The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Star Vance's Day off

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Male Posts : 1443
Birthday : 1994-12-20

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Star Vance's Day off Left_bar_bleue400/400Star Vance's Day off Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Character Name:: Brook Shields
Alliance:: Victors

Star Vance's Day off Empty
PostSubject: Star Vance's Day off   Star Vance's Day off Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 12:17 am

~°•°.:Star Vance:.°•°~
Star Vance's Day off Scaled.php?server=689&filename=emmawatsonlorenzoaguis2l

It was a day not unlike all the others, I decided to skip out on training, I was already built to run 26 miles at a time, I didn't see how practicing running would help me win the games next year. The current tributes were okay enough, but certainly not victor material, and not out of the academy.

I strode down the street, I felt like today was a good day to find someone's emotions to toy with. I was like that, manipulative, I'd been called scheming whore before by other girls whose relationships I ruined, it didn't bother me, that's just how I was. Approaching me from across the road was a peacekeeper, without thinking I ducked down and alley. "Please not have seen me." I thought, my trainer promised me if I ever got caught skipping I'd regret it. Judging by yesterday's workout, I didn't doubt him.
Back to top Go down
https://thehungergamesrp.rpg-board.net
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Star Vance's Day off Left_bar_bleue150/150Star Vance's Day off Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Star Vance's Day off   Star Vance's Day off Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 1:15 am

I had been out walking around, most people knew me because I was the mayor's daughter. They'd smile and wave at me and a few times I get a 'Hello, Jade!'. I had most of them wrapped around my little finger, I was good at acting, mighty good at it and all I had to do was pretend to be innocent and they'd be at my side as if I had precious jewels.

I could walk around as I pleased and do basically anything, I already had six years of training and I was only twelve, but others had just as much at my age. I was walking around a bit enjoying the familiar site of the district but something disturbed it, and I couldn't help but notice. A girl had been walking but as soon as she saw someone else she had quickly gone into an alley, this interested me. What was going on?

After the peacekeeper had passed I made my way over there silently. When I came up into the alley I walked in and saw the girl. Well she was older than me I knew that. "Why are you hiding from the peacekeepers?" I asked assuming that was who she was hiding from and I looked up at her.

OOC: Grr, it's shorter than I thought. Sorry Sno D:
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Star Vance's Day off Left_bar_bleue400/400Star Vance's Day off Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: Star Vance's Day off   Star Vance's Day off Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 1:20 am

"Uh.. nothing." I said, Oh ****, it was the mayor's daughter, she was sure to recognize me because she often stopped by the academy. "Just passing through the area thought I might find someone "fun" to "talk" to.

I grimaced, "What are you doing out here, surely the Mayor's Daughter shouldn't be strolling around this part of the district, it's known to harbor people who don't like people like you very much."
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Star Vance's Day off Left_bar_bleue150/150Star Vance's Day off Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Star Vance's Day off   Star Vance's Day off Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 1:30 am

I smirked at Star. That was her name right? Had to be. I remembered her more clearly now that she was talking. When she spoke I was only half listening and I grinned. "Someone "fun" to "talk" to, hey." I say knowing exactly what she meant, she was known well in the district.

"Doesn't matter if the people hate me, my father's the mayor, if they try to touch me or make snippy comments at me they'll surely lose their jobs, or worse." I say smirking. I had my dad wrapped around my own finger which was quite sad but no one was actually outright mean to me, so I couldn't complain. I then got an evil grin on my face, "Shouldn't you be at the academy?" I ask raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Star Vance's Day off   Star Vance's Day off Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 1:33 am

I blushed "Look it's been awhile since I was last with anyone.. I just wanted some stress relief." Then my face turned to utter horror as she called me out. "Please Jade don't tell, I'll do anything you want! ANYTHING." I was on my knees begging to the younger girl, I would shudder to think how much dishonor it would bring my family if she turned me in, I might be disowned.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Star Vance's Day off   Star Vance's Day off Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 1:55 am

