The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sword training

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zesker

Zesker

Male Posts : 239

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Sword training Left_bar_bleue0/150Sword training Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)
Character Name:: Luke Stevenson
Alliance:: None

Sword training Empty
PostSubject: Sword training   Sword training Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 3:47 pm

Aragorn geared up for his reagular training at the center. Making sure the straps to his safty gear were secured he then put on his sparing helmet. Walking out into the musty center he walked over to his normal spot. Setting up a target dummy he made sure the stand was secure so he wouldn't have to reset it during training. Taking a first swing with Hellfire his custome sword that he worked for sliced the air like a fresh slab of butter. Then after a few rounds he sheathed Hellfire and got some water to refresh his senses. Walking back to train he felt a sudden pain in his side. Going to a kneeling position he looked to see what it was.
Back to top Go down
Gillan

Gillan

Male Posts : 4
Birthday : 1999-08-28

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Sword training Left_bar_bleue150/150Sword training Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Jason Grey

Sword training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword training   Sword training Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 11:05 am

Jason walks in quietly and sets up his gear. He makes sure that nothing is lose and then face the training dummy. He than aims at its head to behead it.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name::
Alliance::

Sword training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword training   Sword training Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 11:15 am

((Hello, first let me welcome you to the site. But unfortunately you have not made any accepted characters and so you cannot RP until you gave done so. Please read the rules and create a sheet for your character so that you can begin RPing. If you have any questions please feel free to private message me or anyone with a purple, blue or black name.

-Ari))
Back to top Go down
MaxMartin327

MaxMartin327

Female Posts : 36
Birthday : 1999-03-27

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name::

Sword training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword training   Sword training Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 12:09 pm

I spot a guy kneeling in pain and i rush over, my empathy over powering my mind. I put my hand on his back and ask, "Are you OK?" Sympathy laces every word. My eyebrows come together in a straight line. I wait for his response.
Back to top Go down

Sword training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword training   Sword training Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 12:47 pm

((Just to let everyone know... this topic is inactive, so you might not want to bother posting here.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sword training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword training   Sword training Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sword training
Page 1 of 1