The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

i think i wanna marry you --- [jeta]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
moon

moon

Female Posts : 566
Birthday : 1998-07-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
i think i wanna marry you --- [jeta] Left_bar_bleue150/150i think i wanna marry you --- [jeta] Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

i think i wanna marry you --- [jeta] Empty
PostSubject: i think i wanna marry you --- [jeta]   i think i wanna marry you --- [jeta] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 1:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Jameson Pindale
Jameson was nervous. Not the nervous that he would get before taking exams in school, or the nervous he felt when telling his mother that he forgot to get milk at the market, but the deep down, awful nervousness that made him slightly ill. However, the reason for this nervousness was something completely opposite, a bright beautiful feeling that made his life significantly better. Greta was worth these nerves. She was flawless in his mind, a perfect angel sent down from heaven to make him happy. And she did. She did so much more than that, she was a stable rock in a storm, a songbird in a time of trouble, and endless other metaphors that this author could go on about.

Jameson wasn't wearing anything special, just a plaid button down and jeans, certainly not something you would expect for such an occasion. He didn't mind though, and hopefully Greta wouldn't either. "Come on Greta," he called, grabbing the hand of his girlfriend. The two years they had been dating felt likea breeze, filled with warm memories. He remembered each of their dates, all the moments they spent together, and he couldn't possibly think of anyone else he would rather marry. Yes, marry. A term that had seem so far-fetched to James a few years ago now perfectly described his mood. He wanted to marry Greta. He wanted to grow old with her, so he could make her laugh even when they both had grey hair.

A wide smile was etched into his face as he led her down a small dirt path, headed in the direction of the tree house. He guessed that no one would be there, after all the sun was going down. Jameson wanted to beat the sun, and propose right as the sun was setting. Hopefully it would be an array of reds, oranges and purples, but he wasn't concerned with that either. Or maybe he was nervous, the feeling in his gut was sending mixed signals. "Almost there," he whispered to her, giving her hand a playful squeeze. The trees over their heads were humming a soft melody in the breeze, the sun casting lazy shadows on the path in front of them. The ring, in his pocket, felt heavy, but that only made him want to propose sooner. He wanted to know, one hundred percent, that he would be happy the rest of his life. Greta could grant him that. He was sure of it.  
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
i think i wanna marry you --- [jeta] Left_bar_bleue150/150i think i wanna marry you --- [jeta] Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: i think i wanna marry you --- [jeta]   i think i wanna marry you --- [jeta] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 11:29 pm

Greta had a good two years having James by her side, and she couldn't have asked for anyone better. When she was in a rough spot he was there to pick her back up, and he lifted her spirits, and she was able to let people in again after being with him. Greta truly was thankful for James a lot more than people knew. Today Greta and James were going to hang out and she was excited, it had been awhile since they last had been around each other. Greta was waiting for a bit because she had decided to get ready early.

Eventually he had picked her up and she was happy for that, and she had light conversation and giggles with him as they walked around the district for awhile, and it was like they hadn't been away from each other for awhile at all. He told her to come on, and took her hand, and she smiled. She locked her fingers with his and she allowed him to lead the way as to where they were going today and she wasn't sure at first but as they continued she knew where he was leading her. Walking through the trees he had mentioned they were almost there and she smiled. "Surprised we haven't broken out into a run yet." Greta said quietly with a small laughter as she was teasing him. As they got closer the trees thinned out again and then there it was in all it's glory the tree house.

Today Greta wore a light purple dress and had been without shoes, as always. Sometimes she wore them for special events but she wasn't fond of shoes, and if anything not wearing shoes has helped her immune system, she rarely got sick. Greta had also worn shorts under dress, since she knew she was the type to do a lot of things and you couldn't do a lot in a dress so she liked to keep her options open. "Sooo." She said all bubbly and chirpy like and she poked his belly lightly being in her cutesy annoying mood, and she giggled a bit. "Boop" She said as she had done it with a smile.
Back to top Go down
moon

moon

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: i think i wanna marry you --- [jeta]   i think i wanna marry you --- [jeta] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 10:59 am

Jameson Pindale
James smiled at her comment, knowing that she must have sensed his urgency. He couldn't help it; his mind, heart and body were all racing with anticipation. "Oh, yeah," he muttered, chuckling softly as he glanced over at her. He would never get tired of looking at her. When they reached the tree house, he immediately looked upwards at the great piece of nature. Branches were sprawled out to support the fort, still sturdy after decades of use. While the planks could seem worn to some, Jameson knew better. They were still there for a reason; the tree stood through storm and fire. It deserved to be there. As he stood, his thoughts questioned if he was truly ready for this. The tree had been standing tall for ages,  while he had only been breathing for nineteen years. Was he ready?

