The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Are you behind me?

Go down 
+8
Dicemaster
Cowvus
Sorella
Chiiyoko
Kira
Pibbles
Loki
The Rev
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Mugsy

Mugsy

Female Posts : 66

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Are you behind me? - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/150Are you behind me? - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)
Character Name:: Grace Newton
Alliance:: Grace Thornton (D11), Laura Woods (D7)

Are you behind me? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you behind me?   Are you behind me? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 10:43 am

Grace Newton
Are you behind me? - Page 5 Grace-24
It was almost ridiculous in a way, Gadget glanced around in amazement as nobody at first took her bait... but of course there was still some careers and career wannabe districts and so she wasn't surprised to find the girl from District 3.. the one who had flirted and teased her way though the games heading her way. Gadget wasn't a idealist, she knew the games where rigged and that as long as there was just barely enough food on the table and distractions people would be content to sit back and watch because for the majority the games where just another distraction. "I knew it would be you" she said simply, "So you are not such a idiot after all.." Gadget nodded at the accusation that she was a pet of the Capitol "They make us into characters, Mutt or Martyr we all die the same... nothing ever changes" she smiled a little with sick amusement to see a District 3 girl speak plainly for what was probably the only time in her life.

Gadget had no expectations of anything she did making a difference, mostly she had done it for the challenge and distraction it gave.. when she had no weapons she had attacked them with words and it had been so easy. While the gamemakers where targeting her out as a troublemaker it had been them who had made her what she was, the girl from District 3 was right about that at least. Maybe if she had been quiet and kept her head down she could have lasted a few more days but what was the point in that? Having no hope was what set her free but as she stood there watching the girl slash at her Gadget braced for the pain but there was nothing as the girl missed and before she knew it Laura and Grace from District 12 where there with her. Gadget didn't know why she was still alive "Well.. that sucked.." she mumbled to herself as she slid to the floor. Funny how when you where trying your hardest to stay alive it was so difficult but now that she'd given herself up for dead the whole dying part wasn't so easy either?
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Are you behind me? - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue150/150Are you behind me? - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Are you behind me?   Are you behind me? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 2:10 pm

Are you behind me? - Page 5 Create.php?text=Kaius%20Hughe&name=FREEBSC_
Are you behind me? - Page 5 Tumblr_inline_mkjgfvMknC1qz4rgp

As usual, he was ignored, but it was better that way. Kaius knew better than to pick a fight, but something just made him do it. Something inside that wants them to just stop. No matter how buddy-buddy they were, they were gonna die. Everyone one of them, including himself. He stared at her, the girl with the bow and arrow, the one from 12. When that bow drew up again as she shouted at Valerie. He brought up his knife once again, waiting for the exact moment, or things could go very wrong. Something so thin and flimsy can be so dangerous at the same time. Science is such an ass sometimes. But it was about timing, and he knew about precisions. One good thing that actually came out from the piles of useless things his father teaches them. "Yeah, we're monsters. But what makes you think you're any better," Kaius spat out, even though she wasn't even talking to him. They were all monsters, one way or another. Everyone has it within themselves.

If they were gonna die, they were gonna die trying, not die whining. They could go out, knowing that they tried, tried for their family, tried for their friends, tried for their districts, tried for themselves. Waiting for death was just a mere disgrace to all of them. To yourself. Kaius could never imagine how much more painful it would be to watch him from home, just giving up and rolling around, waiting to be the next meal for death than to watch him try so hard but lose it all. The ending is the same, yet what is left behind is so different. Wow, and Kaius thought he was the wet blanket. Kaius took a huge step forward to the same girl, the one from 12, slashing at her once more, never really caring if he hit or not, before closing in onto her. "And lay one more shot on her and I swear I'll make you pay," Kaius glared down at her. He tugged onto the suit, which hanged loosely on his body now, after all the movement. He was horrible at hitting. Yet he was trying to threaten, funny. Even though they can't, humans always have that useless glimmer of hope that they can. Belief huh? Now, Kaius kinda wished he had more of that.

