The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Training Duabouts (OPEN)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Female Posts : 521
Birthday : 1998-06-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Training Duabouts (OPEN) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue150/150Training Duabouts (OPEN) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Training Duabouts (OPEN) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Duabouts (OPEN)   Training Duabouts (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 10:21 am

(Hope you don't me jumping into this topic)

Training Duabouts (OPEN) - Page 3 Create.php?text=Lynzi%20Soleil&name=balker
Training Duabouts (OPEN) - Page 3 Tumblr_mpyqanRuAC1sw9n6po3_250
District 2 ~ 18 ~ Female
Happiness is the key to success

It was time to train. I arrive at the training center, and my eyes go on to two people. A girl and a boy. They weren't in my classes, I don't think. At least, I haven't seen them. They do look about the same age though. I can hear them, and they're talking about the next games. Nice try, I think. They won't be in the games next year. Because I am going to volunteer. It's my last year that I can enter and I really need to show my parents, my mum especially, that the training was worth it. I don't have time to waste though. In fact, I was wasting time just thinking about them two.

I walk over to the ranged weapon station and grab a bow. I put the quiver over my head and take an arrow out. I place it in the bow and aim at the dummy. I then stop and put the bow time. Let's make this interesting. I walk over to the dummy, held on by only a rope. I grab the dummy and spin it around. I make sure that it doesn't stop moving. I then grab my bow and arrow and aim at the moving dummy. It was heading to the right so I aimed a little more to the right than where the target was. I launched the arrow and it landed where the heart would be. To check, I take the dummy and stop it. The arrow was definitely in the heart. I then decide to just shoot arrows in a quick fire style. Shooting an arrow every 3 seconds.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Male Posts : 1104
Birthday : 2001-05-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Training Duabouts (OPEN) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Training Duabouts (OPEN) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Training Duabouts (OPEN)   Training Duabouts (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 10:46 am

Emeline Fawn
Training Duabouts (OPEN) - Page 3 Skylar-laine

I smile at Kayden, holding his hand. I wonder if we were going to do it. I didn't want to, because I wouldn't know what to do. I look back, and see a girl shooting arrows. I smile and let go of his hand. It was the perfect distraction from it. "I'll be right back, I forgot my necklace at the Training Center!" I say, hiding the necklace. I needed to learn from that girl. I run back over, at a good speed.

I walk inside the Center and see the girl, shooting arrows. "Wow, you're good. Can you teach me a few tricks? I'm not very good with the bow, so I want to learn how to use all the weapons in case I was in the games, and my preferred weapon was not at the Cornucopia." I say, smiling, this girl was good. I look back at Kayden, I didn't even let him respond. I put back on my leather jacket ( Like bikers have ) and look away from Kayden, this couldn't take that long.
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Training Duabouts (OPEN) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue150/150Training Duabouts (OPEN) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Training Duabouts (OPEN)   Training Duabouts (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 11:00 am

Training Duabouts (OPEN) - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_mfvs4hF2Jc1ry9em3
District 2 ~ 18 ~ Female

The girl has actually come up and started talking to me. I have to be polite. In fact, he seems to be wanting my advice.

"Um, sure. I'll show you." I say as I grab the bow and place an arrow inside. "So, what I do is I stand slightly to the side. If you're standing at the right of the target, look a little right of where you're aiming. If you're at the left, look a little to the left. Keep the bow as close to your cheek as you can and aim straight. Pull the bow as far back as you can go and hold it until you feel like you're ready to release. After that you just release." I say as I demonstrate. I ended up shooting where the eyeball would be on my mistake. "As you can see, you need to be paying attention. But the eyeball would blind the person, so you could go in for the kill." I didn't realize that I was starting to ramble on.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Training Duabouts (OPEN) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Training Duabouts (OPEN) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Training Duabouts (OPEN)   Training Duabouts (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 11:06 am

I smile at the girl, and try. I take the bow and load an arrow, I look a bit to the right, pull the bow way back, and shoot. It hits places things shouldn't hit. "Man, wouldn't it be fun to shoot a guy there to kill them." I say, clapping. "By the way, what's your name? I'm Emeline Fawn." I say, smiling at her, she was good. I would never think of that type of strategy.
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training Duabouts (OPEN)   Training Duabouts (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 12:14 pm

Training Duabouts (OPEN) - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_mmcazeAMye1qz4rgp
District 2 ~ 18 ~ Female

I had to giggle when the girl hit the dummy in the private part. "You know, if you did hit a guy there, they would be in extreme pain. It's actually the part of the body that causes the most pain when hurt. Oops, rambling again. I'm sorry." I say. I find out that her name is Emeline Fawn. What a nice name. My name is French. Well, Soleil is. It means the sun.