Greta's poke brought him back to the real world as he grinned, jumping slightly with the contact. "So..." he continued, pausing for a moment. He took a deep breath and leaned over, given Greta a kiss on the cheek."Up, then?" he asked, standing up straight with a playful gleam in his emerald eyes. He headed over to the base of the tree, where the ladder began. James tugged Greta along with him, a smile never leaving his face. "Ladies first," he offered, dramatically waving his hands toward the way up. The ladder, like the rest of the structure, appeared old, but could withstand the worst of situations.

sorry for the short post, camp was giving me a limited time
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: i think i wanna marry you --- [jeta]   i think i wanna marry you --- [jeta] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 9:48 pm

Greta had been happy to be outside, and she could hear all the birds sing and harmonize with each other, it sure was a beautiful thing to hear. Normally Greta would join in but she felt like she needed to focus today for some reason, and not go off astray, so it was difficult a bit. Soon though he mentioned that they should go up. "Oh yea, that sounds like a great idea." She said nodded and she smiled.

Going up to the ladder with him he mentioned ladies first and she smiled. "Thank you." She said and she kissed his cheek, as she began to climb up. As she climbed up she got out of the way so he could come up also. She looked off into the clearing, district seven really was a beautiful place, it almost made you forget about everything else that this world was. "So what's the plan for today?" She asked him with a smile playing at her lips.
Back to top Go down
moon

moon

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: i think i wanna marry you --- [jeta]   i think i wanna marry you --- [jeta] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 7:39 pm

Jameson Pindale
James looked out at the trail they had come from, noting their footprints in the damp ground. He didn't notice the presence of anyone else, which made him smile. When he looked up again, Greta had reached the top, leaving him to climb. As he made his way up, his cheek still tingled from where she had kissed it. The birds were chirping in the tall trees, along with the wind and streams. Everything seemed to be perfect. Once he reached the top as well, he stood, testing to see if his weight would shift the house. It didn't, and after a few moments he went over to sit down next to Greta, entwining their fingers as he let his feet hang over the edge. "Well, I was thinking, since you can see everything up here, we should uh - dance or something," James offered, looking over at his girlfriend. His cheeks burned with red embarrassment, but he smiled none the less. Was it cheesy? Of course, but he still had to try.

Jameson stood, brushing off his pants and then looked down at Greta, awaiting her response. "I learned to waltz," he added, his grin widening as he laughed, offering a hand to help her up. He ran the steps through his head, clarifying what he thought he would do. Then again, his plan could crumble if she said no to the dance.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: i think i wanna marry you --- [jeta]   i think i wanna marry you --- [jeta] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 12:42 pm

*note:ignore guy in background xDD*

While they sat up there with their hands in one another and fingers interlocked it was peaceful, most of the really young kids had to go home before sundown so none of them were running around screaming at this exact moment, which was nice, but Greta loved to hang out with the children sometimes, and most parents allowed her to babysit their kids all the time and play games, they even paid her in money or sometimes food or clothing. Which ever Greta needed at the time. Through this Greta was able to find a new and small place to live, mostly just renting a room in the upstairs part of the bakery. Greta had also allowed someone to buy her tree house she lived in after clearing the contents of what she wanted. Greta couldn't stay there anymore because it reminded her too much about her dad, who had passed away a couple years ago.

That was when Greta was pulled out of her thoughts with Jameson saying they could dance. Greta did know how to dance but she wasn't the greatest at it, she preferred singing herself, but if James wanted to dance then she was never opposed to it. That was when he mentioned he learned to waltz and she broke out into a smile. "I'll dance with you, just can't promise how good I'll be." She said and her cheeks flushed with a light pink, as she admitted that she may be bad at dancing. Greta outstretched her hand and she took his to help pull herself up and then she brushed off her dress with one hand and held on to his hand with her other one.
Back to top Go down
moon

moon

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: i think i wanna marry you --- [jeta]   i think i wanna marry you --- [jeta] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 5:13 pm

Jameson Pindale
Jameson watched her intently, smiling softly at her. He couldn't help it. Whether it was just walking to the tree house, or talking to her, she always seemed to light up his life in amazing ways. She was unique, original and lovely in all of her own ways. He couldn't imagine a life without her in it, and he didn't want to have to. Call him selfish, but James wanted the brown haired beauty all to himself. Her smile widened his as she took his hand. As soon as she was up, he gently positioned their hands correctly. "Don't worry, I'm not that great yet," he said with a chuckle. As he started, the boy put his left foot forward. "Then you put that foot back," Jameson instructed softly, nodding towards her right foot. He then moved his right foot diagonally, so it met up with the other foot. In his head, he was counting in threes, but slowly. "Basically, you just mirror my steps, kind of?" he muttered, his gaze drifting between his feet and Greta's face. "It's kind of cheesy," he admitted.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: i think i wanna marry you --- [jeta]   i think i wanna marry you --- [jeta] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 6:14 pm