Kaius' Items:
- 2 knives
- 2 apples
- 1 rope

Chiiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Block(3) :
Are you behind me? - Page 5 Blockedc
Chiiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Attack(Other) :
Are you behind me? - Page 5 Arrow-19
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Female Posts : 723
Birthday : 1998-07-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Are you behind me? - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue135/150Are you behind me? - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (135/150)
Character Name:: Sebastian Sommer
Alliance:: Anti-Careers

PostSubject: Re: Are you behind me?   Are you behind me? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 5:15 pm

Stella Archer
Are you behind me? - Page 5 Tumblr_mb15mxyfU61rr6ht5
Are you behind me? - Page 5 Stella10
--------------------

People were yelling. Stella looked over her shoulder and saw Valerie yelling at the girl that was once sitting in the corner. The girl that was practically dead. Stella winced when she watched Valerie attack her, but miss. Stella turned back to her own battler. Alli's face had paled; she knew she was going to die, though she attacked Stella anyway. Why not give up? Why not sit down and let Stella finish her off? Maybe she thought she could make it out alive. And unless Alli had major luck with her sponsors, she wouldn't last much longer in her condition.
"Why don't you just give up?" Stella shouted out her thoughts. "You're going to die anyway, so why keep attacking?" Stella didn't wait for an answer. After she went to block Alli's attack, she attacked herself, hoping to finish Alli off. She felt slightly guilty, but swallowed it down. This was win or loose.

--------------------

Pibbles carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Are you behind me? - Page 5 Ineffective

Pibbles carried out 1 launched of one Attack(4) :
Back to top Go down
http://divergentcity.forumotion.com/
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Are you behind me? - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue150/150Are you behind me? - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Are you behind me?   Are you behind me? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 5:36 pm

no change
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Female Posts : 521
Birthday : 1998-06-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Are you behind me?   Are you behind me? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 5:49 pm

Great. I was getting hurt and the D3 pair were helping each other. Gadget was dying and I didn't want to ally with anyone else. I tell Laura to fight her own battle and not join mines. I couldn't be allies with her. I can't trust anyone in these games anymore. I wasn't going to stop fighting though. I hit the D3 boy, for revenge. I also try to block his shot as I can't take much more hits.
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Birthday : 2011-03-05

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Are you behind me? - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue250000000000/250000000000Are you behind me? - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (250000000000/250000000000)
Character Name:: Dicemaster
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: Are you behind me?   Are you behind me? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 5:49 pm

The member 'amy_clove' has done the following action : ROLL

#1 'Block(Other)' :

--------------------------------

#2 'Attack(12)' :
Are you behind me? - Page 5 Missm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are you behind me?   Are you behind me? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 9:00 pm

Are you behind me? - Page 5 Tumblr_inline_mjtqozZWjS1qz4rgp
Are you behind me? - Page 5 Create.php?text=Valerie%20Royal&name=Shelter%20Me
Valerie found herself trying not to 'aww' again as Kaius defended her. He really is the cutest thing ever. Like, ever. Suddenly, something burst through her thoughts and she instinctively raised her knives and shifted into a defensive stance to block them. She was too distracted by the pain from her other wounds to tell if it worked, but not to distracted to see someone else try to attack Kaius. Valerie narrowed her eyes. "What did I say," she growled. "About staying the hell away from my district partner." If Valerie was a cat, her ears would be back flat against her head, her back arched, her fur and tail puffed up, and she would be hissing. However, as she was not a cat, she stabbed the District 12 girlwith her knife instead. Then she looked at the D5 girl, who was bleeding out on the ground. "Sorry, hon, you'll have to wait. It might hurt more for her if I kill you, but hey, what good is fighting if you can't fight for someone who's fighting for you? Priorities, you know."

