The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Care to help a girl out?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Care to help a girl out? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Care to help a girl out? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Care to help a girl out? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Care to help a girl out?   Care to help a girl out? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:29 am

The trainer leaps forward and swipes with his knife, followed by an elbow towards her chin.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Care to help a girl out? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Care to help a girl out? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Care to help a girl out?   Care to help a girl out? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:33 am

Rhea jumped back a bit, barely dodging the knife and his elbow. But during this process she dropped the sword she was holding, leaving her unarmed. She only had one choice, so she ran full force straight into the trainer. Barreling over him as hard as she could and hoping that it would give her enough time to grab a new weapon.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Care to help a girl out?   Care to help a girl out? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:36 am

The trainer took the blow but managed to get his feet tangled with hers, so she went down as well. He quickly rolled on the ground into a crouching position between the tribute and the weapons. "Adapt" He said, in a commanding tone.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Care to help a girl out?   Care to help a girl out? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:41 am

Rhea quickly peeked behind her, the spear she dropped earlier was still lying there on the ground. She waited a moment then ran for it. She picked it up and turned around to face the trainer. Waiting for his next move.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Care to help a girl out?   Care to help a girl out? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:45 am

The trainer tosses his knife aside and takes a spear off the rack. This fight would be with equal weaponry now. He grips the spear in the middle, spinning it and using it like a staff. Satisfied with his position, he spins it over his head and then down towards the tribute's chest.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Care to help a girl out?   Care to help a girl out? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:50 am

The fancy baton work doesn't intimidate me she thought to herself. Rhea lifted her spear up and blocked the attack and pushed it sideways and then with the butt of the spear she jabbed towards him in the chest.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Care to help a girl out?   Care to help a girl out? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:51 am

The Trainer uses the momentum from her pushing his spear aside to swipe her attack out of the way, he then continues the natural motion by swining the spear at her side.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Care to help a girl out?   Care to help a girl out? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:59 am

Rhea side stepped and planted her feet before swinging it at his ankles once more. She figured he would do what he did in the past and manage to dodge her hit so afterwards she tried to whack him in his upper body with the opposite end of the spear.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Care to help a girl out?   Care to help a girl out? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:08 am

The trainer feels himself falling forward as his feet leave the ground. He hits the mat on the floor and swings his spear around at her back.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Care to help a girl out?   Care to help a girl out? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:13 am

Rhea looks over to the trainer on the floor now, she runs over him and lifts up her spear. She jabs it down on him towards the ground near his diaphragm. If she can connect she might be able to knock the wind out of him.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Care to help a girl out?   Care to help a girl out? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:23 am

The trainer's vision goes blurry and his breath short. He looks around for options shakily. He sees one of the spears resting on a table, and swings his own spear at it. The second spear is launched at the tribute's head, and at the same time the Trainer swings his spear at her knee.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Care to help a girl out?   Care to help a girl out? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:35 am

Rhea started seeing double, the hit to her head blurred her vision. She fell, feeling the impact to her knee sent a shock throughout her left side. Her breath go heavy and she felt like she couldn't move at all. She knew he was going to be over her in a minute, she needed to move. She willed her legs to move but it was like she didn't have control of her limbs at all. She looked up at him, just waiting for the final blow. Was this how she was going to die in the arena was all she could think.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Care to help a girl out?   Care to help a girl out? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:41 am

The Trainer picked himself up slowly. His legs were shaking from the last blow. "Good session" he says, offering the tribute a hand to help her up.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Care to help a girl out?   Care to help a girl out? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:48 am

"Thanks, but I'm a little disappointed in myself." Rhea lost all the cheeriness she had earlier, feeling beaten and broken. She took the hand of the trainer who helped her up. She immediately ran over to Josh, who was still out cold. She grabbed his head and cradled it in her lap. "Josh..." Rhea whispered. "Can you hear me?" She said as she pushed the hair out of his face.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Care to help a girl out?   Care to help a girl out? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:50 am

"He'll be fine" says the trainer.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Care to help a girl out?   Care to help a girl out? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:59 am

"Still, I can't just leave him here. He should at least have a friendly face when he wakes up." She knew it sounded stupid. She just met him, just here she was watching over him. But she guessed she couldn't help it. Her mother always taught her to help everyone whenever they were sick, no matter what. It was good for when she was back home, she had no problem helping the sick when she needed to. But here in the games it would be different. She shouldn't feel the need to want to save them, but she knew it would be hard to turn off. She just had to remember that only one could come out alive and that is had to be her. But for now, she didn't see the problem in helping out a fellow tribute in the training area, as long as no one thought the same would happen in the arena.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Care to help a girl out?   Care to help a girl out? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 2:08 am