"My name is Lynzi Soleil. By the way, I wasn't good with a bow when I was starting to learn, so you'll learn. I'm just used to it now after training as soon as I turned 12. 7 years I've been training. It will be worth it though." Stop rambling, I think to myself. Emeline won't care how long I have been training. She's here for help and to get to know me, not my life story which is upsetting.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training Duabouts (OPEN)   Training Duabouts (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 12:26 pm

Emeline Fawn

I smile at the girl, she trained for 7 years? Wasn't a long time. "Haha, yea, that's why the pain will make me happy. And I've been training since I was 7. Good times when you hold a cleaver for the first time. So yeah, the bow would be my last choice to go for. And I wanted to know if you needed any help, because, well, I like helping." I say to her, I had a feeling she'd say no, but who knew. Maybe she might want some tips with a cleaver or butcher's knife. I look back at
Kayden, he was probably still in shock that I left him. I bet he'd come and see me with this girl, and he'd be mad.
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training Duabouts (OPEN)   Training Duabouts (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 12:41 pm

Training Duabouts (OPEN) - Page 3 Tumblr_movs2q2eAA1s0teago1_400
District 2 ~ 18 ~ Female

I understand how she would have felt, holding a cleaver for the first time. "The first weapon I used was a bow. That's probably why it's my preference. I know all of the weapons back to front though. I've trained everyday for 10 hours at least since I was 12. So I don't really need help with weapons." I say politely. I try to think of anything I need help with. "Oh, I know what you can help me with. I'm not the most social able person. How would I go about making allies and communicating with the careers?"
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training Duabouts (OPEN)   Training Duabouts (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 12:48 pm

Emeline Fawn

I smile at the girl, "Well, its obvious you just hit on your district partner. Stay close. Its really like this:
1. Make friends with the leader of the careers.
2. Kiss him or flirt.
3. Stay by his side at all times of risk, helping him block attacks"

I say with a smile. "Though, if your district partner is Kayden Arthway, paws off. He's mine. But, in other ways, make friends with all the careers, they can't leave you out without a reason. But they will also pick a macho boy probably. Most likely from districts where Farming and Forests are. Just hang with the careers, and show them with your weaponry that you deserve to be with them. If you don't get along with them, just find another big group." I say, ending with an arrow to the back. "That is what you do when someone needs to go. Be the backstabber and then run away."
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Birthday : 2001-09-22

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training Duabouts (OPEN)   Training Duabouts (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 6:33 pm

I started to get bored waiting, and walk in, I see her talking to someone and come over, "Hey Emmy, who ya talkin to?" asking her. I wanted to go get my sister and play with our horses with emmy, but I can wait.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training Duabouts (OPEN)   Training Duabouts (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 7:09 pm

Emeline Fawn

I look at Kayden and smile, "Kayden, meet Lynzi Soliel. Lynzi, Kayden Arthway. Lynzi was just teaching me a few tricks. I hope you don't mind." I say. I walk my fingers on Kayden's shoulder. "Sorry Kayden, I was just afraid we were going to do something we'd regret." I say, joking, but sounding legitimate.
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training Duabouts (OPEN)   Training Duabouts (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 7:45 pm

"I wanted to go horse riding though!" I said whinily in a joking way. "Well, Hello Lynzi. How are you this mighty day?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training Duabouts (OPEN)   Training Duabouts (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 10:49 am

"Kaydie, baby. Why don't we just all go horse riding together. We can rent some probably, but since you are the horse expert. And you're the guy, you have to pay." I say to him, smiling. Did he know I lied about the necklace? Or did he just think I stopped to learn a few tricks? I had no clue.
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training Duabouts (OPEN)   Training Duabouts (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 11:00 am