Oh, how I had people at my feet begging me for something. It was rather entertaining and I got a kick out of it. It was rather fun maybe I'd keep this up and see her beg more. "Well I don't know, I don't feel like I have good enough reason to keep you hidden or anything." I say looking at her and honestly it wasn't my fault that she wanted to go out and skip on her training in the academy. That was her problem not mine.
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Star Vance's Day off   Star Vance's Day off Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 1:58 am

"Please Jade! Please, I can't let my family down, if I do they might disown me!" Disownment was about the worst thing a parent could do to their child, when someone was disowned, they often became servants or labourers in the factories. "Don't condemn me to that life! I'll do anything you want me to do, just name it I'll do it just for your entertainment!"
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Star Vance's Day off   Star Vance's Day off Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 2:14 am

I smirked. "Anything?" I ask looking at her wondering if she would do just about anything because I had plenty of things in mind just for my entertainment. Many, many things. Some to embarrass the girl or perhaps some to make her have a horrid time but I had the best one yet forming in my head, one that also had me involved. "Oh what a harsh life it'd be over in the factories if you were disowned, I'll send my hope to you, unless.." I drift off and look to the ground and then back to her eyes. "Unless you do what I want."
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Star Vance's Day off   Star Vance's Day off Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 2:18 am

"Really anything, the most embarrassing degrading thing you can think of I'll do, I'll be your slave just please don't tell Mom and Pa" I begged clearly on the edge of tears. "I can't face that, you wouldn't do that to me.. please.."
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Star Vance's Day off   Star Vance's Day off Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 2:21 am

I grinned, oh this was way too much fun but I suppose it had to stop, I didn't want to see tears, it was terrible and a mess and I didn't like dealing with it. "Get up." I say in a strong voice and wait for her to stand. "I have something grand planned, something very grand planned, I think you'll like it." I say smirking.
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Star Vance's Day off   Star Vance's Day off Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 2:25 am

I rose uncertain of what she had planned, I had already made up my mind though, anything was better then facing my parents. "What do you want me to do?" I asked hoping it wasn't something like 'Give me all your clothes and run around naked' that would be absurd.. it seemed perfect for her to think of. "Pl-" I cut myself off, I shouldn't try to talk her out of doing anything like that or she might just do it.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Star Vance's Day off   Star Vance's Day off Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 2:28 am

I knew what was most likely going through the girls mind, this has happened before and I had to say it was always amusing, to say the least. "Don't worry, I'm not going to make you run around naked." I say and then add, "I wouldn't want to burn my eyes, thank you very much." And then I started to walk down the alley, I knew a different back home where she wouldn't be seen. "Follow." I said simply and kept walking.
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Star Vance's Day off   Star Vance's Day off Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 2:31 am

My cheeks burned bright scarlet, not only was it incredibly offensive but I took pride in how my body looked and was used by others and she just decided to throw that out the window. "I probably look better than you do naked you twit.." I said a little louder than I probably should have but continued to follow her.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Star Vance's Day off   Star Vance's Day off Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 2:34 am

I grinned, oh what a great response, it was amusing when they got defensive. "I'm only twelve, may I say. I still have time to grow and look better." I say and kept going and took a left turn when straight a bit and then a right. "I have something better planned, something less embarrassing in my eyes." I say smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Star Vance's Day off   Star Vance's Day off Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 2:39 am

I seriously wanted to throttle the girl. How dare she suggest she would become better than I? I was going to win the games, wether I needed to charm every tribute or slash my way through. Well screw her. "At least I can bed a boy when I want to." I said defiantly. We seemed to be approaching a building as I spoke, could this be where we were going?
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Star Vance's Day off   Star Vance's Day off Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 2:44 am

I turned a left at the building and then I went into a secret hidden alley and waited for her to get through and shut the gate behind her. We weren't much farther from my home. "Say what you want, doesn't bother me much, just know that at any given point in time I came have you turned in and you'll have a fun life in the factories." I say grinning and then came up to a fence and opened the gate, inside was my backyard.
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Star Vance's Day off   Star Vance's Day off Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 2:51 am

Just before she warned me, I made the mistake of justifying myself outloud. "I bet the only reason she didn't want to see me naked was because she knew I'd always be better than her." I decided content with that logic. But then she spoke of turning me in and I instantly paled and regretted saying those words outloud.

