The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

don't you ever tame your demons

Go down 
+2
Dicemaster
Kitzi
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
don't you ever tame your demons - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue150/150don't you ever tame your demons - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

don't you ever tame your demons - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 7:06 pm

The voices pushed forwards in his mind, children's voices that just drilled themselves into his heads and apparently into everyone else's too. Dane could hardly take it, first he had everyone around him Was losing their minds, now they were singing and to top it all off the voices of creepy children were showing up. What next? A bear in a tutu riding a unicycle? Maybe an actual clown juggling flaming pins? At this point he wouldn't be surprised if anything crazy happened because he had pretty much seen it all at this point. Dane raised the shield to block for Luna then swiped at Auralee. "Hey, what makes you think a good looking guy like me is gonna end up in hell?  I'd like to think the higher power up there wouldn't mind looking at me every morning in the after life."

((Block for Luna, and attack to Auralee))
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Birthday : 2011-03-05

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
don't you ever tame your demons - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue250000000000/250000000000don't you ever tame your demons - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (250000000000/250000000000)
Character Name:: Dicemaster
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 7:06 pm

The member 'Ariiyoko' has done the following action : ROLL

#1 'Block(Other)' :
don't you ever tame your demons - Page 8 Ineffective

--------------------------------

#2 'Attack(Other)' :
don't you ever tame your demons - Page 8 Arrow-19
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Male Posts : 921
Birthday : 1999-09-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
don't you ever tame your demons - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue10/150don't you ever tame your demons - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/150)
Character Name:: Leon Holt
Alliance:: N/A

PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 3:18 pm

Leon watched as yet another attack flew past his target. He grinded his teeth together, leaning back to avoid the girl's attack. He was on death's door now, one more, he knew it would do him in...but that wasn't going to stop him from fighting. He sidestepped the boy's attack once more, swinging his rubber chicken at the girl from four, wanting her to go before him. Leon was pretty sure he wasn't going to survive this, but he might as well try to take someone down with him. Plus he owed it to Auralee to at least help her win...that's what was really important to him now. Her or him winning. But, since his chances were pretty low, helping her seemed like the smarter option at this point...but he had to do it now. Before he was gone.

Attack to Luna, block to Luna's attack
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
don't you ever tame your demons - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue250000000000/250000000000don't you ever tame your demons - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (250000000000/250000000000)

PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 3:18 pm

The member 'Phoenix' has done the following action : ROLL

#1 'Block(Other)' :
don't you ever tame your demons - Page 8 Blockedc

#2 'Attack(5)' :
don't you ever tame your demons - Page 8 Arrow-16
Back to top Go down
Kitzi

Kitzi

Female Posts : 213
Birthday : 1900-06-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
don't you ever tame your demons - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/150don't you ever tame your demons - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)
Character Name:: Luna Kim
Alliance:: Daneydanedane, Little Knife, Little Knife 2

PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 6:48 pm

Luna grew frantic. The figures of the tributes were blurring. She barely felt Auralee's weapon bite her skin. Her head was spinning as the children began shouting. Their voices were drowning out everything else. Desperate to keep her voice heard, Luna began singing louder. "I'll stand here existing and feeling wretched existance, consuming life-force 'til I grow distant. Remember the me, the way I used to be! A fading no one!" Luna sang, her voice cracking as she hit a high pitch. Shut up! Let me sing! Let me be remembered! This lonely place, held into place by someone crazy, shall melt away like dawn to day as things get hazy.  So please think of me, the way I used to be!" Her ears rang with the echoes of the children's shrieking. She lunged towards the boy again, flailing her knives at his throat.  She felt the ghost of tears streaming down her cheeks. The smallest of smiles crept onto her face as she realized she had no more tears to cry.

Attack and Block to Leon.
((If the thing changed, the block was ineffective and the attack was worth 25. My poor baby. ;A;))

Last edited by Kitzi on Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 6:48 pm

The member 'Kitzi' has done the following action : ROLL

#1 'Block(Other)' :

#2 'Attack(4)' :
don't you ever tame your demons - Page 8 Arrow-15
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
don't you ever tame your demons - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue150/150don't you ever tame your demons - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 8:35 pm

