The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stylist, hello?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Stylist, hello? Left_bar_bleue150/150Stylist, hello? Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Stylist, hello? Empty
PostSubject: Stylist, hello?   Stylist, hello? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:05 pm

I walked down the hall and soon enough I came and found a room. I walked in it and then looked around for my mentor. "Hello? Anyone here?" I asked and as I did I found a place to sit down and wait for someone to come and I expected the worst, I really did.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Stylist, hello? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stylist, hello?   Stylist, hello? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:08 pm

Franklin walked in, "Of course someone is here you ninny!" he says loudly, "We can't go on the other floors, where did you expect us to be?"
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Stylist, hello? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stylist, hello?   Stylist, hello? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:11 pm

I sighed as Franklin came in, of course he'd be here wouldn't he? "I was really calling out for my stylist but thanks tips." I say and then looked over at him. "Why are you here anyway?" I ask calmly.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Stylist, hello? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stylist, hello?   Stylist, hello? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:14 pm

"To continue doing a great job helping you win, of course" he says.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Stylist, hello? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stylist, hello?   Stylist, hello? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:49 pm

I rolled my eyes, typical response of his. "I still don't have an angle yet." I said looking at him.
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Female Posts : 556

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Alliance:: None

Stylist, hello? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stylist, hello?   Stylist, hello? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 12:49 am

Indiga Chevalier
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
I walked in the room and examined the girl who stood there. "Short, but we can make it work. Dark hair and dark eyes, perfect. Rather pretty, but your hair is tangled. We'll need to make a few adjustments to your outfit but other than that... you should be good!" I said dreamily. Then I jumped. "Oops! Forgot to introduce myself! I'm Indiga, your stylist." I grabbed my trusty tape measure out of my pocket and began to measure the girl from all sides. "Lift your arms, would you?" I said as more of a command then a question. After writing down all of the girl's measurements, I stepped back and examined her once more. "What is your opinion on lace?" I asked her after a moment of thought. Then I walked up to her and started playing with her hair. I tried holding it up several ways. I even braided bits of it. Finally, I stepped back. I nodded to myself. Two braids at the side of the girl's head both went back into a messy bun that was slightly more on the right side of her head than the left. Her right side was MUCH more attractive. I twisted a perfect blue curl between my fingers and gave and airy giggle.

Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Stylist, hello? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stylist, hello?   Stylist, hello? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 1:21 am

I looked at my stylist stunned. She was so pale! Her hair was so blue, this was weird and I wasn't used to it not at all. She called me short and then told me my hair was tangled. Soon enough she was playing with my hair and everything and finally she had it up and it felt weird, I hardly had my hair up. I looked over to my mentor and pleaded for help but I suppose I wouldn't get it.
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Stylist, hello? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stylist, hello?   Stylist, hello? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 1:30 am

I smiled warmly at the girl. She looked startled and a bit frightened. "Your Maria, right?" I asked calmly. I walked over to her again and tucked a few loose hair back into her bun. Then I stood up sharply. "Look, I can tell your scared. But, right now, I need you to keep that on the inside. I'm here to do my job. I can't do that if you don't cooperate." I said, losing my soothing voice and warm smile. I walked over to a glass table and retrieved a dress from it. "Try this on. It's for your interview." I snapped at her as I handed her the dress. "Chop, chop! We don't got all day, missy! I sighed. "I pity you." I said, turning to the girls mentor.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Stylist, hello? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stylist, hello?   Stylist, hello? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 1:34 am

I was so shocked, where did the big ball of anger come from. I took the dress and went somewhere, where my mentor or my stylist could see me change. I found a curtained area and then I slipped on the dress as fast as I could and I came out. I felt awkward, I never quite wore a dress before. "Trust me, if you got reaped you wouldn't be smiling and be full of giggles either, not when you know you have a good chance to die." I grumbled and and then stood in front of her. Was there anyone I could get along with?
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Stylist, hello? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stylist, hello?   Stylist, hello? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 1:45 am

I ignored the Maria's comment and examined the dress on her. It was all black but it had little see through spots that made it look like someone had wrapped a long black cloth around her body and didn't quite cover her up. The see through spots were marked with transparent plum fabric. The dress hugged Maria's hips, making it seem like she was curvier than she was. "Makeup is next. Got any allergies? Good."I said without waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Stylist, hello? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stylist, hello?   Stylist, hello? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 1:54 am

I sighed, I had to lighten up and just relax, I was the Capitol's pet and I needed to accept it. I didn't have allergies but even if I did she continued anyway. I sat there silently being a good tribute for once and I didn't fight, even when she applied things that felt weird on my face, who knew this is what it'd be like. "So is this like a trial run for the interviews?" I asked softly. "Interviews aren't until after training if I'm correct." I say softly.
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Stylist, hello? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stylist, hello?   Stylist, hello? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 12:49 pm

I smirked slightly at Maria. "No. But, we might as well practice since you brought it up!" I said as I applied blush to the apples of her cheeks. I took out my eyeshadow palette and began sculpting a plum smoky eye. "So, Maria, did you leave anyone special behind at home?" I asked as I added some black eyeliner to Maria's smoky eye.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Stylist, hello? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stylist, hello?   Stylist, hello? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 2:54 pm

Why was everyone asking me if I had anyone special. Had my mentor tell my stylist about this or had the whole Capitol already known? Why, as soon as I came to the bloody Capitol my life became the most public thing ever, it used to be left alone and unharmed but I suppose if I wanted to win I had to somehow please the Capitol. "I do have someone special at home." I said quietly and I didn't try to argue like I did with my mentor, it never did get me anywhere before and it would never get me anywhere and that I knew.
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Stylist, hello? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stylist, hello?   Stylist, hello? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 1:33 pm

Indiga Chevalier
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
I frowned at Maria."You sound unhappy. An unhappy tribute doesn't have tributes." I said. I applied some moisturizer around Maria's face. I stepped back to admire my work. I placed my hand on my hip and tapped my foot. "Next question! Who might that be?" I asked her. I smirked at the girl. I knew she didn't like his question. I had a feeling Maria's next answer would be a lie.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Stylist, hello? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stylist, hello?   Stylist, hello? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:47 am

I shrugged off my stylist, I wouldn't comment back like I normally would have, I had to be an open book and if I could tell anyone anything it'd be my mentor and stylist and I needed to learn that, they weren't going to be in the games and they wouldn't kill me. "This special person.." I start rolling my eyes but stop and put a smile on my face. "His name is Griffin." I said being honest and gave her a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stylist, hello? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stylist, hello?   Stylist, hello? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stylist, hello?
Page 1 of 1