The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Preparing for Interview

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
IcyHeart

IcyHeart

Female Posts : 108
Birthday : 1999-08-03

Preparing for Interview Empty
PostSubject: Preparing for Interview   Preparing for Interview Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 5:34 pm

Vanessa flopped onto the soft, water-bed in her temporary room. After a day of training, she was glad to be able to relax. She had about 1 minute to rest before remembering they needed to prepare for the interview. Groaning, Van lifted herself out of the bed and grabbed an elastic off the bedside table. Walking out the room, She pulled her long, light brown hair into a ponytail, the roots tugged on her scalp. Vanessa awaited Ben and Kenbert, lounging on an large armchair.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Preparing for Interview Left_bar_bleue150/150Preparing for Interview Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Interview   Preparing for Interview Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 5:38 pm

I walked in calmly, and took a seat at the nicest chair in the room. "I did you both a favor and asked the stylists to just get me some pictures of your outfits instead of coming down and talking about them, because they are very annoying" I say, disgusted by the capitol more and more every year. "I'll show them to you once I get them all, and once your fellow tribute is here, but for now, lets talk about your interview".
Back to top Go down
IcyHeart

IcyHeart

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Interview   Preparing for Interview Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 6:17 pm

Vanessa tilted her head back, staring at the ceiling and groaned slightly at the mention of outfits. They were always ridiculous, for that was the Capitol's style. She just hoped it wouldn't be as bad as some others in the previous years. Focusing back on her mentor, she nodded. "Okay...So, the interview..What do I say?" Van asked.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Preparing for Interview Left_bar_bleue150/150Preparing for Interview Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Interview   Preparing for Interview Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 6:42 pm

"Depends on the angle you want to go for" I say, "What do you think would work for you?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
IcyHeart

IcyHeart

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Interview   Preparing for Interview Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 6:51 pm

Sitting up straight, Vanessa frowned. What angle? She didn't know how to describe her own personality. And without knowing that, how would she know what angle would fit her? At last, after some deep thought, she mumbled, "I have no idea..."
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Interview   Preparing for Interview Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 6:56 pm

I sit back, "you could go for yourself if you like, theres no way to go wrong with that" I mutter.
Back to top Go down
Death

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Interview   Preparing for Interview Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 6:58 pm

Ken trudged in the room, wondering why he was called. He didn't care for the interviews. "So, what are we to do?"he asked, leaning in the door frame. He wanted to go back to his room and not Vanessa's. "And why are we in her room?"he raised an eyebrow, a smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Interview   Preparing for Interview Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 6:59 pm

OOC: She left her room and came to the sitting area

"We're going to see what your going to do in your interviews, if you have plans, please share"
Back to top Go down
Death

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Interview   Preparing for Interview Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 7:03 pm

~Er, I knew that!XD

BIC: He just shrugged. "I think I'll do mysterious."he said and waited. He really wanted to not be something like flirty or even intimidating.
Back to top Go down
IcyHeart

IcyHeart

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Interview   Preparing for Interview Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 7:05 pm

Sighing, Vanessa leaned back and sank into the armchair. "Myself's boring! No one will be interested if I do that." She protested. "I bet all the other tributes have something more unique."
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Interview   Preparing for Interview Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 7:10 pm

I nodded, "Thats a good one for you, you just naturally don't tell people things" I say. "Also, it means the capitol will want to know about you, and feel inclined to buy you gifts to help you win so they can find out about you" I mutter, mildly satisfied. "Well, I'm not sure you can do flirty, unless your hiding some sunny personality behind the cold person you've been to me, maybe cocky or confident, you seemed pretty smug after you put a whole in that dummy in the training center, maybe make them think you're planning on making it home, and they will pay attention to see if they can put you towards your goal" I reply, directing some attention to Vanessa.
Back to top Go down
Death

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Interview   Preparing for Interview Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 7:16 pm

