The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Interview with Tristan Planks!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Interview with Tristan Planks! Left_bar_bleue150/150Interview with Tristan Planks! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Interview with Tristan Planks! Empty
PostSubject: Interview with Tristan Planks!   Interview with Tristan Planks! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 1:48 pm

Interview with Tristan Planks! Create.php?text=Caesar%20Flickerman&name=4114blasterc
Interview with Tristan Planks! Tumblr_inline_mk7ozsQq0w1qz4rgp

Caesar stood up and smoothen out his cobalt blue suit and flashed a huge grin, hushing the audience. "Alright alright, all of you are so very excited tonight aren't you guys?" The crowds whooped and cheered in response but died down again as Caesar requested. "Well wait no longer! Let us welcome our next very handsome tribute, Tristan Planks from District 7!" His arm flew out towards the side of the stage, seeing the tribute walk up towards him. "Pleasure to see you tonight Tristan! I hope the Capitol's been treating you well, how do you find our homeland?" He asked as they shook hands and took their seat.
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Birthday : 2001-09-22

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Interview with Tristan Planks! Left_bar_bleue150/150Interview with Tristan Planks! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Tristan Planks!   Interview with Tristan Planks! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 4:46 pm

ミTristan Planksミ

"Let us welcome our next very handsome tribute, Tristan Planks!" The words rung in his head, and as if on queue, Tristan stepped out on stage. The capitol's cheers deafened him, and he felt as if he was special for once-- in the good way and the bad way. Tristan snapped out of his trance, and smiled softly waving towards the loving crowd of the capitolites. He walked over to Caesar, the interviewer, and shook his hand as the tribute sat down on the seat. The crowd started to settle down, and he laughed at the enthusiasm of them. "Pleasure to see you tonight Tristan! I hope the Capitol's been treating you well, how do you find our homeland?" Caesar had exclaimed, handing the microphone over to Tristan signaling a response from the male. "And I'm honored to meet you, Caesar!" He said with a smile, "Well, the Capitol as always is of course an exciting place to be. Especially with this crowd in front of me tonight! Anyways, I have been finding it pretty nice. A lot more luxurious and lively then my home district, I must say." The male said into the microphone, nodding at the end of his somewhat-quick answer.

#tristanisinthespotliight
District 7 Male
|18|

original template by rook on hgrpg

Last edited by Trist on Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Tristan Planks!   Interview with Tristan Planks! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 2:29 pm

Interview with Tristan Planks! Create.php?text=Caesar%20Flickerman&name=4114blasterc

Caesar dismissed with a flick of a hand, "Oh don't flatter them, they'll get used to it!" The crowd sulked at Caesar but quietened down to listen to Tristan once again. "Well, all of it is to be shared during these exciting times, don't you think? But we're all glad that you're comfortable here! Aren't we?" He turned towards the audience and they hooted in agreement. Slowly leaning forward as he waited for the crowd to simmer down, he asked, "Speaking of your home district, How are things back home? Anyone supporting you for these Games? Though I'm sure the whole district is! But anyone particular?"
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Tristan Planks!   Interview with Tristan Planks! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 4:53 pm

ミTristan Planksミ

The interviewer had quickly gone onto the next question after responding to Tristan's answer to the first question Caesar had asked. The next question was somewhere along the lines of 'Speaking of your home district.. How are things at home? Anyone in particular maybe rooting for you?', the tribute assumed Caesar was talking about someone that was anything 'special' to him. Well, there are two people... the male thought as he was trying to come up with a response, with some thought he came up with at least something to say. "Well, I have my older cousin from back home.. Spruce, and my mother. Though, she isn't going to be rooting for me in district seven." Tristan spoke, making a grim face as he nodded as if to confirm the thought.

#shortposts
District 7 Male
|18|

Last edited by Trist on Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Tristan Planks!   Interview with Tristan Planks! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 12:45 am

Caesar wasted no time trying to get the audience interested, including himself. "Oh? Why is that?" He asked gently, seeing him make a face at the thought of his own mother. "Is she somewhere else then?" He prompted and tried to guess, hearing the audience ponder and make talk among themselves. He glance towards them and most of them immediately quietened down to hear the real reason instead of guessing.

#shortpostsaregood #wegottagettheballrolling #20postsyo
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Tristan Planks!   Interview with Tristan Planks! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 3:16 pm

ミTristan Planksミ

Caesar had asked why it was so that his mother wasn't going to be watching in district seven, and where she would be watching instead. The topic of his mother always had softened the boy, and he gently said "She'll be watching from a safer place, one that all of us in the districts wish to be. You see, she died of cancer months ago.. She was and still is the one that I will win the games for. I don't plan on joining her anytime soon!" with a strong smile at the end of his statement. Gladly, the last part seemed to rile them up at the topic of killing.

#shortpostsarelife #thisishowwedo
District 7 Male
|18|

Last edited by Trist on Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Tristan Planks!   Interview with Tristan Planks! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 8:38 am

You could feel the whole studio fall into dead silence filled with remorse. Like the room gave a moment of silence for the tribute's mother. But before Caesar could even try and break the silence himself and give sympathy, the tribute brought the crowd back to high spirits himself. "That's the spirit! I'm pretty sure she misses you, as do you, but I doubt she wants you to join her as well. We'd like to keep you around her longer than we hope!" The audience agreed, some starting to grow fond of this tribute already. "Now tell me Tristan, do you have any hopes of what the Arena will be like this year?"
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Tristan Planks!   Interview with Tristan Planks! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 9:06 am

ミTristan Planksミ

Tristan made a small smile, that grew into a laugh when the Capitol had riled up again. It was like they were injected with excitement, and always seemed so interested in what the capitol were to ask. Caesar had said that his belief in his victory was just the spirit, and had shot back another question towards the tribute. 'What are your hopes of the Arena will be like this year?' Caesar had asked, now this one pondered the tribute. Of course forest, as it was his homeland, but what else? He kind of thought that it'd be cool for an arena where there was an area for each tributes' fears... To scare the heckle out of them, like for his scarce of height and falling- some kind of sky island of some sorts. Tristan didn't know, heck, he had no idea. But, not wanting to sound creepy he just decided to go with 'forest'. "Well, Caesar; I was thinking more of a forest arena since it would keep me satisfied with the reminders of home." The male spoke, resting down into the chair.

District 7 Male
|18|

Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Tristan Planks!   Interview with Tristan Planks! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 4:11 pm

Caesar nodded, "and sometimes the simplest of arenas are the absolute best. And we'll be here crossing our fingers together with you for that foresty arena!" Looking at the time they had left, they had to cut short due to some over running as the obnoxiously talked about themselves in the last district. "Unfortunately time is not on our side. We'd love to have you here but alas, we must move on. Let's give Tristan another round of applause, this District 7 boy!" Shaking the tribute's hand he gestured to him once more, letting the audience say their final goodbyes before showing him off the stage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Tristan Planks!   Interview with Tristan Planks! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interview with Tristan Planks!
Page 1 of 1