The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Letting Go (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Letting Go (Open)  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Letting Go (Open)  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Letting Go (Open)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letting Go (Open)    Letting Go (Open)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 10:46 pm

Greta Gregorvich

Letting Go (Open)  - Page 2 Tumblr_mrlnl1CK8B1rdlkn5o1_500

Greta looked at Preston has he gave a small little insight to what his family was like, and she tried to keep a positive outlook on it. "Well as long as you know who your parents are and they're alive, you can at least try to mend the broken space between the two of you." Greta said to him a small smile, then she was glad to hear about James, his was a bit more upbeat than Preston's but James' had a bit of sadness in his too about his father going into the games before he was born.

Soon the hot chocolate was placed in front of them, and Greta grinned wickedly. She loved hot chocolate, especially on cold rainy days like it had been today. Greta sipped at her hot chocolate a bit knowing that it was hot and could burn her tongue. "Well, if it helps, I'll never turn a cold shoulder on anyone that needs to talk, I have all to myself now, no siblings to attend to, no parents to pester." Greta said and her grin faded a bit and she looked down at her drink. She was supposed to be feeling better and feeling happier, but she felt like there was an empty space in her life now, and no matter how many new friends she met, they weren't going to fill that void. They could help mend it though. Greta cooled off her drink a bit and then took more sips, feeling the warm drink going down her throat and pushing down all the emotions bottled up inside of her that wanted to burst out.

She took a big breath in and then slowly exhaled to calm herself. "So you guys have any favourite pass times, like hobbies and stuff?" Greta asked them. She knew she had a few, singing was her favourite one, especially with the birds, but, making things with her hands was also another favourite of hers, as well.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Male Posts : 1104
Birthday : 2001-05-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Letting Go (Open)  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Letting Go (Open)  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Letting Go (Open)    Letting Go (Open)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 11:30 am

Preston watched James and Greta talk. He never had conversations like this before. "True, I could probably forgive them. the only thing is I have no clue why they hate me." Preston told the two. He took a small sip of the hot chocolate and then set it back down onto the table. "And, James, sorry about your dad. It really stinks losing people. I haven't had much experience with it yet, but eventually I'll face it." Preston said, trying not to make it sound sarcastic, which it wasn't sarcasm. He just, isn't good with putting words together. "As for hobbies, I like to collect stuff from the woods. Like weird colored bark, leaves, and all that other weird stuff." Preston said to Greta. He took another big sip of the hot chocolate. It felt good on his throat, since is throat hasn't been feeling right. Preston coughed and then sneezed. Sneezing in public was awkward for him. Preston then put his chin on his knuckles and his elbows on the table."What about you two? What do you guys like to do?" Preston asked to the two.
Back to top Go down
moon

moon

Female Posts : 566
Birthday : 1998-07-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Letting Go (Open)  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Letting Go (Open)  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Letting Go (Open)    Letting Go (Open)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 2:08 pm

jameson ross pindale

Jameson's face darkened as Greta began talking about how she could always listen because she didn't have anything else to do anymore. He knew that she must be feeling awful about losing her dad, which was understandable, but it wasn't the type of mood the boy wanted to live in. Being alone was a depressing thought, but hopefully it was a thought that could be filled with the likes of Preston and James. Eyeing the hot chocolate, he smiled, hoping the warmth of the drinks would help ease up on the conversation. It wasn't that Jamie didn't like talking, he just didn't like talking about sad things.

He listened to Preston talk about his hobbies while drinking his hot chocolate, taking small sips to prevent burning his tongue. Jameson thought Preston's collecting seemed a bit odd, but he wasn't one to judge people like that. Different things made people different, which was fine with him. "That's kind of cool," the boy commented with a smile.  

When asked about his hobbies, the boy had to think. He didn't really do much, other than wake up and sleep most days. Jamie wasn't a very interesting person, he was just himself. "I dunno, I guess I just like making people's days, you know?" he asked, raising an eyebrow at the other two while sipping down his hot chocolate. "Putting a smile on someone's face is probably the best feeling ever."
layout and graphics (c) sapphire
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Letting Go (Open)    Letting Go (Open)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 5:18 pm

Greta smiled at the two of them as they mentioned their hobbies and they were drinking their hot chocolate. Soon she had sipped half of her drink and then looked at the two of them again and thought a bit. "Well, as for me, I love to collect flowers, weave things, make things with my hands, singing with the birds, and helping people out!" She said excitedly talking about her hobbies and she smiled all cheery like. After a couple hours she looked at the two of them, "Well it was nice meeting you guys, and I hope to see you all again, you both really helped me and I am so thankful, I hope nothing bad happens to us, I'll see you all again sometime." She said with a smiled and got up and then realized she still had Jameson's jacket on. She blushed a bit, "I uh, I'm sorry I still have your jacket." She said and then began to take the jacket off.

(no prettiness)
Back to top Go down
moon

moon

Female Posts : 566
Birthday : 1998-07-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Letting Go (Open)    Letting Go (Open)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 8:12 pm

jameson ross pindale

Jameson continued sipping on his hot chocolate, which was now almost done, as Greta listed off what she did in her spare time. It was a nice transition to hear that she was excited about something, and he hoped they put her in a better mood. James hadn't noticed how late it was getting until Greta brought it up, but his drink was done by that time. "Yeah, we'll have to meet up sometime." he agreed with a grin.

As he slipped out of his chair, he shook his head at the girl's comment. "Nah, keep it," James insisted with a smile. Running a hand through his caramel colored hair, he gave them a wave. "See you guys around," he said with a wink, before exiting the cafe.
layout and graphics (c) sapphire
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Letting Go (Open)    Letting Go (Open)  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Letting Go (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2