(Blocked Laura's attack on Valerie, attacked Grace.)
Guest carried out 1 launched of one Block(3) :
Guest carried out 1 launched of one Attack(Other) :
Are you behind me? - Page 5 Arrow-12
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Female Posts : 389
Birthday : 1993-09-10

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Are you behind me?   Are you behind me? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 10:17 pm

I avoided Stella's attack. I swung my ax again at her. I knew I would die. Have to keep fighting. Even if I do die. If I make it home alive, it'll be a mericale in it self.
Kira carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Kira carried out 1 launched of one Attack(2) :
Are you behind me? - Page 5 Arrow-15
Back to top Go down
Maybeth
The Avatar
Maybeth

Female Posts : 215
Birthday : 1999-09-30

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Samantha Woods

PostSubject: Re: Are you behind me?   Are you behind me? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 5:38 am

I helped Grace on her feet and handed her her medkit."I'm not letting you die,you hear me?Now heal yourself while I'm gone.Please,you can survive,just believe it"I told her before scanning the room for someone to attack.
Back to top Go down
Mugsy

Mugsy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Are you behind me? - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/150Are you behind me? - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)

PostSubject: Re: Are you behind me?   Are you behind me? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 8:44 am

Grace Newton
Gadget had never really gone to any effort to learn the other tributes names but it was easy to see the difference between boy and girl from District 3, they where all but careers with their attitude but Gadget couldn't help but think of the Mutt and how it had died to free her. "Because unlike you I've got someone worth dying for" She wanted to say it for real, maybe she would never have a chance to tell her boy how much she loved him but as long as she died there was a hope that the Capitol would keep their hands off her son "and you've just got some girl who's going to stab you.. no tears either I bet" Gadget could find it easy to hate the two of them, it was hard to pity when they where both bigger, better trained and ganging up on the others.

Attacking had never really been on the cards, but even when she had stayed out of it she had found herself with a sword in the belly. What kind of people where they really? Gadget was finding it hard to think but being pulled back to her feet forced her to remember just how much pain she was in. She didn't know why Laura was helping her, it had been a very long time since Gadget had had any friends her own age but she just mutely nodded, she didn't believe but she guessed there was no worse harm that she could do as she took back her medkit. Gadget wished she had spent more time at the Healing station but a idea came to her as her eyes fell on her dropped satchel. Nobody was paying attention to her so she dug though her dropped bag to rescue the bits she had cut from her cow costume. There was no point saving the rubber for building a water filter and so she covered it in medical salve, the pain was enough to keep her focused as she pressed it against her chest, binding it into place with dirty bandages. Time didn't matter so much now, it was do or die anyway so infection was hardly a concern. Gadget figured the fight wasn't going to last that long anyway but she would try, because Laura had asked her and it had been a very long time since anyone had been worth calling a friend. Now she had two and she was watching them be attacked, she knew that if she tried to do anything she would just make a target of herself. It also meant falling into the same mistake, to fight and die like all the rest. Gadget thought of what her son would do just as her hand found itself resting on something sharp on the ground. Picking up one of her dropped throwing knives she knew the odds where against her. "You want me on you're level? Fine but she isn't just someone.. her name is Grace" she said throwing the knife at the girl from District 3 as hard as she could. Dying was one thing but letting someone like her win was another. She knew there was no odds of her winning, but at least she could try and even them a little for the others.

[ Attack to Valerie ]
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Are you behind me? - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue250000000000/250000000000Are you behind me? - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (250000000000/250000000000)

PostSubject: Re: Are you behind me?   Are you behind me? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 8:44 am

The member 'Mugsy' has done the following action : ROLL

#1 'Heal(Other)' :
Are you behind me? - Page 5 Scaled.php?server=10&filename=failbk

--------------------------------

#2 'Attack(5)' :
Are you behind me? - Page 5 Missm
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Are you behind me?   Are you behind me? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:12 pm

Are you behind me? - Page 5 Create.php?text=Kaius%20Hughe&name=FREEBSC_
Are you behind me? - Page 5 Tumblr_inline_mgxmopkc8q1ret15b

