The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Strolling around [open to anyone]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vanessa

Vanessa

Strolling around [open to anyone] Empty
PostSubject: Strolling around [open to anyone]   Strolling around [open to anyone] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 9:56 pm

I woke up earlier then usual this morning, preparing to go to the hob to gather a few things for my mum. Picking up a piece of fruit on the way out to satisfy my hunger, I reached inside my pillow case and pulled out a pouch that had a few coins inside. Enough to buy a few essential items anyway.

I followed the stony path to the hob, thinking, wondering. In my mind, I wondered about the upcoming hunger games. It wasn't something that I was particularly looking forward to. No one knew who the tributes would be this year, but in my mind, I honestly wished that I wouldn't be the one that was picked.

A few moments after, I have reached the hob. I looked around the stalls, trying to find a stall that sold cheap items.
Back to top Go down
Ebony Summers

Ebony Summers

Female Posts : 21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Strolling around [open to anyone] Left_bar_bleue150/150Strolling around [open to anyone] Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance:: None

Strolling around [open to anyone] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strolling around [open to anyone]   Strolling around [open to anyone] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 12:30 pm

Ebony walked around the Hob, looking at all the supplies available, she loved going to the Hob, the underground trading market of district 12. she couldn't help but wonder what would happen if anyone of higher authority who didn't trade her found out, what it get shut down? would everyone get kicked out? killed? what would they do?

She continued to walk, not really paying attention to where she was going, she bought a couple of things she needed and put them carefully in her bag. She bumped into someone and looked up to see a female.

"Sorry" she said quietly as she looked up at the female.
Back to top Go down

Strolling around [open to anyone]
Page 1 of 1