The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Training Duabouts (OPEN)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Birthday : 2001-09-22

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Training Duabouts (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue150/150Training Duabouts (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Training Duabouts (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Training Duabouts (OPEN)   Training Duabouts (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 9:29 pm

As Kayden walked in the training center, he looked around, it was busy as usual and he decided to train with a sword as always, and walked over there to train.

Last edited by TristanPlanks on Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Male Posts : 1104
Birthday : 2001-05-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Training Duabouts (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue0/0Training Duabouts (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Training Duabouts (OPEN)   Training Duabouts (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 9:37 pm

Emeline Fawn

I walk over to Kayden who I saw walk to the Training Center. "Soo.. Kaydie, what do you wanna do today?" I say smiling with my elbow on his should, and a sword in my other hand. We were dating for 2 years now, and he hasn't smiled once to me.. not once "Kaydie, just show me your smile, I haven't seen one yet.. I just want to see one, for our 2 year anniversary which is today I might add. I say with a voice expecting a response.
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Training Duabouts (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue150/150Training Duabouts (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Training Duabouts (OPEN)   Training Duabouts (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 9:43 pm

I smiled, "Fine, theres your smile, achievement completed- Seeing My Smile." I joked to her with a chuckle. "Well, I think we might have to go on a little walk, after I kick your sorry butt." I teased her and got into fighting position, "Ready?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Training Duabouts (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue0/0Training Duabouts (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Training Duabouts (OPEN)   Training Duabouts (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 9:50 pm

Emeline Fawn

I giggle and get into position, knowing it wasn't a real smile. I take the practice fencing sword and joke "You know that wasn't a real smile, now, On guard!" I laugh and immediately get him on the chest. I smile "I win!" I twirl around "Now, let's go for that walk." I say taking his hand.
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training Duabouts (OPEN)   Training Duabouts (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 9:54 pm

I chuckled "Okay," I went to the door and opened the door, "Ladies first," I said with a grin. When she came out I grabbed her hand, "Well, Lets stop by my house and I'll grab something for a picnic, you up for a picnic?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training Duabouts (OPEN)   Training Duabouts (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 10:00 pm

Emeline Fawn

I smile at Kayden and say, "Okie" With a lovely voice. I wanted to see what he had in plan "But I need to get my present for you at my house, I'll be right back!" I say skipping to my house, right next door to the center. I open the drawer in my room and take out a metal from a knife was killed with. there were 2 of them. The K engraved in was for me and the E engraved was for him. I skip back out with them in my pocket "Ready!" I say with an adorable look in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training Duabouts (OPEN)   Training Duabouts (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 10:06 pm

I get a blanket, basket with some peanut butter sandwiches, a couple grapes, and some bottles of water to drink, and my gift, a locket with my picture in it. And came out, "Ready! Lets go," I tell her with a smile on my face, a real one. I walked to a little pond and set down the picnic and sat down, I patted a spot on the blanket assuring her to sit down, "Come sit down! The shades fine!" I told her, opening up the picnic.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training Duabouts (OPEN)   Training Duabouts (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 10:13 pm

Emeline Fawn

I smile and sit down. I hand him my gift smiling. "It was my sister's knife that killed her in the games.." I sniffle and watch a tear fall down my eye. "I just... I just wanted her to be here.. with us, forever." I say and hug Kayden, crying. "I'm sorry about this, I don't mean to complain all this to you, its just, I want her to be with us, because you know, she was strong and always here for me" I smile at him, and keep hugging him. Tears pouring down my eyes. "So, enough about me and her, tell me more about your past, go deep in, I need to know more about you" I stop hugging him and sit back down.
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training Duabouts (OPEN)   Training Duabouts (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm

"Well, okay. When I was little and my sister Lilliana was born, I had to live with my uncle for a year, he made me do slave work, work on the farm, and many other things. It was horrible, I begged my mother to let me come home, and told her what my uncle made me do, she didn't believe me because he was so kind when my parents were around. When I got home I looked in my sisters room, I walked up to the crib, my mom came in and asked if I wanted to hold her, I told her yes and she let me hold her, I looked at her eyes, and she put her hand up for me, and she had this most adorable look in her eyes ever. I instantly fell in love with her and protected her. When I was 15 and she was 13, we got our own horses, and we started to love them. We became best friends ever and I had a great time with her." I told her the whole story, the whole enchilada. I waited for her response.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training Duabouts (OPEN)   Training Duabouts (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 10:28 pm

Emeline Fawn

"Baby Surprised" I say and hug him tight.. "I-I never knew" I say and hug him tighter. "I guess there is only one thing left to do.." I say and expect a kiss, even lean in
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training Duabouts (OPEN)   Training Duabouts (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 8:14 am