'Of coarse he's seen Vanessa in the Arena. She was his favorite afterall.' he thought grudgingly. "I'll be all sunny when I go back home."he said and shook his head. He doesn't even know if he'll come back home. "But mysterious is fine by me."
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Interview   Preparing for Interview Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 7:17 pm

"Mysterious it is" I mutter, "Now if only I could drink a bit, and my ideas would start flowing" I say, giving a grudging look to Vanessa.
Back to top Go down
IcyHeart

IcyHeart

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Interview   Preparing for Interview Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 7:25 pm

"Guess my angle'll be confident, but you can't blame me for being smug. It was perfect!" Vanessa said, smirking. She glared at Ben when he mentioned drinking and shot her a look. "Go ahead and try, if you want. But I wouldn't suggest it unless you like the feeling of a bottle of rum crashing against your head."
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Interview   Preparing for Interview Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 7:28 pm

"That just puts you out of your hard earned gifts now doesn't it?" I say smugly.

OOC: So whats this I hear about being boring? I can't become less boring if I don't know xD
Back to top Go down
Death

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Interview   Preparing for Interview Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 7:32 pm

"It doesn't matter if he drinks or not. He's still the one assigned to keep us alive.he said to Vanessa. He was still kind of angry with the teachers pet. But a smile was on his lips. As long as Ben couldn't see what he could do unti the big event, then he'll probably think he's(Ken) weak. He won't even brag about having a weakling as a tribute.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Interview   Preparing for Interview Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 7:34 pm

"So I have one fighter who doesn't appreciate alcohol, and the kid who's made one bright point in a rather boring time of his being a tribute" I mutter, "Really, I like the alcohol support, boy, but you better hope you have a hidden talent or you will be dead very soon"
Back to top Go down
Death

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Interview   Preparing for Interview Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 7:38 pm

"I'm not hoping."he shrugged. Because he's already got it. The realization of having a perfect aim crept into him last night. As long as Ben didn't see him in the arena, he'll just play out the weakling act. "And no, I'm no alcohol supporter, I'm just hoping you'll get an idea soon. Whatever floats your boat Ben."he smiled.
Back to top Go down
IcyHeart

IcyHeart

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Interview   Preparing for Interview Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 7:42 pm

Vanessa rolled her eyes, "Whatever." She muttered. Van stared suspiciously at Ken, she could tell he was hiding something, even if Ben thought he was just a boring, weak boy. But in the situation, she didn't want to know what it was. She set her mind back on the discussion.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Interview   Preparing for Interview Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 7:44 pm

I shrug, "Could say the same to you kid". I lean forward, "Hate to burst your hopes of getting me to hate your guts and ignore you, but once your in the games, Im still sending you any gifts bought for you" I say, pausing. "I'm just going to wait for the opportune moment to send them.
Back to top Go down
Death

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Interview   Preparing for Interview Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 7:51 pm

"As I said, whatever floats your boat old champ."he said. "But I think you'll need to wrap this session up. How long does it take to get through the interview anyway?"he asked. But the idea of wearing something embarassing in front of the stage made him shudder.
Back to top Go down
IcyHeart

IcyHeart

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Interview   Preparing for Interview Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 7:52 pm

Vanessa stuck her tongue out at Ben in a childish manner, and crossed her arms. Though, she did appreciate that he would send the gifts.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Interview   Preparing for Interview Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 7:53 pm

"Interviews are only a few minutes long, so don't worry about those" I say. "But, you guys might want to discuss your fellow tributes with me, and yourselves, the more you saw of them in training, the more you can learn about them going in."
Back to top Go down
Death

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Interview   Preparing for Interview Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 7:57 pm

"The boy at eleven offered a truce. He seemed angsty though. So did the girl of the same district. I wouldn't want to kill her though."he offered. The thought of killing Fern was brutal to him.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Interview   Preparing for Interview Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 7:58 pm

"They offered to you both? Or just you?" I asked, the girl seemed more like a loner tribute, operate alone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Interview   Preparing for Interview Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Preparing for Interview
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next