Greta was a bit nervous about dancing with Jameson, she wasn't sure if she totally end up falling on he face or not, he was the last person she wanted to do that in front of, and she didn't want to embarrass herself with making a complete fool out of herself. His opinion mattered to her, and he was a sunshine in her day, no matter how bad it was. Soon he positioned their hands and he instructed her softly, and she tried to do as he said and she just let out a nervous giggle. "The key word is yet though, it takes time to master a skill." and she heard him mention just to mirror him, and so that was what she tried to do, to the best of her ability, "A lot of things are cheesy, doesn't mean they're not good anymore."

Sorry no gif o:
Back to top Go down
moon

moon

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: i think i wanna marry you --- [jeta]   i think i wanna marry you --- [jeta] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 11:14 pm

Jameson Pindale
Jameson kept moving, watching their feet to make sure he didn't step on her. The last thing he wanted to do was break her foot when he was supposed to be proposing to her. Greta was too perfect to be lost by some silly and cheesy idea, but the lingering fear of rejection still hung in his mind. Honestly, she had been his first. First kiss, love, and hopefully his first (and last) wife. He smiled at her comment, taking in the sight of her face again. "I think you're doing pretty good," James said brightly. His feet moved forward, then back, then to the side before he spun her, ending up on one knee by the time the dramatic move was done. "Greta, I uh - this is kind of cheesy too, but - you're everything to me and I really need to you know that, because er - " He shuffled the ring out of his pocket. The band was simple, but beautiful in it's own way with a gem surrounded by pine needles. "Will you marry me?" Once the words left his mouth, he felt a wave of relief wash over him. He had said it. Now it was up to her to chose him.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: i think i wanna marry you --- [jeta]   i think i wanna marry you --- [jeta] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 1:01 am

Greta listened to Jameson as he mentioned a few times that she was doing fairly well and she smiled at that. She did really try to be fairly good at dancing just this once for James, because he wanted to dance, and she'd do just about anything for him. She watched as he spun her around and then she came back around to him down on one knee, and Greta was already speechless and unsure of what to say. She listened to him speak and then finally asked if she would marry him and she got teary eyed and she saw the ring, and yet the simplicity, it was still absolutely beautiful. "Jameson," She started still overcome with emotions and she just looked into his eyes, "It means so much to me that you've finally asked me, you mean the absolute world to me, and I'd do anything for you, in short, yes I will marry you."
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: i think i wanna marry you --- [jeta]   i think i wanna marry you --- [jeta] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 9:45 pm

(Sorry if this seems like nagging, not intending to do this at all... but uh I posted! Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
moon

moon

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: i think i wanna marry you --- [jeta]   i think i wanna marry you --- [jeta] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 9:38 pm

Jameson Pindale
| Jameson's heart was beating out of his chest. The temporary relief that he had felt was replaced with a rush of panic. What if she said no? What if she didn't love him as much as he had hoped? He would be crushed if Greta said no. She was everything. As he continued to put his weight on one knee, he noticed how structurally unsound this position was. No wonder people did it for proposals; the situation displayed how vulnerable both of them were in love. Love was strong, but it could make you weak. James knew that Greta didn't make him weak though, she made him strong and stable.

When she spoke, he could only blink. She said yes. SHE SAID YES! Jameson jumped upwards, slipping the ring on her finger before grabbing her waist and engulfing her in a tight embrace. "You have no idea how long I've waited to ask you," he whispered, his tone a little breathless. Releasing her slightly, he chuckled, the speed of his heart slowing as he came back down to earth. She said yes. "God, I love you," Jameson muttered, giving her a quick peck on the lips. "So much."

sorry this was so tragically late
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: i think i wanna marry you --- [jeta]   i think i wanna marry you --- [jeta] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 10:21 am

Greta was very overwhelmed but in a good way. She was trying to hold back all the emotion, she was displaying only a small sliver of it. Greta had wanted to wait but as soon as she said yes and it processed in his mind he slipped the ring on her finger as he got up and brought her in for an embrace.

Greta had wrapped her arms around him during their embrace and had her head momentarily resting on his chest. She could hear the beats of his heart and she could hear it gradually slow down. That was when Greta let her emotions let loose a little bit and she began to have happy tears stream down her face. He pulled her away slightly and mentioned how he loved her and kissed her. "I love you too." Said and tried to wipe the happy tears away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i think i wanna marry you --- [jeta]   i think i wanna marry you --- [jeta] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i think i wanna marry you --- [jeta]
Page 1 of 1