The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

it's where my demons hide

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
moon

moon

Female Posts : 566
Birthday : 1998-07-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
it's where my demons hide  Left_bar_bleue150/150it's where my demons hide  Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

it's where my demons hide  Empty
PostSubject: it's where my demons hide    it's where my demons hide  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 8:03 pm

deluna blu parkingson

Icy eyes flicked across the water's reflective surface,  as the teenager approached the beach. The scene of district four hadn't changed since she began coming to the soft sands, every day to try and use her fishing nets to survive. It was the start of a new day, bright and early, just how she liked it. A soft mist levitated across the ocean as fishing boats began to leave for the day.  

Even though it was just morning, the humidity was already beginning to make heat noticeable in the fresh sunshine. Deluna was wondering if it had been such a good idea to wear her camouflaged jacket, no matter how much she adored it. She had a purpose for coming, she reminded herself as she began to continue walking down the beach. Most people gave her odd looks, wondering why she was dressed in such depressing colors. Really, her jeans, jacket, and boots were comfortable, which was her reason. Deluna didn't see the point in luxuries if they weren't needed.

Her spear was firmly in her grasp as she continued on her way, to her favorite fishing spot. The location was in a spot where hardly anyone went, except for the fish. It was away from the harbor, by about a mile, but which was both far enough and close enough to people. Arriving at her destination, Deluna tapped her fingers along the shaft of the spear. Shimmering scales could be seen through the clear water, as a smile floated onto the girl's face. The fish came in schools, as she silently observed them.

With a sudden rush, the spear impaled one of the smaller fish, or at least, tried too. The mass of scales vanished as the weapon lodged itself into the sand, as Deluna let out a sigh of frustration. The only time she ever went out this early was to let out her rage from dreams, or rather nightmares. She kept picturing her mother drinking, more and more, until it was too late. The image of her mother sprawled out, dead, kept haunting her. Lost in her thoughts, she ignored the sound of shuffling feet behind her.
layout and graphics (c) sapphire
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Male Posts : 921
Birthday : 1999-09-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
it's where my demons hide  Left_bar_bleue10/150it's where my demons hide  Empty_bar_bleue  (10/150)
Character Name:: Leon Holt
Alliance:: N/A

it's where my demons hide  Empty
PostSubject: Re: it's where my demons hide    it's where my demons hide  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 12:01 pm

it's where my demons hide  RqgkIrk
===Robert Lenford - District 4 - Age 16===

Robert walked down the beach, whistling and twirling his spear in his hand. He had a black shirt on today with jeans and boots. He didn't mind his boots getting wet, but he would have to change if he was going to fish. Which was why he had the yellow beach bag slung over his shoulder. The last couple of days had been...interesting for Rob. The Games were over and many people had mourned the death of Amaya. He wasn't sure he cared though. It's not like he knew the girl. Sure, it was a sad thing to think of, but there's no use crying over it. He shrugged in his mind and kept walking. He noticed a girl on the beach and walked over to her. She seemed to be having trouble trying to catch a fish. He smiled and said, "The water plays tricks on your eyes...you have to be patient, watch the currents...wait for when you're positive that you're going to hit it. And then focus more." He smiled and dug his spear into the sand.
Back to top Go down

it's where my demons hide
Page 1 of 1