The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Interview with Summer Green!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Interview with Summer Green! Left_bar_bleue150/150Interview with Summer Green! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Interview with Summer Green! Empty
PostSubject: Interview with Summer Green!   Interview with Summer Green! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 3:17 am

Interview with Summer Green! Create.php?text=Caesar%20Flickerman&name=4114blasterc
Interview with Summer Green! Tumblr_inline_mk7ozsQq0w1qz4rgp

Caesar cleared his throat as stood up to cue in the next tribute. Another great year of tributes, he'd say! So far so good. "Well, Ladies and Gentleman! You've seen twelve tributes already, and are you ready for the next exciting tribute?" His voice echoed across the huge studio holding thousands of audiences while they cheered in reply. "Let us give a big, warm welcome to Summer Green from District 7!" His hand gestured out towards downstage, where the tributes are coming out and waited for the next tribute, crowds cheering for her to appear. Caesar shook her hand as the tribute came up, pulling her down for a seat. "Great to see you Summer! Hope you're enjoying the Capitol, how is it so far for you? I'm sure everyone's eager to know!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Summer Green!   Interview with Summer Green! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 6:25 pm

Interview Look:

Interview with Summer Green! 3339230

I walk onto the stage of the studio as Caesar Flickerman introduces me. "Hey Caesar! I've been wanting to meet you for so long! I think you're amazing," I tell the man with blue hair as the crowd quiets down. I give a huge smile to the crowd filled with the people of the Captiol as I begin to say another thing. "Oh definitely the people. They are always looking outstanding whenever I get a glance at them. I mean, look at all these people in the audience. They look stunning tonight." I scan my eyes around the seats, filled with neon haired people with huge outfits on.
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Interview with Summer Green! Left_bar_bleue150/150Interview with Summer Green! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Summer Green!   Interview with Summer Green! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 2:04 pm

Interview with Summer Green! Create.php?text=Caesar%20Flickerman&name=4114blasterc
Interview with Summer Green! Tumblr_mqao5c8P881ra9oxro4_250

Caesar touched his heart, "Aw I'm flattered! You're pretty amazing too, don't you guys think?" He turned to the crowd who responded well. The crowd went Awwww when Summer complimented them and cheered for her in return to the favour. "Well, that's really kind of you, Summer. I'm sure we all appreciate a little love! But don't forget, you're the star for now! So, how have training been these past few days? Met any potential tributes that could help you?" Caesar leaned in as if waiting for a juicy gossip, the crowd silent, wanting to know more too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Summer Green!   Interview with Summer Green! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 4:06 pm

"Well training has gone really well for me, if I must say so myself." I begin. "I've gotten better day by day." I smirk to myself, getting more comfortable in the velvety red chair, not thinking about possibly getting killed soon. "I've been looking around, seeing who would be a possible threat. But I haven't found any, yet. But the only tribute that could help me would be, well, myself. I'm pretty independent." I state to Caesar and the audience. I hear the buzzer go off, showing that my last chance to get sponsors is over. "Aww... But I don't want to leave all of you so sudden," I frown to everyone looking at me. "I don't want to leave all these amazing people now..."
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Summer Green!   Interview with Summer Green! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 1:04 pm

Interview with Summer Green! Tumblr_mq5b2xspPt1szl8w8o3_250

Caesar lifted his hand and slapped it down onto his lap as he exclaimed, "I love that! An independent tribute right here folks!" The crowd hooted along to her declaration. Caesar glanced back to the crew, letting a moment of confusion to them before they scurried off to check the problem. With that, Caesar flashed a bright smile to the audience and Summer, "Oh don't worry, it was just a little hiccup! We can definitely bring in just a little more time for someone like you!" He cleared his throat, from the side of his sight, the backstage crew giving him an okay sign and thus he continued the questions, "We couldn't leave you without knowing more about you! So, do you have any hopes for what the arena is going to be like?"

OOC: Interviews can go up to a max of 20 posts a thread! :Dso don't worry ^^ unless you wanted to end it there, then I can edit this Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Summer Green!   Interview with Summer Green! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 3:35 pm

OOC: No I want to continue with you xD Second thoughts Razz

"Oh great!" I exclaim as Caesar tells me my interview isn't over yet. He then asks me about the arena. "Hmm. Well, I really don't have any ideas on it, but I know that the Game Makers are so creative. Whatever they're planning, let's just say I am totally ready for it."I smirk to myself. I want to show people that I'm not fragile like the Careers. I'm starting to feel like I'm going to get out of the Games... Alive. I smile to the crowd, showing my whitened teeth my stylists did for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Summer Green!   Interview with Summer Green! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interview with Summer Green!
Page 1 of 1