The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

District 1 Stylist

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Glaceon

Glaceon

Female Posts : 169
Birthday : 2001-04-28

District 1 Stylist Empty
PostSubject: District 1 Stylist   District 1 Stylist Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 1:25 pm

I sit in my room waiting for the stylist. I hope they isn't the crazy, insane, stupid type. I swear if they are.... I sigh. "I hope she's good."
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Female Posts : 556

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
District 1 Stylist Left_bar_bleue150/150District 1 Stylist Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance:: None

District 1 Stylist Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 1 Stylist   District 1 Stylist Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 12:58 am

Lysander Cummings
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Lysander entered the room dramatically."You mean, he?" He grinned at the girl. A plain girl walked in and handed him a dress. Lysander thanked the girl and took it. He showed the dress to the girl and grinned. "Whaddya think?" He asked the girl, smiling fiercely.

OOC: I am so beyond sorry! This morning there was a huge change of plans. My family went to my cousins who live 3 hours away. I just got home. So sorry!

The Dress:

The Interview:

Back to top Go down
Glaceon

Glaceon

District 1 Stylist Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 1 Stylist   District 1 Stylist Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 10:04 am

"It's perfect!" I say as I put on the dress.
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Female Posts : 556

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
District 1 Stylist Left_bar_bleue150/150District 1 Stylist Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance:: None

District 1 Stylist Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 1 Stylist   District 1 Stylist Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 12:57 pm

Lysander Cummings
Lysander smiled at the girl's reaction. He walked around her, to get a look at the dress from all sides."Good. Now try on your dress for the interview, would you? Your Snow, right? I'm Lysander. Where's the boy from your district, Kaspar, was it?" He asked her. Lysander shrugged and retrieved her interview dress from a closet to his left. It was short and all blue except for a triangle of black and a line across the v-neck of the dress. Lysander smiled proudly at the dress before handing it to the girl to try on.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

Glaceon

District 1 Stylist Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 1 Stylist   District 1 Stylist Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 1:41 pm

I take off the parade dress and put on the. I stood in front of the mirror. "Nice!" The blue dress matched me perfectly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

District 1 Stylist Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 1 Stylist   District 1 Stylist Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District 1 Stylist
Page 1 of 1