The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Star Vance's Day off

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Star Vance's Day off - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue150/150Star Vance's Day off - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Star Vance's Day off - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Vance's Day off   Star Vance's Day off - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 9:46 pm

"You know, chickens aren't actually scared animals..They make good meat how ever." I said smiling. It wasn't something I thought about saying it had just came out of my mouth. "Go up to a peacekeeper and kiss one of them, cause conflict with one of them, and lastly scream at one.. I will tell them not to kill or whip you for doing any of them so no reason why to back out." I said.
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Male Posts : 1443
Birthday : 1994-12-20

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Star Vance's Day off - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue400/400Star Vance's Day off - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Character Name:: Brook Shields
Alliance:: Victors

PostSubject: Re: Star Vance's Day off   Star Vance's Day off - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 9:49 pm

~°•°.:Star Vance:.°•°~

I grit my teeth, this girl knew how to get to me. She knew how much time I spent with boys when I wasn't in the Academy, she was only exploiting that. I would do the same if I knew she had a weakness. "Fine.." I grumbled.

I searched for my first target, a young peacekeeper stood on the corner of the block making sure nothing was amiss, without a word I strode up behind him and kissed him full on the lips for 2 seconds. Then I punched him in the face and ran for it.

Two down, my final target, I searched and found an older peacekeeper breaking up a fight between two older women. Nows my chance. I ran up to the group and screamed at the top of my lungs. Not only did that stop the fight but the peacekeeper looked bewildered and confused.
Back to top Go down
https://thehungergamesrp.rpg-board.net
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Star Vance's Day off - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue150/150Star Vance's Day off - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Star Vance's Day off   Star Vance's Day off - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 9:52 pm

I couldn't help but laugh at the site from a distance as she did it, oh how she was still amusing now, this was only the start of the dares, and hopefully I'd crack her soon because I was not going to be this girl's servant, it wasn't my thing.
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Star Vance's Day off - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue400/400Star Vance's Day off - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: Star Vance's Day off   Star Vance's Day off - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 9:55 pm

I returned pink cheeked and a little more than peeved. "I'll get you for that." I snarled angrliy. I thought, I needed something to crack her, something that if she actually went through and did it there would be no way to top it.

"Alright." I said coming to a conclusion. "Since you're only 12 I'll cut you a break." I grinned evily. "I dare you, much like you forced me to do, to run through main street." I paused. "In only your undies."
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Star Vance's Day off   Star Vance's Day off - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 10:26 pm

I looked at her, I was much more hesitant this time. That was quite the dare, she was stepping up her game. I was still developing and her telling me to do that kind of made me frown but I sighed. "If you so wish it..Your actions caused me to make you do it last time." I mumbled as I walked over to one of the little entries to the main street.

I slowly stripped down so I was only in my undies, it was quite cold without clothes on. Soon I took a deep breath and ran out onto main street and ran through it holding my clothes, I sprinted through it, I was fast..Very fast probably one of the fastest in the district. Near the end I slipped into an alley and quickly dressed my self again.
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Star Vance's Day off   Star Vance's Day off - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 10:30 pm

I think I blacked out I was laughing so hard. "You should've seen the look on your face," I giggled "Oh you were so scared," I continued cracking up. Then started mocking her "Oh I'm such a helpless 12 year old, watch me run through the street in hardly anything. BAHAHA"
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Star Vance's Day off   Star Vance's Day off - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 11:06 pm

I shrugged, "I could just say you forced me to do it and play an innocent card and maybe sob and they'd be in the palms of my hands. "Laugh all you want, at least I did the dare." I say and then think of a dare, "I dare you to walk into training and kiss your training mentor." I said grinning.
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Star Vance's Day off   Star Vance's Day off - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 11:11 pm

My mouth dropped open. I was stunned, there's NO WAY, I could do that. Not only would I turn myself in in the process, my coach was in his forties. "Absolutely NOT." I said forcefully, "That's ridiculous!"
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Star Vance's Day off   Star Vance's Day off - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 11:25 pm

"Oh but is it? You made me, a twelve year old run down main street in my undies.. I don't think it's that harsh. I mean yea the man might be in his forties but it might give him a little action." I said grinning.
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Star Vance's Day off   Star Vance's Day off - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 11:28 pm

"Look, I'll do anything else, you want me to run down the road in my underwear too? I will. But I can't get caught, that'll be the end of my chances." I think I was just beginning to see the tip of her scheme. If she gave me a dare that would lead to me getting caught, I'd end up being her servant, but a permanent one, permanent being much longer then they year long contract the ancient dare contest entailed.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Star Vance's Day off   Star Vance's Day off - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 11:36 pm

"Is that your word for saying you give up?" I asked Star looking at her while crossing my arms. I didn't plan on telling her that I would tell her trainer that it was my fault she was late because it made this much more fun. "Maybe, he'll like it so much he wont care that you're late." I suggested the idea.
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Star Vance's Day off   Star Vance's Day off - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 11:40 pm

I hung my head, there's no way I could do that. It was my entire life vs a year of service. "Yes.. I give up." Now would be the time for revenge, a dare contest was binding, I was now her servant for a year, obviously she couldn't make me live with her, but everything else was fairgame. She could mark me, sell me, or the more probable option, humiliate me in front of the entire district for the way I treated her a few days back.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Star Vance's Day off   Star Vance's Day off - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 11:48 pm

I smirked as she declared my victory. "Now that the magic words have been said." I say grinning, "I can tell you that I wasn't actually going to have them turn you in...I was going to tell them it was me to blame for you being late but now I've won." I said with a bright smile. What I said next was completely shocking even to me, I was never this nice I always made my servants do something that made them not very pleased. "Just go home or do what ever you want.. I had my fun for the day..I'll come find you when I'm bored I suppose."
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Star Vance's Day off   Star Vance's Day off - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 11:56 pm

I slowly slinked away. I felt awful, I knew the day would come soon where she'd pull me away and have her name engraved on my lower back. I could see it now. "Property of Jade" scrawled permanently on me. I guess it would be a hard year of living like the other half do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Vance's Day off   Star Vance's Day off - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star Vance's Day off
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4