Kaius didn't get it. He quickly lashed at Grace soon after the first once again as his mind wandered off. Almost missing the sight of the arrow that slipped past him as he did so. Trying so hard to die, trying so hard to live. Killing in both processes. What's the point? Both have a certain amount of selfishness to it, some more than others. But he took what the girl from 5 mentioned. And he took it hard. It was an insult for sure, and he couldn't help but feel just as what an insult does to someone. She had no rights to imply something about them. She knew nothing about them. Ever thought about how that 'someone worth dying for' would feel? Ever thought that they'd feel like crap thinking that they're probably the reason you died? It sucks. Those guilts shadowed Kaius all his life, and even till now, he knew it wasn't worth it to just lose your life, when in actual fact leaving something worst behind. He remembered her, how she stood there with that smile on her face, letting her life be stolen away by the Capitol. She thought it would be better that way. Better for everyone. Well, she thought wrong. Kaius remembered to shut his mouth up this time, no one was going to listen anyway, why waste his breath? He let out a shaky breath, refocusing on what was important. The past was the past. She's dead, it was his fault, maybe if she tried, things could've ended differently. This time, a knife was flung towards their direction, clanged to the ground behind them. Cause they fought on. Better someone worth living for than someone worth dying for. Humans are so complicated, but that was the one thing he was definite about. One hundred percent. Well, not like anyone else cared, they were as invisible as they were targeted. Kaius picked up the abused thrown knife, not letting it run free on the ground, while he glanced around at the morbid scene he was guilt of being a part of, looking out for Lupa as well as his district partner.

[b]Kaius' Items:
- 2 knives
- 2 apples
- 1 rope
- 1 throwing knife

(attack for Grace if unclear)
Chiiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Attack(Other) :
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Are you behind me? - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1/1Are you behind me? - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

PostSubject: Re: Are you behind me?   Are you behind me? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 7:43 pm

I backed away from the fight as someone attacked me, hopping back as more people piled into the corner. the girl would die anyway, so there was no need to keep at her. I backed into another corner and pulled out my med kit to re-adress my wound and take care of any new wounds. (im on my phone cause my web's down. if someone could give me a list of who attacked me and what was blocked by my allies, itd be great. anywho, block is in case chii's block a while back wasnt for me. that post was confusing.)
Cowvus carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Cowvus carried out 1 launched of one Heal(Other) :
Are you behind me? - Page 5 Heal_zps1bba70df
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Are you behind me?   Are you behind me? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 7:46 pm

(You aren't allowed to heal and block in the same turn)
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Are you behind me? - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1/1Are you behind me? - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Are you behind me?   Are you behind me? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 7:58 pm

let's forget the heal then ^^ plus ten doesnt do much anyways. sorry sor, thought you could do both if you didnt attack
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Female Posts : 723
Birthday : 1998-07-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Are you behind me? - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue135/150Are you behind me? - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (135/150)
Character Name:: Sebastian Sommer
Alliance:: Anti-Careers

PostSubject: Re: Are you behind me?   Are you behind me? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 9:41 pm

Stella Archer
Are you behind me? - Page 5 Tumblr_mes4xtJ8xN1ror6v2
Are you behind me? - Page 5 Stella10
--------------------

Stella's eyes narrowed at Alli when she didn't answer her questions and instead swung her ax and completely missed Stella. She looked over her shoulder at the fight behind her. Valerie, Kaius, and Lupa were all fighting similar enemy's, and the girls that fell from the ceiling weren't giving up. They hadn't given up hope that their dying friend was gone. Why, Stella didn't know. It was obvious to her at least that the girl and Alli were most certainly not going to make it out of this room. They were so full of hope that they would make it back. "Why don't you just give up?" She whispered and didn't expect anyone to say anything. No one really noticed Stella anyway, but that was okay. Stella listened in on the fight. What was all the shouting about? Stella heard one girl say something about the Capitol changing them; Stella didn't feel changed. The Capitol simply brought out what had been hiding inside all along. But she quickly grew bored of the situation when home came up as a subject. She didn't want to think about that. She focused back onto her own fight. Alli wasn't much of a threat now. She could barely lift up her ax to strike.
"Why can't you just give up?" Stella said mainly to herself, but loud enough so Alli could hear it too. Frustrated, she attacked her enemy once more hoping to finally end her life.

