The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Interview with Sky Peterson!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Interview with Sky Peterson! Empty
PostSubject: Interview with Sky Peterson!   Interview with Sky Peterson! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 11:58 pm

Ceasar gets up from his seat, "Now its time to give a warm welcome to our District Six Male Tribute, Sky Peterson!" He shouts loudly, and the crowd cheers for the next Tribute as they make their way on stage.
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Female Posts : 723
Birthday : 1998-07-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Interview with Sky Peterson! Left_bar_bleue135/150Interview with Sky Peterson! Empty_bar_bleue  (135/150)
Character Name:: Sebastian Sommer
Alliance:: Anti-Careers

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Sky Peterson!   Interview with Sky Peterson! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 12:07 am

Sky Peterson
Outfit
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
"I'm sorry, do I know you? I've had trouble remembering lately."

..::To be hurt::..
..::To feel lost::..
..::To be left out in the dark::..
..::To be kicked when your down::..
..::To feel like you're being pushed around::..

Sky walks stiffly onto the stage. He didn't like the outfit his stylist picked out for him. It weighed a ton, and made it hard to walk. But, after about twenty minutes of practicing walking in the metal suit, he could manage sitting in it for a moment.
"Hi." Sky says, not really sure how else to greet Ceasar. He didn't like being up on stage. The lights were to bright, and it was to loud, which made it practically impossible to hear anything.

..::To be on the edge of breaking down ::..
..::And no one's there to save you ::..
..::And if you don't know what it's like ::..
..::Welcome to my life ::..
Back to top Go down
http://divergentcity.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Sky Peterson!   Interview with Sky Peterson! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 12:20 am

Caesar puts on a happy smirk. "Well, 'hi' to you too!" he teases, the audience giggling. Caesar hushes them down and turns to Sky. "So, Sky Peterson, why don't you tell us a bit of your history, especially relating to the Games? Does the last name 'Peterson' sound familiar to anyone else?" Caesar asks, turning to the crowd for his last question. The audience roars, wanting to know more.
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Interview with Sky Peterson! Left_bar_bleue135/150Interview with Sky Peterson! Empty_bar_bleue  (135/150)

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Sky Peterson!   Interview with Sky Peterson! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 12:34 am

Sky Peterson
Outfit

Sky becomes slightly mad. Of course, they want to hear about his brother.
"Yea, my uh, my brother was here last year." He tells Ceaser, but faces the audience. Sky didn't like what was going on, but forced himself to keep going. Keep on playing their game. He needed the sponsors. Needed their pity... and their money.
"My older brother, Klark, was in the twenty-seventh Hunger Games. And he was... ah... killed by a mutant chipmunk..." Sky tries to add a slight whimper at the end, wanting to make it sound like he really cared his brother was dead.
"The odds really aren't in my family's favor..." He tried to let on that home had been tough sense Klark died, and he was shipped back to district six in a wooden coffin.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Sky Peterson!   Interview with Sky Peterson! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 1:00 am

Caesar wipes away a tear. "Aw, well that's too bad. But I'm sure he was proud to die in honor of his districts. What does the Capitol think of the Peterson brothers?" he asks the crowd, which goes wild, eating it up. Caesar, satisfied, turns back to Sky. "A little bird told me something was happening to you while your brother was in the Games. You want to give us a hint as to what that might be?" he said with a wink to the audience. They quieted down, hungry for a dramatic story. Everybody loves an underdog who rises to the top.
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Sky Peterson!   Interview with Sky Peterson! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 1:32 am

(D: Posting from my IPod.)

Sky Peterson
Outfit

Sky shakes his head to correct Caesar.
"No, it ah... happened before the games." Sky explains, trying to remember the accident. The memory was murky, but he tried his best to remember. For the sake of living.
"It was a sunny and warm afternoon, in the middle of summer. My brother, Klark, brought me down to this little creek back at District six. It was a long walk, and I remember being so excited to be able to cool off. But, as soon as I got to the creek, the rocks were slippery and...and I fell and hit my head." Sky said, remembering what his mother had told him about the accident. Sky's hand reached up to the back of his head.
"And I woke up the day my brother was reaped."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Sky Peterson!   Interview with Sky Peterson! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 1:35 am

Caesar and the rest of the audience seemed to be moved by the sob story. "Awwww," he said sorrowfully. "It must be horrible to miss that much of your life. Well, let's turn to a brighter topic, shall we? How do you feel about the Games? Are you ready to avenge your brother and win for him? Or do you fear you will share his fate?" Caesar made sure to pack on the drama in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Sky Peterson!   Interview with Sky Peterson! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 10:35 am

Sky Peterson
Outfit

Sky shook his head, which scraped the back of the metal suit.
"No, I don't plan on dying. Then again, no one here does. I'm smart. Smarter then my brother," Sky didn't want to sound like he was boasting, but it was true. Sky was smarter then his older brother. "I can probably hide. And if the tributes can't find me, than they can't kill me." Sky explained part of his tactics. But, that wasn't his full plan. No, he wasn't that stupid to give away his whole plan. The enemy was watching, and listening.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Sky Peterson!   Interview with Sky Peterson! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 11:00 am

Caesar smiled, tilted his head, and reached over to pat Sky's shoulder. "I'm sure we can count on you to prove that, too. I can already tell you're a trustworthy guy!" Caesar praised, leaning back again and relaxing. "Now, Sky, what drives you in your noble quest to win? Would you say you have a purpose or an inspiration or motivation or anything? What gets you through the day, here in the Capitol?"

Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Sky Peterson!   Interview with Sky Peterson! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 11:43 am

Sky Peterson
Outfit

On the inside, Sky panicked. He hadn't prepared himself for this. But, on the outside, he made sure his posture was calm and relaxed.
"Well, Caesar, I'm glad you asked." Sky decided to keep going with the 'I'm going to win to avenge the death of my brother' angle. "It's hard to know that someone out there created a mutant chipmunk and killed my... killed my brother. I'm going to win to avenge him." He said.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Sky Peterson!   Interview with Sky Peterson! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 11:57 am

Caesar and the rest of the audience cooed over this response for a few seconds. "That's very touching," he said, wiping a tear from his eye. "I know we'll all be rooting for you here in the Capitol!" he shouted, and the crowd cheered along with him. After a moment, Caesar hushed them down and turned back to Sky. "What do you think of your fellow tributes? How do you all compare to each-other?"
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Sky Peterson!   Interview with Sky Peterson! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 8:37 pm

Sky Peterson
Outfit

Sky thought about what he had seen with the other tributes. Some of them seemed pretty smart, especially the male tribute from District 3; Sky knew he'd have to watch out for him. Then, that girl, Heppa, from District 2. She seemed pretty tough, too.
"Well, most of them seem stronger than me, and some are smarter then me," Sky admitted. "I know that I'm at a disadvantage. But I don't plan on counting myself out just yet."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Sky Peterson!   Interview with Sky Peterson! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 9:54 pm

Caesar patted the boy on the shoulder. "All right, lad, that's the spirit! Never give up! Every tribute has a chance to win the Games. But you praise those other tributes and their skills; what are you good at? What are your special talents, Sky?" He winked at Sky and nodded briefly to the crowd to get them to quiet down. They hushed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Sky Peterson!   Interview with Sky Peterson! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interview with Sky Peterson!
Page 1 of 1