The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

don't you ever tame your demons

Go down 
+2
Dicemaster
Kitzi
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

don't you ever tame your demons - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 11:24 pm

don't you ever tame your demons - Page 5 Aurana10

Auralee shook her head, interjecting into the other conversation. "Capitol people aren't all one and the same. Just pointing that out. You say you're not a career, yet you're from a career district. Why should you get to generalize Capitol people in the same way you protest against being generalized." She wagged an accusatory finger in the air at the girl, then followed it through with her knife. She was focused, now, on one thing only: be different. She couldn't be Auralee, because then Auralee would have killed people, wanted them to die, so she had to be everything Auralee wasn't. No singing, no crying, no sympathy, no staying quiet. "Very rude, honey. What is your name, Mock Career? Shall I guess?" She wouldn't have been able to handle their names, so she had to know. "It's District 4, right? Ummm.... Ocean? Fish? Smelly? Sandy? Boat? Ripple? Tide?" Auralee wrinkled her nose. "Pelican?"

attack to luna, block to luna's attack on leon

edited for color. dice shouldn't mess up but they were -10 attack and fail block just in case

Last edited by Rainy Pie on Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Birthday : 2011-03-05

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
don't you ever tame your demons - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue250000000000/250000000000don't you ever tame your demons - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (250000000000/250000000000)
Character Name:: Dicemaster
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 11:24 pm

The member 'Rainy Pie' has done the following action : ROLL

#1 'Attack(Other)' :
don't you ever tame your demons - Page 5 Arrow-12

--------------------------------

#2 'Block(Other)' :
don't you ever tame your demons - Page 5 Ineffective
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
don't you ever tame your demons - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue150/150don't you ever tame your demons - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 6:59 pm

Dane felt like he was being ignored, which normally back home would have really ticked him off especially with two young ladies nearby. But right now well he couldn't complain about the lack of attention, because the attention Luna was getting right now wasn't necessarily the kind he liked anyways. There words were harsh. But the more he thought about it the more he began to doubt. No, he had to trust Luna. She was there in that tunnel with him. She could have tried to kill him then but she didn't. She wasn't what they said she was. She was just scared, like all the rest of them. And she was scared enough to try and kill. He wouldn't turn on her now, not when these two kept slinging their weapons and words at her. Dane stabbed again with his knife at the boy, looking for more critical damage like the one he inflicted earlier. If he could do something like that again he may just end this and be one step closer to home, one step closer to familiarity and one step closer to more guilt and regret.

((Attack to Leon, if it wasn't obvious))
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
don't you ever tame your demons - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue250000000000/250000000000don't you ever tame your demons - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (250000000000/250000000000)

PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 6:59 pm

The member 'Ariiyoko' has done the following action : ROLL

'Specialty' :
don't you ever tame your demons - Page 5 Y66
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Male Posts : 921
Birthday : 1999-09-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
don't you ever tame your demons - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10/150don't you ever tame your demons - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/150)
Character Name:: Leon Holt
Alliance:: N/A

PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 7:08 am

Leon dodged the other boy's attack again and spun to try and get out of the way of the girl's attack. He listened to the girl speak, and when he heard the last part he began to laugh. "Well no shit the weak will die. You act like that's some clever statement. Like I think I have a chance. The truth of the matter is, I know it'll take a miracle for me to make it out, but I ain't gonna give up. Not because I'm strong, not because I'm brave, but because I have self respect. And hell, if I take you down with me then all the better." Leon kept maintaining eye contact, wanting her to remember what she did forever. He lashed out at her with his chicken, wanting something decent...he wanted her to die now. Before he wanted to survive but now, he wanted to add her blood to the collection.
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 7:08 am

The member 'Phoenix' has done the following action : ROLL

#1 'Block(Other)' :
don't you ever tame your demons - Page 5 Blockedc

#2 'Attack(5)' :
don't you ever tame your demons - Page 5 Arrow-19
Back to top Go down
Kitzi

Kitzi

Female Posts : 213
Birthday : 1900-06-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
don't you ever tame your demons - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/150don't you ever tame your demons - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)
Character Name:: Luna Kim
Alliance:: Daneydanedane, Little Knife, Little Knife 2

PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 6:08 pm

Luna grinned as she easily sodestepped the boy's attack. She didn't break eye contact with the boy, amused by their staring contest. "Was I misunderstood? I wasn't comparing us to the people themselves, but their stereotypes," Luna replied before laughing at the girl's suggestions. "I'm not known as a word. Names exist in Four too, no matter how strange it sounds. But feel free to call me Pelican. That isn't the first nickname I've recieved recently." A quick glance towards Dane. He seemed to be doing fine and, as far as she knew, had not sustained any injuries. Luna's smiled widened as she stabbed at the boy again. She cocked her head at his statement. "This may sound hypocritical, but may I ask how you haven't lost your self respect? At home, being the weakest would lower your self-worth. It could just be the area where I lived, but I think it's true for the whole district. Is it different in the other districts?" Although it may have seemed mocking, she had asked a genuine question. Growing up in such an environment had done this to her. Maybe it had turned her into the killer she is at the moment.

