The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rest and Relaxation, maybe?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Rest and Relaxation, maybe? Left_bar_bleue150/150Rest and Relaxation, maybe? Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Rest and Relaxation, maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Rest and Relaxation, maybe?   Rest and Relaxation, maybe? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 7:45 pm

Rest and Relaxation, maybe? Rheapic
Rhea Glass
---District 5---Female---17---

The passages throughout the caves were quite thin and almost seemed like a maze. She tried to remember exactly which way the group had gone when they followed through to the cliffs the previous day, but she couldn't. Luckily the pair had reached what seemed to be a large room that was connected to a large lake. It seemed deserted, but she looked around for a moment anyways. You never knew what was lurking around the corners in the arena. She sat her bag down and lead Kaspar to a rock. He sat down as she examined his wounds. It was soaked in red, "Here let's redress this." She gently took the bandages off of the gashes around his shoulder and torso. She examined it before she wrapped it up again, it didn't look infected. She grabbed a new roll of bandages and began to rewrap up his body.
Ariiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Heal(Other) :
"There..." Rhea looked down, this was all she could manage to say. She was feeling sufficiently awkward now and tried her best to hide it. She moved towards the water that was in front of her. Myabe it would be safe enough to drink, but there was only one way to find out. She cupped her hands and grabbed some water, she took a little sip hoping she wouldn't have a repeat of the previous incident.

(Ok, so the first heal was 40+ and the second one wasn't coded properly but I fixed it ~ Sorella)

Last edited by Jeremy on Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Rest and Relaxation, maybe? Left_bar_bleue150/150Rest and Relaxation, maybe? Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Rest and Relaxation, maybe?   Rest and Relaxation, maybe? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 11:25 pm

No change.

[Only one heal per post]
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Rest and Relaxation, maybe?   Rest and Relaxation, maybe? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 12:48 am

The water seemed fine, so she took another sip. But not to much, she had to make sure that she wouldn't end up high out of her mind like last night. She couldn't handle another experience like the one she had endured. She walked over towards Kaspar and sat down. She pulled out her blanket and held it out towards him. "Here, for you to sleep with." She smiled. "I can take the first watch if you want to sleep. I would make a fire...but I don't have a match or anything."

Rhea looked at her arm, it looked like the bandage had been freshly changed. She didn't remember changing it after she initially put it on last night. She looked at Kaspar, "umm...thank you." She grabbed at her side, she could feel that it was wet. She looked down and saw the blood seeping through the bandages. She was going to have to change it, but that meant she would need to take off the wetsuit. "Don't look alright, I have to change my bandages and well...that means I have to get down to my underwear." She turned away from Kaspar, trying hide the blush she now had on her face. She exposed her wound, and with a gentle pull took the old bandages off. She rolled the new, crisp gauze on her torso; just tight enough give enough compression to stop the bleeding. She pulled her wetsuit back up and in a moment of awkwardness she walked away. She wasn't sure what she was going to do, but she couldn't face Kaspar just yet.

She sat down close to the water, letting the silence fill her mind. She felt like she should say something, anything but she didn't know what. She even contemplated telling her how she felt, but she couldn't do that. Considering the situation they were in, it was not ideal to say the least. Rhea hated the situation she was in, she wanted him here but at the same time it only made it harder. She craddled her head in her hands, quietly thinking to herself.

(The first post was just bizarre...I know it is only one heal per post which is why it was the 40hp heal for Kaspar...the 50 idk what is going on with that. Never again will I use the code on my phone I have learned my lesson.)
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Birthday : 2011-03-05

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Rest and Relaxation, maybe? Left_bar_bleue250000000000/250000000000Rest and Relaxation, maybe? Empty_bar_bleue  (250000000000/250000000000)
Character Name:: Dicemaster
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: Rest and Relaxation, maybe?   Rest and Relaxation, maybe? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 12:48 am

The member 'Ari' has done the following action : ROLL

'Heal(Other)' :
Rest and Relaxation, maybe? 68062640
Back to top Go down
Demeses

Demeses

Male Posts : 55
Birthday : 1996-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Rest and Relaxation, maybe?   Rest and Relaxation, maybe? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 7:17 am

Kaspar looked away from his shoulder - and Rhea - as she changed his bandages, his face flushed. Despite all they'd been through he still felt nervous and self-conscious around her. He fingers brushed around the wound and then fresh gauze bandages were once again hiding it from the wound. He winced as she gave a last pull to tighten it.

