The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ranged Weapons Couldn't Hurt Right?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Ranged Weapons Couldn't Hurt Right? Left_bar_bleue150/150Ranged Weapons Couldn't Hurt Right? Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Ranged Weapons Couldn't Hurt Right? Empty
PostSubject: Ranged Weapons Couldn't Hurt Right?   Ranged Weapons Couldn't Hurt Right? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 9:56 pm

I had moved on to this station, the one I would enjoy. I went away from the bow and found myself at the spears, I suppose they were similar to an arrow just larger and you had to throw them. I tested a few of them out. I managed to hit the dummy but no where around the critical marks. I threw a few more getting better at it but not much better. Soon I got it in some part of the circle. I practised that for a few more minutes and then went over to the knives, they were much easier, and I knew how to use them a little bit. I usually had good aim but today it was just an off day. Finally I threw one forcefully and it hit the centre and I decided to do three at a time, risky to do but I did it. Although it wasn't that good of a shot. I kept working with the knives for a bit and I really was itching to use the bow but I wouldn't no not yet, maybe this was a sign to move on.

That was when I noticed Silver and Hunter over in the training area. I was small enough to be hidden well and I noticed what they were doing but pretending to be doing my own thing and just focusing on the dummy, how was this supposed to be accurate? in the games people would be moving not just standing still. After awhile I decided to leave as the urge to use a bow was growing even more.
Back to top Go down

Ranged Weapons Couldn't Hurt Right?
Page 1 of 1