Luna falls as the canon something finally loader than the voices in their heads. Three remain, the children clapped and giggled disturbingly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 4:03 am

don't you ever tame your demons - Page 8 Aurana10

don't you ever tame your demons - Page 8 Tumblr_n9u7skm49g1qej1qro2_250

Auralee pouted. "You're not coming to our Hell Reunion? Rude. Oh well, if my theory's right, Auralee might get into Heaven. Y'all can hang out there. Who know, maybe if I win I'll have time to rejoin with her before I die and we can all party together." She blocked another attack on the one who she once called her partner, more out of habit than anything, and froze when she saw Luna's body fall to the ground. It seemed like just a minute ago that she was the strongest of them all. Then she burst out laughing. "Hey, she died singing. Finally the final 3, right? Let's get it on." She reached up to stroke Dane's face, then stabbed at him with her knife. "Sorry, lover boy. You're up next. Guess I am too. That's all right though. Figures the one who loves to flirt with other people is the one who dies alone. You should've taken the kiss when you had the chance." Somewhere inside her head, there was screaming. She hated herself like this. She didn't even hate anything and she hated herself like this. She had to do it, though, and she wasn't even sure if she could do back now. She missed being Auralee, but Auralee wasn't strong enough. She didn't want to be mean anymore. It was exhausting. She was so, so tired, but she had to be strong. She had to stay alive, and she had to kill, and so she had to forget Auralee, even if that meant not being able to remember her later. "Farewell, Luna."

attack to dane, blocking for leon (attack to me, failed right? if not, block to self but i'm pretty sure it failed)
[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 4:03 am

The member 'Rainy Pie' has done the following action : ROLL

#1 'Attack(Other)' :

#2 'Block(Other)' :
don't you ever tame your demons - Page 8 Blockedc
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 11:25 pm

The cannon echoed and her figure dropped to the floor. A whoosh could be seen from his peripheral vision but it was like there was nothing he could do to stop it from connecting and hitting her. He threw his shield up anyways, but it made no difference. Nothing ever made a difference. He was so useless right now, and it was so obvious as he continued to try and do anything and kept failing. Nobody ever said that he was gonna be an expert here and attack hard every time...but really missing every time? Was this some sort of weird karma for his past? It must have been some weird karma or something, maybe he shouldn't have been such a flirt and manipulated the feelings of as many people as he did. Now he was left with the penultimate crazy girl.

"Dollface? Dollface?....Luna....?" Dane could feel a stinging against his eyes as haziness tried to cloud his vision, but he blinked it away as he turned from the sight of her lifeless body. He was alone now, just like 'Auralee' said. Her next victim, though he wouldn't let her bring him down that easily and he wasn't going to let her try to manipulate him. She may have been able to turn her partner into a crazed nutcase but if he was going to die he would die as himself. He wouldn't lose himself like these two lost themselves. They were dead already. "Yea 'Angel,' I didn't take your kiss. But you sound a bit jealous that I chose her over you and green isn't a good color for you. Besides, your kool-aid isn't exactly the flavor I was looking for. I like not being crazy. I may be a flirt and sometimes a little cocky, but at least I haven't lost myself the way you two have."

Dane went to raise his shield but even the motion of him attempting to do that brought him out of the reach of Auralee's knife. So while she was seemingly distracted by her own words and craziness he charged towards Leon and stabbed towards the general direction of his neck. Maybe he'd hit something vital, he had to get revenge for Luna plus he knew if it was the two of them then he may not have a chance. But maybe if he could get the weakest one out of the way first then he wouldn't be in as bad of shape as he would be otherwise. Leon was weak, he looked like if a breeze blew into the tent then it would probably knock him over, so he could just hope and pray that maybe luck would be on his side this time. Maybe he needed to lose his friend to repent for his sins? Too many questions and not enough time right now for answers, besides with his life on the line he couldn't really bother himself with anything but what was happening in the here and now.
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 11:25 pm

'Specialty' :
don't you ever tame your demons - Page 8 Y66
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
don't you ever tame your demons - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue10/150don't you ever tame your demons - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/150)

PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 10:44 pm

Leon watched as his rubber weapon made contact with the girl and saw her fall to the ground. He wasn't entirely paying attention to any last words she had but instead lifted up his chicken, looking at the fresh blood splotches. He grimaced at the sight, slowly lowering the deadly rubber chicken. This was what he wanted...he finally managed to kill her. He should've felt good, felt alive...but he wouldn't let that part show up again. He had to stay strong for his brother...and the girl he knew he had to return to. Luna had sent a final attack to Leon, but Auralee managed to block it for him. He nodded to her, though she was long gone now. The tribute from ten sent an attack towards his neck, but he just stepped to the side. He talked about how both of them had lost their minds which brought a chuckle out of Leon as he replied, "You're right...we did lose our way. Though so far, for me, losing my way got me back on track. If that makes any sense at all." He smirked and spun his chicken around before swinging it at the boy. One down, one to go...

Attack to Dane
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 10:44 pm

'Attack(5)' :
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 2:13 am

No change, the voices continues.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 2:52 am

Auralee let out a soft, almost gentle laugh. "Darling, you never had yourself. You only had other people's attention, and they're all gone." She shook her head. "You've never been anything but a reflection of others. You're somebody's acquaintance, somebody's annoyance, and that's all. You're a parasite. Hell, you're not even that. You're a side character in somebody else's story. You're nothing." Auralee's eyes were narrowed as she slashed at the boy. "We can't even kill you, not really. We can only kill you off." She heard voices screaming in the back of her mind but they drove her on. "You're just an echo. I'm a voice, and I'm going to scream." Aurie turned to Leon. "Come on, join me in one last song? You'll like this one, I promise." She grinned and slowly started to sing, as slowly as possible and more melodically than she knew the song was originally intended to be. "Some legends are told, some turn to dust or to gold, but you will remember me, remember me for centuries."

