The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Glamour Time!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Balisugar

Balisugar

Female Posts : 905
Birthday : 1998-09-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Glamour Time! Left_bar_bleue150/150Glamour Time! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Glamour Time! Empty
PostSubject: Glamour Time!   Glamour Time! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 3:56 am

Glamour Time! Create.php?text=Aurora%20Dawn&name=Brand  - Disney
Glamour Time! Tumblr_lzj07ykEUE1qci7q4o2_500
Glamour Time! Tumblr_lzj07ykEUE1qci7q4o1_500

Aurora Dawn pranced into the room, spinning and twirling at the same time. She had a few black bags draped over her arm. "Hi, hi, hi! So glad to meet you! Now come little tributes we have a lot to get through!" Aurora said excitedly, patting the tributes fondly on their heads before guiding them towards a couch of their own. She carefully lay down the clothes and turned back to the tributes. "Okay. So I thought the main theme would be, like, stylish and stuff. Loads of sparkles to catch the eye and whatever. I want you to, like, leave a lasting impression." Aurora giggled girlishly and twirled a piece of her synthetic red hair around her index finger. She pulled out the outfits and handed them to the tributes. "Okay, so for the chariot parade your, like, gods and stuff. You have to be all regal and stuff. So wave to the audience and eveything, by imagine they're your subjects."
Aurora re-adjusted her bright red lipstick after she had finished talking and looked at her adorable little tributes, waiting for their amazed reaction.

Chariot Outfits:

Female Interview:

Male Interview:

Last edited by Balisugar on Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Male Posts : 442
Birthday : 1997-08-08

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Drew Walker

Glamour Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glamour Time!   Glamour Time! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 12:01 pm

I heard the word Sparkle and Glitter together in the same sentence. She turned her back on us, and I shot a sideways glance at the other Tribute, I brought my hand up in the imitation of a gun, then repeatedly shot my self in the head. She twirled back around and I smiled, "Act like a god? Please I AM a God..." I said with the flick of my wrist.
Back to top Go down
http://idiosynkratick.tumblr.com/
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name::

Glamour Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glamour Time!   Glamour Time! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 3:08 pm

(Light, your Character is not in the Games. You were late to the Active check and replaced by an NPC.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Glamour Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glamour Time!   Glamour Time! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Glamour Time!
Page 1 of 1