"There..." Rhea was obviously feeling as awkward dressing him as he was in her presence. At least it wasn't all one way. She moved away to sip from the pool and Kas leant back to rest his head against the rock, gazing up at the reflected light shimmering across the roof. The Games made you look at things differently, think about the world in a different light. He'd entered the arena thinking only of winning. Now there were only... twelve? Yes, twelve Tributes left. And he wasn't sure what he wanted any more.

Soft footsteps on the cavern floor. Rhea had returned. "Here, for you to sleep with," she said as she handed him the blanket. "I can take the first watch if you want to sleep. I would make a fire...but I don't have a match or anything."

"Thank you," he gave her a soft smile. Then he held up one hand. "Wait a moment. I think I've got a box of matches in my sack." He rummage in the rough hessian, withdrawing the battered box. It had been pushed into the deep crevasses of the sack but surprisingly the matches were neither damp nor snapped. Most of the matches anyway. He slid it across the floor to her.

Kas blushed when Rhea gave her warning and averted his eyes. It was an awkward place to have a wound considering the circumstances. While she changed her bandages Kas scrambled in the first aid kit, withdrawing a painkiller tablet. He quickly popped it into his mouth. His body was throbbing and he needed a clear head. Or as clear a head as he could get around Rhea.

Demeses carried out 1 launched of one Heal(Other) :
Rest and Relaxation, maybe? Heal2-Copy_zps400f1a22

"So Rhea. Where do we go from here?" He meant geographically, but there was the underlying question of where their relationship, if there even was one, went.

(Sorry, didn't realize you'd changed topics xD. Had to edit missed end bracket.)
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Rest and Relaxation, maybe?   Rest and Relaxation, maybe? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 8:56 pm

No change.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Rest and Relaxation, maybe?   Rest and Relaxation, maybe? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 9:56 pm

The water was cold as she touched it. She swirled it around a bit as she thought, creating ripples that swam across the calm water. What are my feelings? She contemplated how she felt. She knew that all but one of them had to die, and so far she was sad at the faces she saw in the sky. Even Chaos, the boy who took her in at the Training Center. He could have shooed her away like Gemini when he tried to join their ranks, but he didn't. She knew why he didn't. It was her looks that made him think twice. And when his face was shown in the sky, she felt a slight pain in her chest. The same one she felt when every other tribute had been shown up to that point. But when she thought of Kaspar dying it made her uncomfortable, and she pushed the thought from her mind. She couldn't stand that thought in her mind, and that made her the most confused. I guess I know what that means she thought, though she hated to admit it. She went over to the kit and took out a pain pill. She needed something to take the edge off the dull, throbbing pain in her side.

Kaspars voice hit her ears as he asked
"So Rhea, where do we go from here?" She thought for a moment. The caves lead out to the river as well as the forest that held the Cornucopia and of course the passages lead up to the cliffs where they just came from. She wondered if they should try and find Maria and the others, then wondered if they had gone back to camp. They would have heard someone, and so far had not seen a single tribute getting to this cave. "Well, this cave leads out to the river I think. I was with Maria, Josh, Heppa and Brandon before I wandered off and found you. Their camp should be in one of these caves somewhere, but Im kinda surprised that we haven't seen anyone yet. We should have at least ran into someone." Rhea shrugged a bit. She stood up and moved closer to Kaspar. He looked like that wasn't the answer he had hoped for. Her eyes widened a bit as she began to understand what he meant. Or at least what she believed to understand.

She sat near him, her heart felt like it was in her throat. She looked into his deep brown eyes, and gazed at them for awhile, but quickly darted her eyes away in an awkward panic. Its now or never...and you may be dead in the morning. That was it then, she decided, I will just say something. She moved herself closer to him, feeling the weight of his arm against her own.
"Well...I figure that I may be dead within the next few days. So I guess I should make the most of the time I have left, and that means not hiding things." She leaned into him and rest her head on hi shoulders. She didn't care anymore, and didn't want to hide. She closed her eyes, and just waited. He was probably going to push her off of him, but she didn't care anymore. She just wanted to stay there in that moment for as long as she could. "Kaspar. Where do we go from here?" Rhea quietly asked.

