The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Going Alone- OPEN

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Going Alone- OPEN Empty
PostSubject: Going Alone- OPEN   Going Alone- OPEN Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 8:49 pm

Oceania Wave:

As I sit down on a grassy hill across from the ocean, I sigh. I've made no friends in District 4 ever since my best friend got sent into the Games. I just wish she were here with me... The thought of her makes me tuck my legs to my chest and I burrow my face into my hands. ''It should have been me.'' I whisper to myself under my breath.

Last edited by ♥kellisabell♥ on Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Female Posts : 576
Birthday : 1999-08-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Going Alone- OPEN Left_bar_bleue5/150Going Alone- OPEN Empty_bar_bleue  (5/150)
Character Name:: Jasper Kelt
Alliance:: None

Going Alone- OPEN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Alone- OPEN   Going Alone- OPEN Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 8:15 am

It had been a long day,since it was the day of the accident.I was sitting at the same spot as then,all those years ago.On a rock in the middle of the ocean,my legs deep in the icy cold water.That's where I had layied my brother's dead body,still alive.I sighed and looked away,the memories making tears run down my cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Male Posts : 1104
Birthday : 2001-05-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Going Alone- OPEN Left_bar_bleue0/0Going Alone- OPEN Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Going Alone- OPEN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Alone- OPEN   Going Alone- OPEN Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 9:40 am

Maggie had started walking towards all of the hills and waters of District Four. She felt more at home there. Not only because District Four gives the Capitol goods like fish and things from the sea, but also because Maggie liked to hear the sounds of the waters. She continued to walk, getting even more excited the closer she got. The sight of water helped to calm Maggie down, and finally let her have a few moments of peace.

When she finally arrived at the waters, she noticed that there were people there. Maggie looked at a figure in the water, just standing on a platform.
"Are you okay?" She hollered to the figure. Maggie couldn't identify if it was a boy or a girl, the person was too far out of that.
Back to top Go down

Going Alone- OPEN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Alone- OPEN   Going Alone- OPEN Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 9:49 am

I ignore the girl even if she is talking to me. I quietly have tears running down my face, threatening more to come. I close my eyes, and the first thing that comes into vision is my best friend. She's skipping and jumping around, without a care in the world. 'I must have her fate.'I think to myself.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Going Alone- OPEN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Alone- OPEN   Going Alone- OPEN Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 6:28 pm

(Posting before Free so I can see if I can get her creative juices flowing xD)

Maggie looked at the person sitting on the rock for a second time. "Do you need help? I mean, or some type of comfort?" She asked the person as she squinted to see if she could identify the gender. It looked to be a boy, because of the short hair, but many girls had short hair in the district. "You are alive, right sir?" Maggie said, getting prepared to call for help. She looked up onto a hill and saw a girl, all she did was smile, but nothing more. Maggie looked back at the boy on the rock, worried that she might have to swim out there and get him.
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Going Alone- OPEN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Alone- OPEN   Going Alone- OPEN Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 7:55 pm

There was a girl's voice saying thing,about me.I nodded when she asked if I was alive.Ironic,to die where my brother did.I pulled my legs out of the water and hugged my knees to my chest while staring at the horizon
Back to top Go down

Going Alone- OPEN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Alone- OPEN   Going Alone- OPEN Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 12:02 pm

Oceania:

I bring my head on top of my knees and I sigh, staring out to the ocean. I reach into my pocket and pull out a small blue marble that I found while swimming one day. I bit my lower lip as I lock my eyes onto the marble. My mind slowly clears as I daydream of when I found the marble.

Back when I was 14, right after the Reapings, I ran to the ocean with tears rushing down my face as I learned that my best friend was Reaped. I dove into the water as deep as I wanted and I stayed there. I saw the marble so I picked it up and I pushed myself off the ocean ground up to the shore. I kept it forever, as a symbol that my best friend was always with me.

I grip the marble tight as the memory fades. I come to reality as I hear the girl a few feet away from me hollering out to a figure on a rock. I roll my eyes at the person in the ocean. Annoyed, I roll the marble between my first and thumb fingers as the wind picks up. The marble jumps from my hands and rolls down the hill to meet the shoes of the girl. I scamper over to the marble and pick it up. "Sorry," I whisper, looking up to the girl. I crawl back to my spot and I lay on my stomach, facing the ocean with the other person out of my sight.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Going Alone- OPEN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Alone- OPEN   Going Alone- OPEN Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 11:35 am

Maggie squinted her eyes so she could see if the boy had answered him yet. To her, it looked like he nodded. "Okay, I'll take that as a yes. Do you need an- Maggie said but then paused. A marble had met her flat shoes. A girl appeared next to her and apologized. "Its fine." Maggie told the girl. She wasn't familiar with the girl. She wanted to ask, but the girl seems pretty zoned out. Maggie looked at the girl now on the beach. "As I was saying, do you need any help?" Maggie asked to the boy standing out in the ocean. She started to get a bit concerned for him.
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Going Alone- OPEN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Alone- OPEN   Going Alone- OPEN Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 11:51 am

Going Alone- OPEN Tumblr_lnxfqn3H6n1qd41g8o1_500

I sighed and shook my head negatively at the girl.Why did people have to be so insistent?It really made me mad.But today I had promised to myself - I had promised to him - that I would be nice.And I needed to keep my promise,I couldn't let my brother down.Not again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Going Alone- OPEN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Alone- OPEN   Going Alone- OPEN Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going Alone- OPEN
Page 1 of 1