Attack to Leon
((Edit: AGHSORRYABOUTTHATRAINT^T I was looking at the wrong post and didn't see that Auralee's attack had been successful. :'D Thanks for telling me, Nix. ;v; Editted everything just now.))

Last edited by Kitzi on Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:59 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 6:08 pm

The member 'Kitzi' has done the following action : ROLL

'Specialty' :
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
don't you ever tame your demons - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue150/150don't you ever tame your demons - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 8:24 pm

No Change.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 9:35 pm

Auralee exhaled harshly. "I don't want to call you Pelican unless your name is Pelican. I want to know your actual name. Hell, why not just tell me all about yourself? Who wouldn't want to know exactly who they're trying to kill? No dehumanizing here." She smiled to herself. Auralee. Auralee wouldn't want to know. The dissociation was her only comfort with the killing. "My name is Auralee, I come from District 3- 6, actually, I just like the rhyme- but that's not really who I am anymore. Shall we make someone up? Shall I be 'Pelican'?" She laughed and spun another attack at the girl. "You missed, darling."

attack to luna
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 9:35 pm

'Attack(Other)' :
don't you ever tame your demons - Page 5 Arrow-19
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 3:23 pm

"Dollface, don't even listen to them. this is how it is when you're faced with death. You lash out, try to fight back and sometimes that includes words. You're way to pretty to be a pelican anyways." Dane's words, which one would hear at the beginning and think, hey maybe this guy isn't so bad, then veered right off and back to his usual way of speaking there at the end. But it was true. He was from a district that slaughters lifestock. He knew a thing or two about watching the reactions of something realizing its demise was imminent and about to happen. if they stopped focusing now they may as just lay down their weapons and let them stab them to death.

No Dane couldn't let that happen, he needed Luna just like he was sure she needed him. They could get through this trial, they had to get through it. Dane jabbed again towards the boy once more. Focusing as hard as his mind would let him, because maybe if he concentrated more he would hit harder? Dane honestly didn't know anymore. All he knew was that he had to stab and keep stabbing. If he could do that he might just go home yet.
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 3:23 pm

'Specialty' :
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
don't you ever tame your demons - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10/150don't you ever tame your demons - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/150)

PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 8:18 am

Leon listened to the girl and stepped to the side as she and the boy attacked again. She asked him some sort of stupid question about losing self respect, and he wasn't sure about whether to laugh at her or just hit her again, but he ended up going with neither and said, "I never had to be strong back home. I just never stopped smiling and everyone thought I was fine. But only I knew the truth. Going into the Games, I tried to be my smiling self, but I went insane. Then I calmed down and now, the real me has come out, but only when I've become weaker. So, in a sense, I've gained more respect for myself for no longer hiding who I really am behind a smile. And I it had to happen from becoming "weaker" then so be it." He lashed out at the girl, aiming for her head again, trying to cause some serious damage at the least.

Attack to Luna
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 8:18 am

'Specialty' :
don't you ever tame your demons - Page 5 Specialtyweaponsuccess
Back to top Go down
Kitzi

Kitzi

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
don't you ever tame your demons - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/150don't you ever tame your demons - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)

PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 9:53 pm

Luna raised her eyebrows, as the girl announced she had missed. "You missed, darling," Luna repeated with a cocky wink. "You don't need to know my name. It'll forgotten anyway. Feel free to call me Dollface or Pelican, Ms. Auralee." Luna turned towards Dane and offered a small, hopefully reassuring smile. The smile could've meant anything. Assurance, amusement, an apology. Any of those would work, really. As long as he was still there. His physical condition had barely changed since they had met. The girl planned to keep it that way. At that moment, it occured to Luna that once the other two had died, they would have to kill each orher as well. She shook her head before she was able to think too much about it. It won't happen until it does. She instead turned towards the boy and nodded along with his words. Did something like that happen to her as well? She isn't the same person anymore, was she? She's not scared, shy little Luna anymore. What is she now? "I suppose most of us aren't who we used to be anymore..." Luna trailed off, raising a finger to her chin in an almost pondering manner. Almost immediately afterwards, she timed her attack with the boy's and slashed at his shoulders.

