The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Interview with Kira Agornath!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Interview with Kira Agornath! Left_bar_bleue150/150Interview with Kira Agornath! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Interview with Kira Agornath! Empty
PostSubject: Interview with Kira Agornath!   Interview with Kira Agornath! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 3:29 am

Interview with Kira Agornath! Create.php?text=Caesar%20Flickerman&name=4114blasterc
Interview with Kira Agornath! Tumblr_inline_mk7ozsQq0w1qz4rgp

Caesar stood up and smoothen out his cobalt blue suit and flashed a huge grin, hushing the audience. "Alright alright, all of you are so very excited tonight aren't you guys?" The crowds whooped and cheered in response but died down again as Caesar requested. "Well wait no longer! Let us welcome our next very beautiful tribute, Kira Agornath from District 5!" His arm flew out towards the side of the stage, seeing the tribute walk up towards him. "Pleasure to see you tonight Kira! I hope the Capitol's been treating you well, how do you find our homeland?" He asked as they shook hands and took their seat.
Back to top Go down
Maybeth
The Avatar
Maybeth

Female Posts : 215
Birthday : 1999-09-30

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Interview with Kira Agornath! Left_bar_bleue150/150Interview with Kira Agornath! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Samantha Woods

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Kira Agornath!   Interview with Kira Agornath! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 1:39 pm

Kira's Outfit and Hairstyle:

I nervously chew the inner side of my gums. As I heard my name, I felt a hand pushing me lightly on the back and slowly walked forwards. Shinning lights of Capitol made me blind for a second and as I tried to focus my vision again, I saw my self on the huge screens and all those people, yelling and shouting, smiling, laughing, grinning... I flet dazed and quickly sat down on the couch facing Caesar. I've only seen him on tv, but never inperson, so I stood quiet staring him for a moment thinking of all this as a crazy nightmary...But it was true...and my smile to him was fake...

I turned to the crowd and smiled gently and looked back to Caesar.
-Capitol is the most marvelous and stunning place in the world Caesar! We all know that well don't we? I asked ritorichaly. It's really nice, honestly. I wish I could live here! I might do that one day in fact! The thing I liked most here,is the people! I send a kiss to the crowd. Everyone is so kind and I appreciate that you're all here to watch us even the ones in their homes that are seeing us on tv now! I smile again and lay my hands on my lap.
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Kira Agornath!   Interview with Kira Agornath! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 2:16 pm

Interview with Kira Agornath! Create.php?text=Caesar%20Flickerman&name=4114blasterc
Interview with Kira Agornath! Tumblr_inline_mio6r1irXx1rdand6

Caesar laughed as he noticed the nervousness in this tribute, "Don't be nervous! We're all here to just have a great time and chat." He settled an arm on his knee, while he listened in. "Oh that's very nice of you Kira! I'm sure the Capitol isn't the best place in the whole world! But it is pretty stunning in some ways." He dismissed her exaggeration and continued, "and the Capitol will welcome you with open arms! We would love you have you here as well! Right folks?" Caesar turned away from Kira to interact with the audience. They screamed in agreement and built another laughter from the host. "So, I have to ask, and I'm sure everyone is very curious too, any game plans for the Games itself?"
Back to top Go down
Maybeth
The Avatar
Maybeth

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Kira Agornath!   Interview with Kira Agornath! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 12:52 pm

I calm down, and turn to look Caesar smiling gently.
-No, not really... I can't plan. Gamemakers decide everything...I just do my best! I smile again. I don't even know what I will see in front of me once I get in. I say and look at the crowd. I think that's a mystery we will all discover in the end.
I cross my arms and sit back to feel more comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Kira Agornath!   Interview with Kira Agornath! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 12:44 pm

Caesar chuckled and nodded his head sympathetically. "It is true that the Gamemakers certainly have a lot of control here. But some tributes somehow find a way to settle on a game plan, and stick to it! Well, the odds were definitely in their favour." He waited for the crowd to settle down the small chuckles and laughs as they understood Kira's thinking. "Yes, try your best you will! We will be rooting you all the way! Won't we?" He asked the crowd once again, and they replied with much vigour. "Well then! Let's move on shall we? We sure got an interesting bunch this year, how do you feel about your fellow tribute mates? Any ones that stick out on your radar?"
Back to top Go down
Maybeth
The Avatar
Maybeth

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Kira Agornath!   Interview with Kira Agornath! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 2:04 pm

-Well, I don't know most of them. I say hesitatingly. But I have some good relationships untill now. I met Rin from district 12 and Cai from 3 I think. We have formed an alliance and I believe we will make it together. As for the others, I don't know in sure. I'm not afraid of anyone though. I think I have chances and risks to take, but I won't have much problem with the tributes. I'm just feeling awkward about the annual careers group. I say in the end seriously looking now and sit up again.
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Kira Agornath!   Interview with Kira Agornath! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 2:49 pm

Caesar and the crowd listened intently as she talked about the juicier details with alliances and all. "Oh it's always nice to have someone who got your back alright! And we got a fighter here folks! We'll be looking forward to seeing you charge through the Games." Caesar commented and the crowd automatically agreed as they shouted for the tribute. "So, with all things mentioned around here and the Games, can we take a step back a little? Do you have anyone back home rooting for you? I'm sure your whole district is though!"
Back to top Go down
Maybeth
The Avatar
Maybeth

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Kira Agornath!   Interview with Kira Agornath! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 3:18 pm

I look down feeling suddenly uncomfortable.
-Just my parents, I say in a thoughtful tone. I have nothing to lose though. I can take any risk! I say determined. I feel oddly thinking that my father might watch me on tv now and that he wanted it me to be a victor. I felt as if I was a pawn in his game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Kira Agornath!   Interview with Kira Agornath! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interview with Kira Agornath!
Page 1 of 1