Last edited by Ari on Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Birthday : 2011-03-05

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Rest and Relaxation, maybe? Left_bar_bleue250000000000/250000000000Rest and Relaxation, maybe? Empty_bar_bleue  (250000000000/250000000000)
Character Name:: Dicemaster
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: Rest and Relaxation, maybe?   Rest and Relaxation, maybe? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 9:56 pm

The member 'Ari' has done the following action : ROLL

'Heal(Other)' :
Rest and Relaxation, maybe? Scaled.php?server=10&filename=failbk
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Rest and Relaxation, maybe?   Rest and Relaxation, maybe? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 12:27 am

Rhea's first aid kit was now empty.
Back to top Go down
Demeses

Demeses

PostSubject: Re: Rest and Relaxation, maybe?   Rest and Relaxation, maybe? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 9:01 am

Kaspar nodded as Rhea began to talk about where she'd come from and where they could go, but he couldn't quite keep the disappointment off hid face that she hadn't realized what he'd really been talking about. Perhaps he was wrong. Perhaps there was no chance that she liked him as much as he liked her.

And then he saw the light dawn in her eyes and his heart began to pound.

He leant against her, skin tingling at the feel of her against him. He felt like he was going to burst as she lay her head on his shoulder. Everything seemed so much brighter, sharper. It was like the world had come into focus for the first time in his life. "Rhea. You aren't going to die if I can help it. I care more about you than I do about anyone. Even myself." She was right. They had to stop tiptoeing around it and just put it out there. One of them was probably going to be dead within the week. There was no point putting things off when time was the most precious commodity you had. Kas was just going to live life in the moment and the more moments that had Rhea in them, the better.

Kas rested his head on hers and sighed. "Rhea I- I don't know where we go. I think I love you but I've never loved anyone before so I'm new to all this." he put one arm around her. "One thing I do know is that there's no-one I'd rather be with than you right now."

[OOC: It's not long. Or very good. But I got postzoned and couldn't be bothered rewriting another five hundred word post -.-]
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Rest and Relaxation, maybe?   Rest and Relaxation, maybe? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 3:02 pm

Faint light streams into the cave from the exit, awaking the tributes who had fallen asleep together.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Rest and Relaxation, maybe?   Rest and Relaxation, maybe? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 3:23 pm

Rhea's eyelashes fluttered as she took in the faint light streaming in. She looked over her shoulder and saw Kas sleeping next to her. He was still alseep, and she didn't want to wake him. She stood up, careful not to wake him up. He looked peaceful as he slept, his face had softened a bit from the normal expression he wore. She took a look at his wounds, wondering if she should try and clean them. Her first aid kit had run out but she at least at water to help clean the wounds. She decided to, and tearing off a piece of blanket that was free she used some water to clean his wounds and put back the bandages in there place. It wasn't ideal, but then again nothing was in this situation. She smiled and pulled the blanket over him more so it fully covered him.

Rhea walked over to the water and took a sip from it. She held her stomach, realizing that she hadn't eaten in awhile. She ran out of apples up on the cliff and didn't find any berries when she went looking for some. She wondered if maybe there were fish in this miniature lake. If there was she maybe able to try and catch one or two that she could cook up. Kaspar had matches so she had a way to start a fire.

(Don't know if I can use the heal dice for cleaning with water....so I took out the roll I did. Let me know...because if it is cool than I can add a roll or you can add it for me. Whatever works.)
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Rest and Relaxation, maybe?   Rest and Relaxation, maybe? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 2:49 am

Its 2:49 in the morning, maybe the tributes should go back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Rest and Relaxation, maybe?   Rest and Relaxation, maybe? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 3:50 am

Rhea looked at the water, nothing had happened and nothing seemed to be happening. It didn't seem like anyone was possibly going to sneak in on them so Rhea went and laid down, almost instantly letting sleep take over.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Rest and Relaxation, maybe?   Rest and Relaxation, maybe? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 3:52 am

No change.
Back to top Go down
Demeses

Demeses

PostSubject: Re: Rest and Relaxation, maybe?   Rest and Relaxation, maybe? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 8:53 am

Kas was vaguely aware of damp cloth mopping at his wounds as he slept on the cavern floor, but he soon lost consciousness again.