The trainer laughs, "Are you sure you qualify as a friendly face? Considering where the two of you are going?"
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Care to help a girl out?   Care to help a girl out? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 2:20 am

"Maybe not, but its better than no one at all. He is still human, and he isn't dead yet. And the last time I checked we aren't in the arena." Rhea looked back down at Josh. She hit his face a few times trying to get him to wake up. "Josh...Josh can you hear me? Wake up. It's time to wake up now." All she could do was wait.

She waited for awhile, but it seemed like he was still out cold. She needed to rest and needed to eat something, but she couldn't just leave him there thinking that no one cared enough to make sure he woke up again. She grabbed the silver leaf necklace around her neck, the one that belonged to her mother. She unhooked the chain and took it off. She laid it in his hand, as a message to come and find her to return the only thing she had left of her mother.
Back to top Go down
Zesker

Zesker

Male Posts : 239

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Care to help a girl out? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/150Care to help a girl out? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)
Character Name:: Luke Stevenson
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: Care to help a girl out?   Care to help a girl out? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:56 am

Jake ran into Rhea as he watched the battle."Well seems you didnt need any help then"?
Jake said studying her then looked at josh. " I'll wake him right up dont worry this happens all the time in my district" Jake take's josh's neck the finds the major nerve and re starts it. Then he takes some water and put it in his mouth as a wake up call. "That should do it" He says and waits for Rhea to answer.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Care to help a girl out?   Care to help a girl out? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 11:15 am

Rhea came back to the melee stations after sleeping for the night. She needed to practice her weapon skills. She grabbed a thin, one handed sword. It made her feel of balance at first, but after swinging it some she was able to get used to it. All she could do was hit and swing the sword pathetically, barely hitting the dummy at all. She just didn't like the feel of the sword, it wasn't like the spears and poles she used yesterday.

She went and grabbed a spear from the rack, holding it with both her hands gripping in the middle. She jabbed the dummy a couple of times, then swung the butt at the neck. She continued to do these drills, determined not to give up the next time she sparred with the trainer. She noticed Jake, and heard what he said.
"Well, yesterday was the first time I ever picked up a weapon. But now I guess I'm determined to not let that happen again."
Back to top Go down
Zesker

Zesker

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Care to help a girl out? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/150Care to help a girl out? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)

PostSubject: Re: Care to help a girl out?   Care to help a girl out? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 11:22 am

I watched from a distance as she gracfully practiced her spear skills. I don't know what the hell to do or say to her.... but i guess somthings better than nothing. I walk up behind her with two swords she spun around and hacked at me. I blocked in an X formation with the swords. "Why dont i teach you some sword skills, Since their in your weak area" I say trying to be as helpful as i could and keep her alive in the arena.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Care to help a girl out?   Care to help a girl out? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 11:36 am

Rhea pushed herself back from his block. She smiled and dropped the spear and walkd over to him. "Ok, that sounds great." She grabbed the sword from his hand, careful to let her fingers just graze his. She stood there awkwardly, sword in her hand. "I'm not sure what stance I should be using. With a spear I find its easier to get it to do what I want. Can't say the same thing with a sword." Rhea smiled kinda pathetically. Oh if only Katya could see me right now. And Roe. Oh man he would kill me.
Back to top Go down
Zesker

Zesker

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Care to help a girl out?   Care to help a girl out? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 11:40 am

"Well first have it at your side then put in an attack stance" I say and hope that wasnt to easy or dumb for her.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Care to help a girl out?   Care to help a girl out? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:47 pm

"Like this?" She did as she said and put it at her side in an attack stance. She smiled when he nodded in approval. Now she was really laying it on thick. "Ok so when I atttack should I swing the sword overhand or swing it low? Maybe you can show me and I will try to copy what you do."
Back to top Go down
Zesker

Zesker

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Care to help a girl out?   Care to help a girl out? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:55 pm

I nod and prepare to show her my move. From the floor i take my sword pull it behind my back then lift and swing it from my side to an upward arch then do a diagonal slice and cut the dummy into 2 furry piles of fluffing. "That is a forcful attack but it is easy to use but you must keep your balance number one thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Care to help a girl out?   Care to help a girl out? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Care to help a girl out?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next