The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hanging in the grass (open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
everyoneelseistaken

everyoneelseistaken

Female Posts : 5

Hanging in the grass (open) Empty
PostSubject: Hanging in the grass (open)   Hanging in the grass (open) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 10:48 pm

It was that time of day again. The time between when I got out of school and when my sister Tudy is still in school. I should head home and buy some groceries on the way but I decided to go back to the tall grass where I used to play as a child. As I arrived I decided to lay down and watch the clouds roll by.

Nicen Warm==District 8 tribute
Hanging in the grass (open) Mcx-emma-watsom-assets-11-mdn
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Male Posts : 607
Birthday : 1999-02-10

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Hanging in the grass (open) Left_bar_bleue150/150Hanging in the grass (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Sagittaria Silverhand
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: Hanging in the grass (open)   Hanging in the grass (open) Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 8:47 pm

Dove had been singing as she skipped through the fields with her bird friends following her. She almost tripped over a girl in the grass though. "Oh sorry friend, I didn't see you their" she giggled
Back to top Go down
Bean the awesome

PostSubject: Re: Hanging in the grass (open)   Hanging in the grass (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 7:54 am

› a l l e g r a SNORRI s t e e l e ‹
››››››››››‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹
Don't you dare look out your window, darling
Everything's on fire
The war outside our door keeps raging on...
››››››››››‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹

'oh sorry friend, I didn't see you there.' Snorri mimmicked silently, rolling her eyes as she mounted the hill, and almost tripped over the same girl that the other one had done before. "Watch where you lie down." She said annoyed. "Other people have things to do." Snorri had just come from the factory. She was covered in dust and grey like smoke, and waiting until Nicko and Milo got back from school until she went to work again. her blonde hair was a lovely dirt color, and she had a dust cloud billowing around her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging in the grass (open)   Hanging in the grass (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hanging in the grass (open)
Page 1 of 1