The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Archery Station

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Archery Station Empty
PostSubject: Archery Station   Archery Station Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 5:41 pm

Summer Green

I relax as my Training clothes were way more comfortable than that paper-thin Chariot outfit. I look around to the stations to se where I could excell in. I look to the ax station. There's about 7 tributes there. That's a no. I look over to the distance station. Only a couple tributes are there, but they're at the knife throwing station. I quickly walk over to the archery station. My hands grip the bow's handle firmly as I carelessly select an arrow. I notch it onto the bowstring carefully. I raise my left arm which is holding the bow. My right hand first,middle, and ring fingertips wrap around the bowstring, with the arrow butt in between my first and middle fingers. I slowly pull back as I close my left eye, aiming for the target dummy. My upper half of the bowstring is now grazing my nose as I tilt the arrowhead up to the dummy's heart.

I quickly let go of the bowstring, watching the arrow inject itself into the dummy's chest, about an inch away from it's heart. Only a couple of practices actually paid off? I smirk as I grab another arrow. This time, I move faster as I notch the arrow onto my bowstring and pull it back. I quickly take aim and I let the arrow fly right into the dummy's center neck. I give a lethal-looking smile to myself as I learn that using a bow might be my best feature in the Games. I quickly turn around, reaching for another arrow as I spot a male tribute staring at me. I raise an eyebrow at him.
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Birthday : 2001-09-22

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Archery Station Left_bar_bleue150/150Archery Station Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Archery Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archery Station   Archery Station Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 8:21 pm

Jennifer walked over to the Archery station, she decided to practice with this first, because it looked hardest to learn. She noticed the district 7 girl there, and decided to talk to her. "Hey, I'm Jennifer, you?" She asked the girl, picking up a bow, she notched the arrow and tried without listening for directions. She failed HORRIBLY. She blushed and picked up another arrow and asked the girl what to do, "What do I do when I'm trying to shoot? Am I doing something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Female Posts : 521
Birthday : 1998-06-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Archery Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archery Station   Archery Station Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 10:01 am

Archery Station Create.php?text=Lola%20Moss&name=TheOnlyException
Archery Station Tumblr_inline_mqbjyoXJPT1qz4rgp
Female ~ 17 ~ District 1

Oh god, Lola thinks watching some of the tributes attempting to use a bow. Lola grabbed a bow and started to show the others how a bow is used. She stood in front of the dummy, and put the arrow in the bow. She raised her left arm and aimed at the dummy's heart. She pulled the string back and took a breath. She let go of the string and the arrow shot straight at the heart. Lola smiled.

Lola then continued to shoot some arrows. She didn't do any tricks, she would save them for the arena. It was getting boring though. Lola was debating whether she was going to meet up with the other Careers or go to a station she wasn't great at, like melee. She would decide later.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Male Posts : 921
Birthday : 1999-09-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Archery Station Left_bar_bleue10/150Archery Station Empty_bar_bleue  (10/150)
Character Name:: Leon Holt
Alliance:: N/A

Archery Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archery Station   Archery Station Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 10:35 am

=====Jared Richards=====

Jared entered the gym. He looked around and he saw many tributes he recognized. More noticeably, the careers. For now, he had somethipng else in mind. He walked over to the archery station, a smug look on his face. He picked up a bow and selected an arrow randomly. He notched the arrow, pulled back and let the arrow fly...right over the dummy. He nodded and began firing more arrows, all of them missing. The last shot he fired made his left eye twitch and he fell on the floor, beginning to use his feet to spin around in circles as he yelled in what seemed to be frustration.
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Archery Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archery Station   Archery Station Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 2:52 pm

Archery Station Tumblr_inline_mgy6a1cjYL1rt2432
Jennifer saw a career step up to the plate and shoot an arrow, she wasn't fond of the careers, she took note of what the girl did, followed them slowly, and released an arrow. It hit the neck, meh, close enough. Jenni was satisfied with her hit, but continued shooting to practice. She saw another boy yelling and walking in circles, she giggled because it seemed a bit funny.
"Well, at least you tried!" Jennifer encouraged the boy, she didn't know his name, but recognised him being from 11.
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Female Posts : 521
Birthday : 1998-06-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Archery Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archery Station   Archery Station Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 3:52 pm

Archery Station Create.php?text=Lola%20Moss&name=TheOnlyException
Archery Station Tumblr_inline_mqbjwp1a4y1qz4rgp
Female ~ 17 ~ District 1
Lola wanted to grow up at the girl's comment. She was obviously watching Lola though, as she landed a shot at the dummy. Lola smiled and went back to her target.

Lola spent another 5 minutes shooting at her target, aiming at the most vulnerable parts of the human body. Once her dummy was full of arrows, she put the bow down and went off to another station. A station in which she is less experienced at.

Last edited by ArtsyAmy on Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Male Posts : 921
Birthday : 1999-09-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Archery Station Left_bar_bleue10/150Archery Station Empty_bar_bleue  (10/150)
Character Name:: Leon Holt
Alliance:: N/A

Archery Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archery Station   Archery Station Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 5:34 pm

Jared stopped spinning on the floor. He stood up and looked to the District 3 girl, smiling. Then his smile quickly faded as his mouth became serious and he lost his smug look. He went back to the bow, grabbed an arrow, quickly notched it and barely aimed before shooting it. The arrow flew threw the air, implaing the dummie in the neck. Withing fifteen seconds, three others had arrows in their necks as well. Jared smiled, put the bow back, bowed mockingly to the others at the station and spun around to walk off to a new one

Last edited by PhoenixDHS on Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Archery Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archery Station   Archery Station Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 5:42 pm

I roll my eyes at a freaking Career. 'That little bitch.' I think to myself as the girl shoots at the heart of the dummy. She doesn't know who she's trying to impress. Well atleast, I'm not impressed at all. She's acting like all the other dumb ass Careers. I would think that she would be from a training district, but now, I'm thinking all these Careers are from the more uneducated districts. I smirk to myself and I grab another arrow. I notch another arrow, keeping the bowstring grazing at the tip of my nose. I bit my lip as I shoot, watching the arrow meet the heart of the dummy loudly. I make a 'hmph' sound as I see the arrow impulsing the target.
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Archery Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archery Station   Archery Station Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 7:16 pm

Jennifer continues shooting arrows, after several arrows, it looks like a smiley face. "Hey, drawing with archery!" Jennifer cheered weirdly with a giggle, she saw that the girl from 7 wasn't talking to her so she moved on to another station. Because, why the hell not- she needs to know a melee weapon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Archery Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archery Station   Archery Station Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Archery Station
Page 1 of 1