His dreams were troubled and filled with strange scenes. His grandfather standing in the corner of their house staring at him, muttering while he smoked his pipe. The smoke curled over him in a wreath, then tendrils began to form pictures. Rhea, hanging in the air from a smoke root before being swarmed by more. Rhea shuddering on the ground, her mouth open in a silent scream. Rhea, Rhea, Rhea. And none of it good. Kas couldn't take it any more and he sprang forward, knocking his grandfather to the ground. But it wasn't his grandfather now. It was his mother, her pale face gaping at him soundlessly. Then emerging from her throat came Grandfather's voice, a rasp that didn't match up with her features. "You're a disgrace boy. A waste. Why I spent sixteen years training you I don't know..." filth continued to spill from her face, her features contorting into a sneer.

Suddenly they were no longer in the house but back upon the cliff top. And the plant was back. All of the roots drew back and then rushed in. He could hear the wind whistling over the thorns, see the light dripping off the leaves. Just before they smashed into him the cliff rumbled and he was falling, falling into darkness as the rocks collapsed. He could feel a warm hand clutched in his and when he looked to his right Rhea was falling with him. She looked unconcerned, serene, even though the ground was getting closer with each second...

Kas woke with a gasp, heart pounding. "Rhea." He whispered her name. It was a dream, he knew it was a dream. But sitting in the dark made it all seem so real.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Rest and Relaxation, maybe?   Rest and Relaxation, maybe? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 4:05 pm

"Rhea." The whisper filled her ear and in an instant she was awake. She shat up, terrified that someone had finally found them or that a mutt had made its presence known. But she saw nothing, just the darkness that was sprawled out to every corner of the cave. She could see Kaspar next to her, his face was pale as if he had seen a ghost. His forehead dotted with drops of sweat. She grabbed him and brought his forehead to her lips. It didn't feel hot. Good. A fever could easily kill just as much as any sword or tribute could.

"A dream?" She asked with concern in her voice. She had a feeling he was dreaming of home. She knew that she had that same expression after a nightmare with Roe in it. Rhea reached her hand out and grabbed his and with slight pressure gave him a hint that she was there for him.

Rhea looked at the entrance to the cave where they had been staying, seeing the sunlight peek through the rock arch. They had still not seen or heard a single tribute. She didn't like that, and she knew that the gamemakers would be getting antsy soon. She needed to find someone, anyone to kill in order to save herself and Kaspar for a little while longer. For all she knew the gamemakers could cause a cave in and force them to kill each other to get out. I have to get out while it is still my choice to leave. But where to look for them would be the tricky part.

Rhea stood up and gave Kaspar a warm, yet sad smile. "I need to leave here...I-I need to go kill someone." The words seemed so surreal as they left her mouth, the light had now dawned in her mind. She couldn't be the same person she was when she raised her hand at the reapings. She needed to become stronger and that meant that everyone else had to die. Was this what Katya meant? It must have been. "You can come with me, or not. I'm not going to force you to leave but..." Rhea looked to the ground. How was she supposed to tell him that she wanted him with her in case she died? That she didn't want to feel alone anymore? These were things she only trusted to her brother before she met Kaspar. Rhea walked over to him and knelt down. She brushed a piece of his coal black hair from his face and kissed his cheek. It may be the last time she had the chance to do it.

Rhea knew what she needed to do, she needed to find a fight and fast. Or else the gamemakers would make her fight, and she wouldn't be able to choose who it was. She grabbed the spear and her supplies and sung the quiver over her shoulder. She took one last sip of water and walked towards the exit. She was going to find a tribute and she was going to kill them.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Rest and Relaxation, maybe?   Rest and Relaxation, maybe? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 8:29 pm

No change.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Rest and Relaxation, maybe?   Rest and Relaxation, maybe? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 8:44 pm

Kaspar hadn't responded, but Rhea didn't have time for him to decide. She turned and walked towards the exit. Hoping that she could get out and find the others. It was then that she heard that familiar cannon shot. She ran towards the exit to see if she could tell where it was coming from.
Back to top Go down
Demeses

Demeses

PostSubject: Re: Rest and Relaxation, maybe?   Rest and Relaxation, maybe? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 6:05 am

Warm lips on flesh and light filtering through brought Kaspar's heart rate back down, but he was still trembling slightly. It felt as though he'd fought the plant again and his body was still running on adrenaline.