#didn'tevenwritethisintendingtosingthissongbutehitfits
#didn'tknowhowtotypeoutthedududududuhs
#sorryforthemeanandexcessivemetaphors
#asongtodie/killto
attack to dane
[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 2:52 am

'Attack(Other)' :
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 3:39 am

"It's like you're speaking gibberish. I honestly can't understand you at all." Dane just kept slashing at Leon, because why not? He could switch to Auralee but that wouldn't bring the fight down to two any quicker. No, he needed to get it to a more fair fight. He had to, or else he would die sooner then a cow at the slaughterhouse. He lifted his shield to the incoming attack and easily slipped away from Auralee's knife, like he was butter or something. Fight, fight, fight....kiss, kiss, kiss.

((Aro came out, and she is tired and has work at super early in the morning, sooooooo here you go!))
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 3:39 am

#1 'Block(Other)' :

#2 'Attack(Other)' :
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 10:43 pm

Leon winced slightly as his rubber chicken made contact with the guy from ten. He shook his head after wincing, letting out a sigh. He couldn't be weak now. Even though he was on death's door, he wasn't just gonna knock and head on in. No...he was going to keep moving until he was cut down. He saw the boy try another attack, but moved to the side to dodge it. Before he went for another attack, he heard Auralee begin to sing...and he liked the sound of it. He nodded along, a smile beginning to form. Not a crazed one, not a heartless one but...more of a warm one. When she finished, he replied, singing as she did, "And just one mistake~, is all it will take, we'll go down in history~, remember me for centuries." When he finished, he slammed his chicken at Dane, completely unaware that he was smiling again.
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 10:43 pm

'Attack(5)' :
don't you ever tame your demons - Page 8 Arrow-12
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 11:22 pm

No change.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 1:54 pm

Auralee was pleased to see that Leon sang with her. She figured she could do pretty much anything she wanted now and still not be Auralee, because Auralee would be curled up in a ball crying and unable to function by now. Auralee would be dead by now. Auralee would have died long ago, she realized. She'd lost herself since the first time she'd attacked that other male tribute. Now multiple people were dead, in part because of her. She was a killer. The word spun around in her brain and rolled on her tongue. She'd never thought she'd be able to describe herself as a killer. When teenagers played games at parties she didn't go to, she could imagine them asking crazy questions about sex and drugs and stealing and lying and killing thrown in there for good measure, for a laugh, but the answer was always no. Auralee saw herself sitting at a party of such kind, sitting in a circle full of people with their hands up, where someone whispered that they'd never ever killed someone, and the only person in the room who put a finger down was Auralee, and everyone stared at her, and then she put another finger or two down because she'd killed multiple times. Once was an accident. Multiple times was a habit. She was a killer. Still, she was almost done. Just a little longer, she told herself. Just hold out a little longer and then you won't have to kill anymore. With that in mind, she swung at Dane and opened her mouth to continue the song. She picked a slightly larger portion in case they died before they could finish it. "Mummified my teenage dreams. Yes, there's something wrong with me. The kids are all wrong, the story's all off. Heavy metal broke my heart."

this post probably has terrible grammar but like eh

attack to dane
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 1:54 pm

'Attack(Other)' :
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Post contains course language. Reader discretion is advised   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 12:37 am

Dane raised his shield as both hits came towards him, making himself almost like a turtle. Because that's was cowards who are afraid to die do, they hide and cower beneath their armor. And it this case he was extra glad his instincts to have a sexy pillow fight with Kylie ended up helping him more then he thought. "I don't really mind Angel over there hitting me, but sorry if I'm not so eager to want to allow another guy to do it. It's not really my style." Dane stabbed up at what was the more male figure he deduced at and kept the shield close again. "Even if I die in here, which was always pretty likely, I want to at least say I was the last man standing. And by that of course I mean the last person here with a dick attached to them." Dane said threw his teeth as he steeled himself for more attacks which he knew were ultimately coming his way. Just take out the guy, just take out the guy. All you have to do is outlast him and you are golden, at least for the moment that is.

((Whooo I knew grabbing a pillow was a good idea. Using the shield rule))
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Post contains course language. Reader discretion is advised   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 12:37 am

#1 'Block(Other)' :
don't you ever tame your demons - Page 8 Ineffective don't you ever tame your demons - Page 8 Blockedc

#2 'Attack(Other)' :
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

don't you ever tame your demons
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next