The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

District 10 stylist... God help us

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
libowy

libowy

Male Posts : 181
Birthday : 1998-09-09

District 10 stylist... God help us Empty
PostSubject: District 10 stylist... God help us   District 10 stylist... God help us Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 7:48 am

I step off the train, still holding Estrella's hand. Asher might have a few flaws in his plan and far to many variables, but he was our mentor, and staying by Estrella every waking moments seemed like a good idea to me. The sounds of feet behind us tells me that there's more then just mentors in this narrow tunnel. Gradually we approach a wall, that also was a door. "Estrella," I say as an Avox moves over to the controls. "Head high." The door opened and in an instant we were flooded with strange looking people and strange questions. I was worried about meeting the stylist, but now I don't want to go anywhere else. The 8 or 9 Avoxes form a circle around us and proceed forward without hesitation. Eventually they feel like we're far enough away to break off. Good thing too, cause in a few short seconds we would be meeting our stylist.

~Sorry! I couldn't post at the train though It was locked to normal people xD~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: District 10 stylist... God help us   District 10 stylist... God help us Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 11:28 am

Odette popped her head in. "Heeellllloooooo?" she called. "Are the victims- I mean, tributes, sorry, here yet? Ooh! We've got one!"

The District 10 stylist, Odette Blackthorne, hadn't been doing this very long. She loved dressing people up, though, and had enjoyed it far too much before to ever stop being a stylist. She spotted Nate and hopped over. "Welcome, tribute! Where's your lady friend? That is to say, where is the female tribute? We can't start with just one, and -Ooh! Have you seen your rooms yet? I hear they are just GRAAAAND! You should really go check yours out. But seriously, who are you and where is the female, unless you are the female, I'm going blind, and we need the male. Either way," she ranted and cheerful, hyper voice, then took a deep breath and was silent. The precious quiet didn't last very long, though.

"I have the clothes all picked out. They're not my best, but that's only because I haven't ACCESSORIZED them yet! Oh, this will be such fun!" she chirped. Then her eyes narrowed, and her tone grew darker.

"Honestly, though you've got to see your room. Oh, and find the female tribby, if you will. Then come back here, please? I am SO excited for this year, but I need to have both of my children prepped and prepared." She wasn't wearing sunglasses, so she snapped some on and lowered them dramatically.

"By children, I mean you and the girly. Now, off to your room and BRING BACK THE TRIBELLA!" she ordered with a smile, enjoying the feeling of bossing people around.
Back to top Go down
libowy

libowy

PostSubject: Re: District 10 stylist... God help us   District 10 stylist... God help us Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 1:36 pm

My eye brows nite, and my eyes widen with fear as our Stylist runs around like a mad-man. Her words seemed to come out constantly the same way that water runs from a well. I would be slightly concerned with where Estrella was, but she had to be safer then I was in this room. Any moment I was expecting this lady to lunge at me with a comb. "Um.. he.... Sure, one quick question... Do you every feel the need to breath?" I ask nervously, ready to split at a moments notice. "Actually, never mind. I'll go and find the 'tribella'..." I exit the area and try and find Estrella, I was going down before the games, I wasn't going down alone.

~ Is anyone else aware that the "Thanks bar" is in Spanish/French/Italian?~
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
District 10 stylist... God help us Left_bar_bleue150/150District 10 stylist... God help us Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: District 10 stylist... God help us   District 10 stylist... God help us Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:31 pm

After Nate and I were off the train we had been holding hands, but as soon as we got to our floor and were finding our way to where we'd meet the stylist a big swarm of others came by and I hadn't heard a word of what Nathan had said. We had gotten separated somehow and then I was lost turning a bit in circles and walked off in another way. After awhile I hadn't found anything so I turned around and retraced my steps looking at the ground. When I walked out into the big hall and bumped right into someone and I fell back on my butt. I looked up to see Nathan and smiled a bit and soon a light pale pink blush took over my cheeks but was hardly noticeable. "Uh.. Er.. Sorry." I said slowly and shook my head lightly getting up and rising to my feet.

