The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All By Myself~ (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kitzi

Kitzi

Female Posts : 213
Birthday : 1900-06-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
All By Myself~ (Open) Left_bar_bleue0/150All By Myself~ (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)
Character Name:: Luna Kim
Alliance:: Daneydanedane, Little Knife, Little Knife 2

All By Myself~ (Open) Empty
PostSubject: All By Myself~ (Open)   All By Myself~ (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 6:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Shay was in the process of climbing up the tree. (OOC: Ladders are too mainstream.) It had been a while since she'd  last come to the tree house. It's normally filled with people, and having a lot of people means having to talk to someone. People breathing down your neck, elbowing your limbs, stepping on your toes... Nope. Not interested. Fortunately, the wooden structure seemed empty. Shay readjusted her instrument's case, which was threatening to slide off her shoulder and fall. After her ukulele appeared balanced enough, she turned and curled her fingers around a branch, pulling herself up. After climbing for a bit, the girl finally reached the tree house's entrance. She peered through the door-less doorway.

((Oh, and in case you didn't read the description. 1. D7 roleplay is suddenly popular or something. My turn? 2. Too shy to ask someone to rp with me... ;w; So yeah...))
Back to top Go down

All By Myself~ (Open)
Page 1 of 1