"I- I need to go kill someone."

Kas would've been shocked if he hadn't been thinking the same thing. Not that he was looking forward to it. Oh how the Games have changed us, he thought sadly. If any of them had ever been innocent they no longer were. The Gamemakers would send something like the plant after them if they didn't move. It was time to start making things happen instead of watching.

A cannon shot echoed down into the cavern and Rhea shot over to the entrance with her gear. Kas scrambled to his feet and followed, his sack hooked over one shoulder. "I'm with you Rhea." he stooped and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Let's do this." He was smiling, but there was nothing but sadness in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Rest and Relaxation, maybe?   Rest and Relaxation, maybe? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 7:27 am

Kaspar was so near, and with a second and third cannon going off, perhaps finding the other tributes was a bad idea...
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Rest and Relaxation, maybe?   Rest and Relaxation, maybe? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 1:44 pm

More cannon shots could be heard. Rhea counted. One. Two. Three. She wondered who it was and what caused it? Could it have been a giant mutt that hunted down the tributes? Or maybe a giant fight. She wondered if it would even be wise to go try and find a fight, and Kaspar was here. She could kill him if she wanted to. She shook the thought out of her mind. The only thing that could make her do that was if there was no other choice. She needed to go towards the cannon shots. There was only one way to find out what was waiting there for her.
Rhea smiled at Kaspar, "I'm glad that you are coming." She touched her cheek after Kaspar planted a kiss there and blushed a little. Rhea took a breath and stepped out of the cave. She was pretty confident that she knew where to go.
Back to top Go down
Demeses

Demeses

PostSubject: Re: Rest and Relaxation, maybe?   Rest and Relaxation, maybe? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 7:09 am

There weren't many of them left now. Repeated cannon shots could be heard and that meant a second bloodbath. At least he'd made it this far. Kas followed Rhea out of the cavern, squinting slightly as they entered the full glare of the morning sun. Light filtered through the leaves of the trees outside and patterned the ground in swirls. It was a crisp morning, completely at odds with the deaths that were obviously occurring in the arena.

Kas rummaged in his sack and extracted two apples. They were a little battered but it was food and that was what was important. He offered one to Rhea. "Apple?" They weren't exactly fine cuisine and as he'd often thought, they'd never really been very tasty. But if she was as hungry as he was that wouldn't matter.

The axes were still an unfamiliar weight at his side. What he really needed was his spears. He could only hope a sponsor decided to help him. He was a top eight tribute now, after all. There had to be someone out there who would sponsor him.

"So Rhea. Any idea where we should be heading or are we just going to hope for the best."
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Rest and Relaxation, maybe?   Rest and Relaxation, maybe? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 11:26 am

No change.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Rest and Relaxation, maybe?   Rest and Relaxation, maybe? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 3:52 pm

The light shone down on them and the warmth felt nice on her skin, especially considering she had spent the last day or so in a dark cave. The fresh air felt nice and reminded her of home. She used to spend her days outside back in district 5. She would absorb the crisp air and wander around the empty areas with Roe. Memories of the days that she could never go back to flooded her mind. And it made her more determined, more determined to win and survive. She had to think about her life, and not about the others.

Kas pulled out two apples and handed one over to Rhea.
"Apple?" Rhea nodded and grabbed the apple. She was so hungry. Rhea brought the apple to her mouth and took a bite. It was a little beat up, but it didn't matter. She only noticed the fact that it was food, and she could eat it. She wiped her mouth, catching the small amount of juice that was slightly spilling out. "Thank you. I was so hungry. I don't think I have ever been more happy to see an apple before." Rhea giggled a little. She continued to eat the fruit, even eating the core. She wasn't going to watse a single bite of that bright red apple.

"So Rhea. Any idea where we should be heading or are we just going to hope for the best?" Rhea shrugged, she just figured she would follow the noise and that so far was leading them towards the moss pit. "I guess its a little of both. But I'm following the noise, and it seems like the moss pit is the best bet. I figured I would check there first, then go from there. As long as you are with me I'm not afraid." Rhea smiled at Kaspar warmly. She turned and continued on her way towards the moss pit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rest and Relaxation, maybe?   Rest and Relaxation, maybe? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rest and Relaxation, maybe?
Page 1 of 1