As we reached her home I had a suspicion, I suspected she would make me her personal servant which was fine, but servants were always marked with tattoo's of the first name of the owner somewhere where they would see it every day or in a place that caused them great pain while having it put in. "What are you going to do to me.." I asked quietly
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Star Vance's Day off   Star Vance's Day off Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 2:57 am

I ignored her comments, I'd let a few slide and because I had not quite given my warning it was ignored. I then walked up to the back door opened it and then put on one of my girlish smiles in case my family was in the kitchen where the back door was.

Once inside the house I led her to my bedroom and opened the door, of course it was never my ideal bedroom with all the pink stuff but my parents thought it was mandatory. "What am I going to do? To you?" I say and smirk. "Oh nothing too embarrassing, and certainly not my servant, that ones boring." I say shrugging my shoulders. I grabbed a small stool and placed it in the middle of the room. "Sit." I said and then I looked around. "Be right back, don't move or touch anything, just sit." I said and left the room.
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Star Vance's Day off   Star Vance's Day off Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 3:01 am

I sat quiet, hoping she would be sated with just some minor humiliating embarrassing punishments. A scary thought struck me and instantly my hand traveled to my hair, she wouldn't.. I'd fight her off before she even thought about touching my hair.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Star Vance's Day off   Star Vance's Day off Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 3:05 am

I walked into the bathroom and opened a special drawer that had all our capitol make-up. My father had been to the capitol many times. I wanted to make fun of her and dress her up as capitol person, quite fun in my books. I returned with stuff and grinned, I even had a brush in my hand, I had to put her hair up to put the wig on.
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Star Vance's Day off   Star Vance's Day off Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 8:32 pm

"ABSOLUTELY. NOT." I said getting up quickly as Jade returned, "You're not dressing me up like those monster freaks." While I wanted to win the games, the feeling was pretty much universal that the Capitol citizens would be spited because of their position in the hierarchy.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Star Vance's Day off   Star Vance's Day off Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 9:01 pm

I smirked, "I still have the power to turn you in, my father is home right now." I said and tapped my feet lightly on the floor. "You said you'd do anything I wanted. What's the harm in looking like one of them. Only I'll see it and then you might be free to go." I say one hand placed on my hip.
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Star Vance's Day off   Star Vance's Day off Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 10:40 pm

I shook my head adamantly "I'd rather become the district whore than dress up as one of them." I argued "Don't stoop to their level, even I know you're better than that on the inside." My stomach was churning. What would happen if she called me out, if she turned me in I might become Jade's servant anyways. Oh how the irony in that would be.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Star Vance's Day off   Star Vance's Day off Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:48 am

I smiled. "The factories would be so much fun, better yet being my servant and under my watch every single day would be splendid too." I say grinning and then I walk to my door again. "Be back, again..Sit and don't touch anything." I said and then I left. I went and put the stuff away. Now I had to think up a better punishment, that one punishment was getting old after all. I finally thought of something and grinned. I cam back to the room. "How about, we have our own training session?" I say with an evil grin on my face.
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Star Vance's Day off   Star Vance's Day off Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:54 am

I didn't know what she was getting in to and I sure didn't like it. I replied with a shaky "O-Ok.." but only after commenting "Being your servant for eternity would be better than being one of those monsters, even if you branded me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Vance's Day off   Star Vance's Day off Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star Vance's Day off
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next