The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Late Night Exploring

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Late Night Exploring Left_bar_bleue150/150Late Night Exploring Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Late Night Exploring Empty
PostSubject: Late Night Exploring   Late Night Exploring Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 12:55 am

I came up to the southern cliff. I wanted to check out a bit because I hadn't made it that far yet. I started to look around and I was careful of my step watching the ground, I might have needed to light a match for some source of light but for now I seemed fine, maybe I'd find something over here.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Late Night Exploring Left_bar_bleue150/150Late Night Exploring Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Exploring   Late Night Exploring Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 1:09 am

Maria finds the area barren, but stumbles upon a hole in the ground, she could not see the bottom while standing, but it was intriguing all the more.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Exploring   Late Night Exploring Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 1:14 am

I was shocked, I could have fallen in there. I backed up a bit and then I took my box of matches out and lit one and brought it closer to the hole to see what it was. Hopefully nothing too dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Exploring   Late Night Exploring Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 1:16 am

Maria only too late feels the rocks beneath her feet softening and breaking. She finds herself sliding towards the edge of the hole, and the through it. Maria manages to grab a hold on the edge of the hole, but drops her match down and it lands in what seems to be water.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Exploring   Late Night Exploring Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 1:26 am

I was angry at myself now because my curiosity got the best of me. Of course I left my swords at camp, how stupid was I? Maybe I did need sleep. One sword would have helped me. Soon enough I tried to get myself back up onto the ground.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Exploring   Late Night Exploring Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 1:29 am

Maria manages to pull herself back onto the clifftop, out of breath and unable to call for aid. This scare was going to stick with her.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Exploring   Late Night Exploring Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 1:31 am

I laid there catching my breath and after a bit started to sit up and then I took a few sips of water. I put the bottle back in my bag and then I crawled on the ground a bit to get away from there. Soon I stood up and walked back slowly trying to even out my breathing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Exploring   Late Night Exploring Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Late Night Exploring
Page 1 of 1