I took Nathan's hand and walked forward and from the place he came from. After walking for awhile I found a door and prayed it was the stylist room and turned the knob. I opened the door and came in to see a room and soon saw our stylist. I wasn't sure what to think and so I didn't say anything. I pulled Nathan inside and I awaited for our stylist to speak first.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: District 10 stylist... God help us   District 10 stylist... God help us Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 2:26 am

Odette smiled sweetly as Estrella came in. "Ooh! The tributess! Swell! Ha, I used the word swell. It;s an interesting word, don't you think? That was rhetorical. Now, I have a big selection of dresses for the interview for my precious tribellinadonna to choose from, but here's your parade dress. You'll look just DARLING! And for you, tribboy, which was more difficult, this!"she announced, and handed them both a set of clothes. "The coat and fake gun are optional, but I'll have you know that the gun fires pure sparkles. Yup. That's called creative engineering."

"I'm going to run and get my favorite of the interview dresses, okay, tribbles? Please do me a favor and change into the parade attire while I'm gone, on different sides of the screen, if you would, and NO PEEKING!" she ordered, glaring at both tributes. She dragged a large creen to the center of the room and looked back at them to continue speaking. "Either of you."

Estrella's outfit was not the most conservative outfit in the world, and Nate's was a little boring, so Odette had thoughtfully equipped both with buttons that made farm-animal noises when pressed. She thought it was a stylish touch.

District 10 stylist... God help us West-Cowboy-Hot-Lady-Brown-Black-Leather-Polyester-Pole-Dancing-Skirt-Outfit-72349-1

District 10 stylist... God help us 2011_hot_style_cowboy_costume_for_carnival
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
District 10 stylist... God help us Left_bar_bleue150/150District 10 stylist... God help us Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: District 10 stylist... God help us   District 10 stylist... God help us Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 2:47 am

I looked at our stylist. She talked really fast and well I just listened to her go on and on and on. Finally a big screen divided the room. I actually felt better knowing the screen was there. I rather not have been seen naked by Nathan, he was my best friend but still that'd be weird and I just couldn't deal with it. I quickly got out of my clothes and put on the parade outfit that Odette had given me. The top was tricky to do but finally I had it at a good enough tightness so it wasn't cutting off my air and It wouldn't fall off. I found the boots and put them on. I now waited for Odette to come back and show me what she had planned for the interview.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: District 10 stylist... God help us   District 10 stylist... God help us Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 12:53 pm

Odette pranced back in carrying a lot of fabric. "Ooh, that's just perfect! You'll be stunning!" she praised them, not really talking to either specifically. Then she thought a bit, and added, "When you're out there, it's going to seem kind of... public. There are a LOT of people. Chances are, at least one of them is going to see you. Chances are, you might do something wrong. So if you're going to get attention, you want to make sure you're getting attention for the right reasons. Don't just make an impression, make a GOOD impression, but don't afraid to be risky. Just... just don't have any wardrobe malfunctions because if I'm not dead by then I will kill you for making my clothes look bad and make sure you tell me if there's something wrong AT ALL beforehand, okay? And try to think things through, but don't be afraid to try something new. Just keep in mind that the whole Capitol is probably watching, and that this can be a good thing, but it can also be a bad thing.

After her little speech, Odette threw the many outfits at her tributes. "Here. Same rules as before, okay? Tell me what you like. And by the way, the ones you're wearing? Those look perfect, but if there's anything wrong with sizing to style please tell me, okay?"

Dresses and Shoes

District 10 stylist... God help us BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFnpQOWtuU3ZyM0JHT2xwb1FBOHJ2NWcAAAACaWQKAXgAAAAEc2l6ZQ

District 10 stylist... God help us Allure-prom-dress-4

District 10 stylist... God help us Img-thing?