Attack to Leon

((poopypostfortiredKitzi. We won the semi-finals, but lost the finals. c': No more tennis interuptions now. <33))
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 9:53 pm

The member 'Kitzi' has done the following action : ROLL

'Specialty' :
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 8:05 am

Luna could feel the impact on her head as Leon struck a hit at her.

Chiiyoko carried out 1 launched of one TRAP :
don't you ever tame your demons - Page 5 84903009
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 1:07 pm

Auralee narrowed her eyes. "That's very rude of you. I told you my name. I want to know your name!" She scowled and struck at the girl again. Be assertive. Not like Auralee. "I'm not Auralee anymore, anyway, but it really doesn't matter. You are a very rude person, and I'm offended. It's common courtesy to introduce yourself. He'd tell me his name, wouldn't you, District 10?" She turned to the less familiar guy who had called her 'Angel'. "What's your name, cutie?" She noticed Leon successfully hit the girl and grinned, facing Pelican again for a moment. "Sure, we missed, but he didn't."

attack to luna, block is just in case leon or aurie needs blocking i kind of forgot. congrats on semi-finals, kitzi!
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 1:07 pm

#1 'Attack(Other)' :
don't you ever tame your demons - Page 5 Arrow-16

#2 'Block(Other)' :
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 8:46 pm

If he hadn't watched it he wouldn't have believed it. Dane could see that the two girls in front of him had changed from the time he first met both if them. It seemed like only just a few days ago he met Luna in the dark tunnel of love and she was quiet, even the time they spent together before this last free for all Was quiet and most of the talking was done by him. Now she seemed to be nothing but conversations. And don't even get him started on Angel, she was so timid and seemed embarrassed by his remarks, now she was calling him cutie. But then again, he shouldn't be surprised at all. The games did that right? Changed you and made you different in order to get you through the regret and guilt you had, to delude you into believing that all the things you were doing in the arena were fine. They changed everyone right? Dane liked to believe he hadn't changed. But had he? We was quieter, but it was also hard to flirt like he normally would with the impending doom and threat of a knife to the abdomen if you did. Plus he saw how people turned on one another, words cutting like daggers and making the attention fall on himself by opening his big mouth wasn't exactly something he wanted. So why not just hide in the back, stay out of the limelight right now. It may be cowardly, but no one ever accused Dane of being brave.

Dane threw up his shield, trying to knock the attack towards Luna away, then followed up with a swipe to his primary target, the only other boy in this fight and the kid he would just refer to as clown boy. "The names Dane, but you can call me cutie all you want." He winked at her, then turned back to Luna shrugging. "This is the part where we all sit down and ask for a truce and realize we should all just get along right? It's really unbecoming for two beautiful women to fight over my attention after all." Maybe he had yet to really changed too much?
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 8:46 pm

#1 'Block(Other)' :

#2 'Attack(Other)' :
don't you ever tame your demons - Page 5 Arrow-17
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 6:41 am

Leon saw another attack coming from the girl and jumped back to dodge it, but then had to spin to the side in order to try and dodge the boy's attack. He had felt his weapon hit its mark before and he looked down, beginning to feel a bit of...satisfaction. He looked back up, a grin slowly forming as he looked at the girl. He finally got blood, and he wanted more. The other guy's words pretty much bounced off of him, being drowned out with words flowing through his mind. Not even what Auralee had said managed to get to him. He didn't care about the talking anymore. So he swung his chicken at the girl once more, hoping to see more blood...all he wanted was blood...

Block to Dane's attack, attack to Luna
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 6:41 am

#1 'Block(Other)' :
don't you ever tame your demons - Page 5 Blockedc

#2 'Attack(5)' :
don't you ever tame your demons - Page 5 Arrow-12
Back to top Go down
Kitzi

Kitzi

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 5:50 pm

The boy's chicken smacked the side of her head. Luna's head snapped sideways. It began to throb as she turned towards the boy. "Rude~!" she sang, attempting to duck under Auralee's knife. She took another stab at the now-mute boy and threw her head over her shoulder, smiling, as she realized her ally had spoken. "Ah, so your voice hasn't failed you! Unfortunately, a truce can't be formed after that boy hit my head with a rubber chicken. A rubber chicken, of all things!" she crowed shrilly. "Oh, and my name's Luna," she rambled. "District 4, probably cuckoo, and feeling pretty stabby today." The sound of blood rushing filled her ears as she tried to ignore her new wounds. She cried out as the boy cut her pale skin. Who does this boy think he is? Luna's smile faded as she turned to glare at the boy. How isn't he dead? He should be dead. I'll wipe that stupid grin off his face. He won't be able to smile once he's dead, will he?

Block to Auralee, Attack to Leon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

don't you ever tame your demons
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next