The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sword training

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Sword training Left_bar_bleue150/150Sword training Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Sword training Empty
PostSubject: Sword training   Sword training Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:15 pm

I had walked into the training center in the uniform that had been laid out on my bed this morning. The training center was where I was to increase my skill and where I'd learn other things and I woke up this morning wanting to win, I wanted to win and I wanted to go home. I deserved to go.. I deserved to go back to Griffin and be happy for once in my life and I decided that. I'd work my butt off here and I would please my district when I came home, I really would. I walked in like I knew what I was doing and I was confident. I came up to the swords and I grabbed two one handed swords. One for each hand. I slashed in one area with one and stabbed with the other. Soon enough I be headed most of the dummies and I was working hard on my sword skills knowing it would be best, I hadn't had much practice with them before. I spent a few hours working hard and even when I wanted a break I pushed my self until I mastered some skills and then I continued to practice for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

Glaceon

Female Posts : 169
Birthday : 2001-04-28

Sword training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword training   Sword training Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 6:19 pm

.:Snow Blue:.

After the Agility course I walk to swords. I pick up an nice sword, but find it a bit heavy. I swing it at a dummy and slash it in the stomach. Then I jab it in the head. Once I start to get the hang of it, I start to move a bit faster. I'm not great, but still good.

Last edited by Glaceon on Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mistake, Sorry.)
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Sword training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword training   Sword training Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 6:25 pm

::. Icey I'd like to note you can't be good at everything.. You were just showing off in agility.. You can't be THAT good without some training of sort.. you have to work up to the post. Did you read the announcement? you can be good but you aren't perfect at it..::
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

Glaceon

Sword training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword training   Sword training Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 6:33 pm

( Oh sorry, I though Swords was one of her preferred weapons instead of spears. Embarassed Again Sorry. I'll erase that post and try again. Sorry. )
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Sword training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword training   Sword training Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 6:49 pm

(Thank you! ^_^)

I was still there as the district one girl game in. I was still swinging at the dummy, one sword on the right and then on the left a stab in the neck like I had wanted, I had been getting quicker and used to the swords by now. I then stabbed the dummy in the gut with the right sword as the left was pulled out. After a bit I was finished and there was a small pile of dummies I had defeated. I then decided I'd move onto a different station and learn something new.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

Glaceon

Sword training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword training   Sword training Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 6:55 pm

I slashed at a dummy some more, then I remembered my mentor telling me to scare other tributes. I going to do just that with some good old throwing knives.
Back to top Go down
Northwoman

Northwoman

Female Posts : 166

Sword training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword training   Sword training Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 1:10 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Chaos. Tribute from District 2.

[blockquote] [blockquote]After a long sleep and a beautiful shower, Chaos walked down from his apartment and headed straight away into training. What I have been looking forward too, he studied the room for a second. Remembering the info he had got from his mentor, he decided to head straight too sword training, and meet some of the other careers. Melee was the best place to find some careers.

Straight away he saw a girl practicing her weapons, he headed over there and picked up a large sword. He slashed it around for a second before turning to the girl and talking to her a deep voice.

"What District do you come from? I'm from 2."[/blockquote] [/blockquote]

Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Female Posts : 556

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Alliance:: None

Sword training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword training   Sword training Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 1:46 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Heppa Duskdale

I walked immediately over to the Melee station. I grabbed a sword and tried a couple moves I remembered from training at the Academy. I slashed the sword at a dummy, hitting it in the head with ease. I had a feeling this would get boring fast so I set down the sword. Next I grabbed a spear. It felt unfamiliar in my hands. I tried slashing it at a dummy, but I was barely strong enough to hold it over my head. I sighed and kept trying. Over and over. It felt like it had been hours although it had probably been much less.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sword training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword training   Sword training Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sword training
Page 1 of 1