District 10 stylist... God help us Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTp6xt8gaf2cTMBs3-ZMB0f1DLYsuJsI0bxwPGqcK7pkozQGA0xKcJWYsmx

District 10 stylist... God help us Acne-target-denim-jacket-01
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: District 10 stylist... God help us   District 10 stylist... God help us Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 8:32 pm

I looked at our stylist and looked through all the clothes, good thing none of them were sexy in anyway. There was a few of the outfits that I like and I honestly didn't know what to pick to wear. I needed to pick something though "I like the black dress with flowers on it.. I also like the white dress with flowers on it." I say holding them up showing Odette.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: District 10 stylist... God help us   District 10 stylist... God help us Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 8:52 pm

Odette smiled. "Good, good." She looked Estrella over from head to toe. "Hm... pale skin, light brown hair, hazel-ish eyes... I'd say you're probably a 'summer,' so I would suggest the white flower one. Nice choice," she concluded, and took back the rest of the clothing aside from Nate's outfit. "Go get dressed, dear, and I'll keep these out just in case. She sat on a bench with a sewing machine and fixed a torn hem on one of the dresses while the tributes got dressed up.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: District 10 stylist... God help us   District 10 stylist... God help us Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 1:58 pm

I looked at our stylist. "My hair isn't just brown.. I also have blonde but I suppose if you think the white one will look best." I say and then I think for a moment. "Do you have anything to make the costumes a bit more? I mean the other districts probably have loads of work done to them and their costumes are probably are prettied up." I say talking about the interview clothes. Today was the day of the interviews and honestly I wasn't sure how it was supposed to work, I still had to talk to Asher about my angle, where was Asher anyway? I had no idea and he was supposed be helping us survive although we've been left alone and only have the help of the stylist who I had barely spoken to. "I just think, we should 'wow' the crowd like what we did in the parade. We showed four up last time and well they most certainly have an upper hand because they're a career district." I say and sigh. I wasn't trying to insult Odette's styling, far from it I was just expecting a lot more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: District 10 stylist... God help us   District 10 stylist... God help us Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 2:14 pm

Odette sighed. "Yes, the blonde works for summer, too. Or I suppose you could be a winter... maybe a spring. Not an autumn, certainly. Fine, fine. Let me see what I can do... well, I have some nice flower jewelry, and some ideas for your hair. Maybe I can add some gold trim.... no, that would clash. I'll try adding a ribbon or something, I suppose. Here, pick out some jewelry and a hairstyle, dear. Some of the jewelry acutally goes in your hair anyway, and it would work with either style. Or," she said dejectedly, "We can try something else. Again."

She got to work sewing a loose, light pink ribbon to the neckline of the dress, letting it fall in a slender, hanging bow. She put some white glitter in a spray bottle, mixed it with liquid fabric glue, and spritzed the dress until it shimmered in the light at every angle. Then, she put out some jewelry options and pictures of hairstyles before continuing her edits on the dress.

District 10 stylist... God help us 2009-spring-hairstylesDistrict 10 stylist... God help us Prom-updo-bridal-hairstyles-for-long-hairDistrict 10 stylist... God help us Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTK8BTEia4oFuzKGTsP0nUSYGWjsHUEqJtSYO09SffY8Nv2Fjd6xgDistrict 10 stylist... God help us Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQUe7pwU1rnz22w0ZU6wLvTagRlgN1GKOzJB9na4tNUj4zD0HKRggDistrict 10 stylist... God help us Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQzC0rdGTsfI5LbUtp8_z6JvcaQ6R1nxXv3WZ0FRRq4wWqtT5ODistrict 10 stylist... God help us Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRRKFRBsNPv3CC3jfIsxx1srKIapwYIuLjyENnvoFPf12k1CKWIPADistrict 10 stylist... God help us Allanas-fancy-clear-crystal-flower-necklace-and-earrings-set[img][/img]District 10 stylist... God help us Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQENaaH47je5i_jnU2pbTGENZXoTtSmUbUcObH4p2pqtu9RRJCLtgDistrict 10 stylist... God help us Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR6A7wAFzk1ikIeeUTuDjutOo55UYxolcJSQ9ojCAQfKsF2ZjJCBgDistrict 10 stylist... God help us Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQrPtr1QpKAFEL_s-AIDq5IdL1e7r19nTrRAfBjDzWWVt-tk4aYiwDistrict 10 stylist... God help us Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJrcVCoMmcJFWfB5wRTR-DEp1KH-csXDHPo13kEfLgjnSMEwPBRADistrict 10 stylist... God help us Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTjg3dL2_8ctCKjaEDLFlhjCO-lbatjXcPk_xpnB5YWp-XNrfznDistrict 10 stylist... God help us Flower
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: District 10 stylist... God help us   District 10 stylist... God help us Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 2:46 pm