"Okay, me and my sister could give you some pointers, you guys can use our horses." I told her. "I'll rent two for me and my sister." I replied, I knew how to tame horses easily so I decided to let them play with our horses.
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training Duabouts (OPEN)   Training Duabouts (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 11:36 am

Training Duabouts (OPEN) - Page 3 Tumblr_movs2q2eAA1s0teago1_400
District 2 ~ 18 ~ Female

They were now inviting me over. They didn't even know me much. Plus, no way was I going to flirt with the Career leader. Anyways, I want to be the leader. And Emeline can keep Kayden. I'm happy being single. I wasn't going to say that though. This is why I like being on my own.

"No, its fine. You can go ride horses. I'm going to stay here and train. I've been training here from 10am to 8pm every weekend and holiday and that won't be stopped by some other people who train here. Sorry." I then get my bow back and quick fire some arrows, hitting in the eye and heart.
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training Duabouts (OPEN)   Training Duabouts (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 12:26 pm

I suddenly change my mind, "Hey, catch. I challenge you, to a DUEL!" I say to Lynzi, I toss a fencing weapon thing to her. I get into a fighting position and wait for her reaction.
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training Duabouts (OPEN)   Training Duabouts (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 12:31 pm

A challenge. I accept. I catch the weapon and hold it. I see a helper handing us protective armor, to make sure we don't hurt each other. It has sensors in it so it will tell us when a fighter has died. I nod to signal that I'm ready. I wait for him to accept.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Male Posts : 921
Birthday : 1999-09-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Training Duabouts (OPEN) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/150Training Duabouts (OPEN) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/150)
Character Name:: Leon Holt
Alliance:: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Training Duabouts (OPEN)   Training Duabouts (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 12:47 pm

Ace Trumen

Ace had gotten bored of sitting and watching the children play. He also thought that Skyler either wasn't coming out anytime soon, or was here already. He looked around to see what was going on. The first thing that caught his eye was a girl and a guy getting prepared to fight. He walked a little closer, then crossed his arms and waited to see what happened. He always liked to watch a good fight. He leaned against a wall and noticed another girl watching. He decided to introduce himself until they noticed him, or until after the spar was over.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training Duabouts (OPEN)   Training Duabouts (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 12:48 pm

I smile at both of them. "Whoever reaches 3 hits on their opponent first wins!" I say to both of them, holding up one hand of each. I smile at Kayden, and then smile at Lynzi. "Good luck, kiddos."

(I'll control when you guys die and what not?)
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training Duabouts (OPEN)   Training Duabouts (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 1:04 pm

First to 3 hits wins? Easy. I lean in and swipe across the chest. I made sure that the weapon was aimed straight and my arm was fully extended. My body was leaned forwards as I go to attack. After I attacked, I prepared to block my opponents attack.
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training Duabouts (OPEN)   Training Duabouts (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 1:36 pm

I put on the protective armor and block the hit, I sidestep and swing at the arm. I checked my sword to see if I was holding it right, and waited for her attack.
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training Duabouts (OPEN)   Training Duabouts (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 1:44 pm

I see him going for the arm. I block and I realize that he was checking his weapon. Not a good idea. I quickly lean in and attack at the chest. He was leaving it open to attack so why not? I then quickly get back into my position and prepare to block.
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training Duabouts (OPEN)   Training Duabouts (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 1:45 pm

I let her hit me in the chest, I looked at her legs, she wasn't blocking them so I decided to swing there. I stepped back and waited for her attack
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training Duabouts (OPEN)   Training Duabouts (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 1:56 pm

(1 hit each)
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training Duabouts (OPEN)   Training Duabouts (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 1:58 pm

He decided to hit my legs. I stepped out the way and just narrowly got hit, and I was letting myself open. I don't even bother hitting this time. I needed to make sure that I was ready to dodge.
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training Duabouts (OPEN)   Training Duabouts (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 2:00 pm

I saw that she didn't attack, I decided to try to hit her on the side, it seemed more easier to hit her there to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training Duabouts (OPEN)   Training Duabouts (OPEN) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training Duabouts (OPEN)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next