cuts off the neck, and lays on the ground in the wooden neck. I smile at what I've done, and look over at Ace and Lynzi again. "Don't forget this tip, hit the person hard." I say and laugh. You had to hit the person hard, or it would be a waste of trying to decapitate somebody.
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training Duabouts (OPEN)   Training Duabouts (OPEN) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 6:25 pm

I can hear Emeline say something but it's blurred out. All I can hear is Ace. He's a really good teacher. The axe isn't actually a bad weapon. "That is true. Well, let's see if I do better now." I take the axe and make shallow cuts to the neck. It is way more efficient. It's less work and less hassle to deal with. "Thank you for that Ace."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training Duabouts (OPEN)   Training Duabouts (OPEN) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 6:34 pm

He smiles when she gets it. "Anytime Lynzi. Although remember, if the cut is too shallow, it could still be healed...if you acted fast enough. But if you're in a fight, chances are slim. Either way, you seem pretty strong and capable. I'm sure all of your hits would be deep..." At this point, he was to the side of her, and was looking right into her eyes still smiling.
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training Duabouts (OPEN)   Training Duabouts (OPEN) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 6:40 pm

"Thank you. But I'm sure that your cuts would be deep and do too much damage to heal as well." I say back. I stare into his eyes and smile back. This is probably the happiest I have ever been.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training Duabouts (OPEN)   Training Duabouts (OPEN) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 7:05 pm

He's about to lean in to kiss her, but then snaps out of it and says, "Sorry...say, Lynzi...would you wanna go do something later? He was closer to her now, almost touching her. He sounded a little bit hopeful, but still normal. And, of course, he was still smiling.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training Duabouts (OPEN)   Training Duabouts (OPEN) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 7:19 pm

"Ooh!" I say and giggle at Ace and Lynzi. "Adorable thing! You guys need to go out, you'd be absolutely fabulous together!" I say and smile and walk pat Lynzi and whisper, "Say yes!" I smile at start whacking at another dummy because I already destroyed the other.
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training Duabouts (OPEN)   Training Duabouts (OPEN) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 3:43 am

"Of course. I would love that." I say, looking into his eyes and smiling. We were getting closer and closer, I could feel butterflies in my stomach.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training Duabouts (OPEN)   Training Duabouts (OPEN) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 3:49 am

Ace didn't know what to do, so, he did the only thing that made sense. He kissed her on the lips. He immediately broke away and said, "Oh crap...I'm so sorry Lynzi...I shouldn't have done that..."
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training Duabouts (OPEN)   Training Duabouts (OPEN) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 4:12 am

He leaned forward and kissed me. It wasn't just a peck though. It was full of passion and love. We broke away, but I wished we didn't. "Don't apologise. I loved it!" I said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training Duabouts (OPEN)   Training Duabouts (OPEN) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 4:17 am

He raised an eyebrow and then smiled. "Well...in that case..." and he finished his statement with another kiss, holding it for a bit and wrapping his arms around her.
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training Duabouts (OPEN)   Training Duabouts (OPEN) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 4:26 am

His kiss feels so good. I love it when he wraps his arms around me. I hold the kiss for longer. People will probably wondering why we are kissing in the training center, but I don't care.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training Duabouts (OPEN)   Training Duabouts (OPEN) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 4:35 am

He held the kiss for a little longer, but then he breaks away. "Umm...maybe we should go somewhere where people aren't watching us..." He smiled and kissed her one more time.
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training Duabouts (OPEN)   Training Duabouts (OPEN) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 4:38 am

"I think that might be best." I say as I kiss him again. I don't know where we could go though. I hope that Ace knew a place where we could go.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training Duabouts (OPEN)   Training Duabouts (OPEN) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 7:56 am

"If I may, interrupt, why don't you both just go to one of your houses or rooms. Its really the obvious place to go if you're that in love." I say, trying to help, but I think they blurred me out.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training Duabouts (OPEN)   Training Duabouts (OPEN) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 1:09 pm

Ace thought for a moment and then said, "We could go to my house...my parents would be working but...I don't know if my sister would be home." He hadn't even heard the suggestion. It was more like a distant, blurred noise. Despite saying that they should go somewhere else, he kissed again and held it for a few seconds before stopping to see her response.
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training Duabouts (OPEN)   Training Duabouts (OPEN) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 1:11 pm

"If we don't want to be disturbed, I'm always home alone. I don't have anyone living with me. But I would like to see your house as well." I say. I look up into his gorgeous eyes and kiss him again. Holding it. Making the most of the experience.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training Duabouts (OPEN)   Training Duabouts (OPEN) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 1:27 pm

He smiled and kissed her one more time and he broke away saying, "Well, we better get going. I say we go to your house so we aren't disturbed."
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training Duabouts (OPEN)   Training Duabouts (OPEN) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 1:35 pm

"Alright. I'll lead the way." I say as I kiss him and lead him out of the training centre and to my house.

(New topic at the houses?)
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training Duabouts (OPEN)   Training Duabouts (OPEN) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 1:36 pm

He followed her, smiling. He finally had something to keep his mind busy...and it was about time he found someone too.

(Sure. You wanna make it?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training Duabouts (OPEN)   Training Duabouts (OPEN) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training Duabouts (OPEN)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: District 1 - 12 Archives :: District 2 :: Training Center-
Jump to: