The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dining Room

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Male Posts : 1443
Birthday : 1994-12-20

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Dining Room Left_bar_bleue400/400Dining Room Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Character Name:: Brook Shields
Alliance:: Victors

Dining Room Empty
PostSubject: Dining Room   Dining Room Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:51 pm

Dining Room Exotic-Dining-Room-Furniture-4-
Back to top Go down
https://thehungergamesrp.rpg-board.net
Balisugar

Balisugar

Female Posts : 905
Birthday : 1998-09-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Dining Room Left_bar_bleue150/150Dining Room Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Dining Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 3:42 am

Dining Room 94-dianna-agron-1295652713

Silver sighed as she sat at the dining table. She wasn't actually eating, just sitting there for a lack of nothing else to do. Maybe Astoria would appear and Silver could talk Bout training or something. Or maybe Flint would show up and she could chat to him. Even Nyklus would be welcome at the moment. That was just proof of how bored she was. Silver sighed quietly as she gazed around.

Last edited by Balisugar :] on Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Dining Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 9:27 am

I walked into the room and sat down. I nodded at Silver, "Ready for training?" I ask her, hoping to set up my first alliance right here for the careers.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Dining Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 10:27 am

I walked into the room and smirk. "Making friends I see, Flint." I say in a joking manner and walked over to a couch and sat down. "Any questions about training, starts today you know, and then tomorrow is more training but you have a private session. Then Saturday interviews and Sunday..Well let the games begin." I say throwing my fist up not even really trying and rolled me eyes a bit. "Questions?" I asked once more.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Dining Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 2:08 pm

I smirk, thinking things over for a second, then I find the right response, very simple too. "Since when are you so peppy?" I ask Astoria sarcastically. Knowing it would be best to continue, I move on to a real question, "Anyways, what should we practice in training?"
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Dining Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 2:53 pm

Silver gave Flint one of her smiles. They were probably going to team up so she should try to get to know him. Then Astoria came in as well. The room had fine from empty to getting a bit crowded. That was right though. Silver sat forward a bit in her chair and looked at Astoria expectantly. She wanted to hear the answer to Flint's question; she'd been wondering that herself.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Dining Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 7:43 pm

I looked over at Flint and looked at him and smirked. "You, be well mannered, you want to make it home don't you?" I said and shook my head lightly then thought about his question. "At training, practice anything you want but your biggest strength. If you do go to your biggest strength act like you don't know how to do it. Also, try to make allies. The usual career pack is good but, like I said. Secret allies are useful and that way you get inside information on others." I said grinning.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Dining Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 8:23 pm

"Makes sense." Silver said, referring to the strengths thing. You didn't want everyone to know what you could do. That would probably make them try and get to whatever weapon you were good at first. Then you would have lost your biggest advantage. Advantages could mean the difference between life and death in the arena. "Any other advice?" Silver asked. She wanted all the information she could possibly get.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dining Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining Room   Dining Room Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dining Room
Page 1 of 1