The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stylist for 8

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Female Posts : 723
Birthday : 1998-07-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Stylist for 8 Left_bar_bleue135/150Stylist for 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (135/150)
Character Name:: Sebastian Sommer
Alliance:: Anti-Careers

Stylist for 8 Empty
PostSubject: Stylist for 8   Stylist for 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:06 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Ella entered floor eight, and prepared herself for the new tributes, who were probably as hidious as last year.
"Well... you're not... so bad..." She says, looking at the female tribute. "But don't worry. I think I can fix it."

outfit for parade:

outfit for interview:
Back to top Go down
http://divergentcity.forumotion.com/
Balisugar

Balisugar

Female Posts : 905
Birthday : 1998-09-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Stylist for 8 Left_bar_bleue150/150Stylist for 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Stylist for 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stylist for 8   Stylist for 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 1:36 am

Genevieve glanced up at the person who walked in. It was obviously her stylist. She scowled as soon as the stylist had finished talking. Most people told her that she was very pretty, even beautiful. "What's wrong with me?" she demanded. How dare this weird lady strut in here and say she could 'fix' her?

Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Nixon Harley

Stylist for 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stylist for 8   Stylist for 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 2:11 am

Mitchell Pearce

"Well this could get interesting."I lean against the wall as I speak. "I better stay to make sure no conflict happens. It's my job." I grin and quickly add, "I think." I plop myself down on one of the couches. "Now now. You're both stunning. Don't fight about these kind of things.

Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Stylist for 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stylist for 8   Stylist for 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 3:01 pm

Ella didn't like the way Mitchell talked to her. She knew what she was doing, and knew how to help this poor girl.
"You have nice hair, and beautiful eyes. I will just add some more natural colors to them to bring out their color more." She says. Ella claps her hands, and her prep team comes in, giving her the dress for the parade that night as well as the accessories and make-up.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Stylist for 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stylist for 8   Stylist for 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 5:32 pm

"Oh, okay." she said as the stylist explained her words. She watched in slight apprehension as a prep team trotted into the room to give the stylist all the stud she needed to make Genevieve look 'beautiful', by Calitol standards anyway. Genevieve fiddled with her long, dark hair so she wouldn't really have to make eye contact with these three strange people. They were a bit too over the too for her.
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Stylist for 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stylist for 8   Stylist for 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 6:32 pm

"You'll be wearing this." Ella smiles, picking up the frilly dress and showing it off to the girl
"District eight is textiles, and textiles is clothes, so I was thinking frilly clothes." She smiles, explaining why she made the outfit she did.
"Alright," Ella calls over the prep team for help. "Let's put this on her. Be carful not to rip it; the fabric is vary fragile." She warns.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Stylist for 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stylist for 8   Stylist for 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 6:40 pm

Genevieve quickly surveyed the dress with a critical eye. District 8 was all about textiles and clothes, so Genevieve knew quality work when she saw it. This dress was pretty well made. It had good stitching and clever layers. "What exactly is this dress for?" Genevieve asked as the prep team surrounded her. She didn't really know if it was fir the parade, or for the interview. Either way it looked very good when the prep team had finished getting it on her. Genevieve brushed her hair out if the way and examined herself in the mirror. Thus dress complimented her quite nicely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stylist for 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stylist for 8   Stylist for 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stylist for 8
Page 1 of 1