I was stunned that Odette didn't feel insulted but when she started working on making things more I was just shocked. She had laid out options for me to choose from while she went to work making the dress stunning. I looked at the jewelry and I had never seen so many pretty things at once, it was a hard choice but when it came down to it I was more simple than anything. "I like the first hair style." I said pointing at the picture smiling. Then I looked at the jewelry and thought. "I like the first ring, as well as the last necklace." I said point to the blue gem ring and the simple necklace that wasn't heavily loaded in jewels. I then saw the silver flower sort of pin. "I like this one for my hair." I said holding it up and my fingers went over it a bit. "I still have no clue what angle I'm supposed to play." I say mumbling, I seemed hopeless unless I had one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: District 10 stylist... God help us   District 10 stylist... God help us Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 9:06 pm

Odette smiled, holding up the finished dress. It was a lot more sparkly, and had a ribbon on the neckline, as well as a poofier skirt. She picked up the jewelry and hair-style picture Ella had chosen and compared them to the dress. "Ooh, perfect! You have a very acute fashion sense, tribellina. Whoops, did I already call you that? I hope not. I do try so hard to vary from nickname to nickname, you see. It's exciting," she explained, hiding a compliment under extra words. She motioned for Estrella to try everything on.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: District 10 stylist... God help us   District 10 stylist... God help us Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 9:29 pm

I smiled at Odette. I soon took the dress and went to go put it on. I came out and it was really sparkly and it made me shine, it was like I was almost glowing. It was actually really cool. I smiled. "It's very pretty." I told Odette and then I took the jewery and put it on. I sat down on a chair and I let her style my hair. "Interviews are very quick, we don't have much time." I said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: District 10 stylist... God help us   District 10 stylist... God help us Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 9:48 pm

Odette strutted over and fiddled with her tribute's hair. "Oh, I love long hair. I used to have long hair, too, you know. But it didn't curl the way I wanted it to when it was long. She ran a comb through it, added some clear glitter to a bottle of shine-spray, poured in a little leave-in conditioner and hairspray, and gave Estrella's hair a thorough spritzing. "I just adore spritzing things, especially when it involves glitter," she commented idly, working the mixture further into Ella's hair. When it was ready, she began to braid, adding pieces of hair and going upwards onto her head as she went. After a few minutes, it was done. Odette secured it with a few hidden bobby pins and added a touch more spray. She took out her make-up tray, waxed Estrella's eyebrows into perfect condition, cleansed her face with olive oil and water, then put in some moisturizer. She dusted her entire face with cinnamon-colored-and-scented sparkle powder, murmuring again about how much she loved sparkles, and applied some muted pink lipstick with some red-tinted gloss. Then came eye makeup: white eyeliner in the inner corners of her eyes, black on the outside, with a tiny cat's eye tail sticking out from the edge, and perfectly-applied mascara. Then, she took white, grey, and black glitter eye-shadow, and did a quick smoky eye, letting some of the glitter fall onto Ella's eyelashes as a nice touch. Finally, she took some shades of pale pink and spread it from the white shadow at the top of the smokey eye, adding some darker pink to the darker colors. She continued similar processes until finally, Estrella Lennix was ready.
Back to top Go down
libowy

libowy

PostSubject: Re: District 10 stylist... God help us   District 10 stylist... God help us Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:49 pm

I step out of the little changing area and smile. This was the kind of interview suit I liked. Jeans, a simple white tee-shirt, and a blue jean jacket satisfied me. "The jacket's a bit big, and is there any way you could remove this collar?" I ask doing my best to tear the little piece of rough fabric away from my face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: District 10 stylist... God help us   District 10 stylist... God help us Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 1:43 am

Odette nodded, ripped the jacket off of Nate, whipped it over to her high-tech sewing machine, and chopped off the collar with a pair of scissors. She cut out each and every hem, them hemmed them all again with the sewing machine, even the part where the color had been, which made the jacket a little smaller, and collar-less. She handed it back to Nate. "All better. If you want any sparkles on that, I have plenty in that spray bottle I used on trebellishes's..." she offered in a sing-song voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District 10 stylist... God help us   District 10 stylist... God help us Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District 10 stylist... God help us
Page 1 of 1