Kayden saw her lean in, he guessed she wanted a kiss, so he leaned in and kissed her. He smiled, and asked "Would you like my world famous PB&J sandwiches?" With a horrible Italian accent immatation
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training Duabouts (OPEN)   Training Duabouts (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 8:55 am

Emeline Fawn

"Okay" I say nicely and sit back down "How much did all this food cost you Kayde?" I asked him and smiled, taking a bottle of water.. "A million bucks?" I say and laugh.
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training Duabouts (OPEN)   Training Duabouts (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 9:05 am

"Nope, free!" I told her, "So, do you like the games so far?" I asked as I grabbed a water bottle and sandwich. "Oh, and here." I gave her my gift. "Its a locket. Since my parents are making me volunteer next games, I might not win, so this is to remember me." I told her getting a bit teary.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training Duabouts (OPEN)   Training Duabouts (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 9:09 am

Emeline Fawn

"Kaydie, I'm not leaving you, I won't. We could both go in, protect each other, I'm never letting you go alone boo." I promise to him, I knew they were going to make me volunteer, but who knew? Maybe I'd be lucky.
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training Duabouts (OPEN)   Training Duabouts (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 9:21 am

"You really wont?" I asked, "But when we get in together, only one of us will win." I told her. "But that's for next games, we still have now." I changed the conversation, and started eating. "Who's your favorite tribute so far?" I ate a couple grapes. "I think we should go back to the training center to make some friends." I told her, and started packing the thing up. After I was done I started heading towards the training center.

Last edited by TristanPlanks on Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training Duabouts (OPEN)   Training Duabouts (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 9:25 am

Emeline Fawn

"Kaydie, you know I have faith that either the 12 boy, 7 boy, 3 boy, or 6 boy is going to win, I have faith in those guys, and for girls, I'd want Raquel or Savannah to bring it home. You?" I say with a firm look on my face. I had a country accent, so it sounded all cute.
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training Duabouts (OPEN)   Training Duabouts (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 9:42 am

"For me I am rooting on d3 boy, and d12. And for girls savannah and astrid." I told her and I was giggling at her country accent. "Well Im hungry. Lets dig in." I ate my PB&J.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training Duabouts (OPEN)   Training Duabouts (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 9:47 am

Emeline Fawn

I smile at him and pick up a sandwich and bite into it. "Man, Kayde, these should be Panem famous!" I say and laugh at how good they are.. "So.. what do you wanna do after this, we still have the rest of the day to go through" I comment to him, this day didn't seem to end, just keep on going! I loved it, because it was a day I got to share with Kayde, and I was proud that we were in love for this long.
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training Duabouts (OPEN)   Training Duabouts (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 9:54 am

I chuckled at her compliment to my sandwich "Well, Why don't we take a walk around the district, and we'll see what happens." I answered her question.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training Duabouts (OPEN)   Training Duabouts (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 10:23 am

Emeline Fawn

I smile and get up, "Okie Dokie Kaydie" I say and laugh, putting on the necklace I made, hoping he'd do the same with his.
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training Duabouts (OPEN)   Training Duabouts (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 10:29 am

I put on my necklace and took her hand, "Lets bounce!" I started walking downtown.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training Duabouts (OPEN)   Training Duabouts (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 4:23 pm

Emeline Fawn

I notice he actually wanted to walk the district. I make an excuse and say, "Why don't we go train some more. I promised my mum I'd train all day today, I'd get in trouble if I didn't." I stop and walk back towards the training center. "I need to sharpen up on my bow skills, you know, swordplay isn't my specialty" I say giggling, skipping down.
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training Duabouts (OPEN)   Training Duabouts (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 4:25 pm

"Okay! I always could use some training." I answered her. "Race you there!" I dash towards the training center, avoiding all the possible cracks that could trip me.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training Duabouts (OPEN)   Training Duabouts (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 4:30 pm

Emeline Fawn

I notice Kayden begins to run, and I do the same. I catch upto him and then get ahead of him, reaching the center before him, walking in, I shout to him outside, "Let's shoot some arrows!" I walk to the bow and arrow station and grab a bow, and about 10 arrows. I wait for Kayden to come before I shoot. I wanted proof to him I shot it, and if we were in the games, I'd be his biggest threat!
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training Duabouts (OPEN)   Training Duabouts (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 5:08 pm

"Okay," I walk into the center and go to the archery station, I picked up a bow and 20 arrows, I set them beside me and started shooting, it hit in the neck, heart, and head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training Duabouts (OPEN)   Training Duabouts (OPEN) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training Duabouts (OPEN)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next