--------------------

Pibbles carried out 1 launched of one Attack(4) :
Back to top Go down
http://divergentcity.forumotion.com/
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Are you behind me?   Are you behind me? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 1:08 am

No change

(Please remember to take off your health, lately I've had to do it for you guys, and I shouldn't have to, that's not my job.)
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Female Posts : 389
Birthday : 1993-09-10

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Are you behind me?   Are you behind me? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 1:16 am

((I know. I'm just not sure how many hit points to take off at a time))
"Not in my blood." I breath out.
I swing my ax again. I doge out of the way of her attack. If she doesn't kill me, blood loss will. Or blood poisoning. Which ever one comes first.
Kira carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Kira carried out 1 launched of one Attack(2) :
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Female Posts : 521
Birthday : 1998-06-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Are you behind me?   Are you behind me? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 2:11 am

As I go to block the boy from 3's hit, I think of something I need to ask them. "Why are you trying to save each other? There can only be one victor. What's the point of blocking for someone else, when you are just saving them. At least one of you will die. There's no doubt about that." I walk away from them and look for anyone else to attack.
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Are you behind me?   Are you behind me? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 2:11 am

The member 'amy_clove' has done the following action : ROLL

'Block(Other)' :
Back to top Go down
Mugsy

Mugsy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Are you behind me?   Are you behind me? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 9:19 am

Grace Newton
While Gadget had never taken up arms against the boy from District 3 she could tell from his sudden chance of expression that she had wounded him with her words. Good, people where dying and it was no time to pretend there was some kind of happy ending available for any of them. She knew that if she stayed quiet and out of the way there might have been a chance that she could be forgotten in the fight at least to a point where the others where just as worse off as her. Already she could see a girl with red hair who was dying, was it wrong that Gadget was a little bit glad that she wouldn't be the first to die in this final bloodbath? Gadget guessed the others where right, in the end she was just as much a mutt as they where.. she was a fool for giving up on her plan to try and help a couple of girls.. especially when there was so little chance of either of them defeating the tributes from District 3.

Maybe if nothing else she could prove a distraction. Gadget was good for that at least, if only she was as good at healing as she was at getting into trouble but at least while she didn't feel any better the wound didn't seem any worse. One thing for sure was that staying on the ground was a lot better, every time she looked up her head ached so she stuck to doing what she could.. there was things in her medkit that Gadget hadn't even looked at before.. some white pills that she swallowed dry, she didn't know if they would make her better but maybe they would dull the pain as she tore strips from her clothes.. maybe if she used enough binding it wouldn't matter how badly she tied them? She vaguely remembered someone saying something about pressure being important but it was hard to think with so much going on around her.
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Are you behind me?   Are you behind me? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 9:19 am

The member 'Mugsy' has done the following action : ROLL

'Heal(Other)' :
Are you behind me? - Page 5 68062640
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are you behind me?   Are you behind me? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 10:11 am

((OOC: Um… awkward… Valerie was talking about attacking the person who attacked Kaius instead of attacking Gadget when she said you might as well fight for ‘someone who’s fighting for you’ or whatever… but that’s okay, I’ll work with it. Razz I’m assuming you thought Valerie was telling Gadget to fight for Laura or Grace or whoever since you said ‘someone’ was Grace… yeah… sorry. xD))

Are you behind me? - Page 5 Tumblr_inline_mjtqtknaOP1qz4rgp
Are you behind me? - Page 5 Create.php?text=Valerie%20Royal&name=Shelter%20Me
“I didn’t mean you,” Valerie said to the District 5 girl with a scowl. “Gawd, is that really all you think about? Yourself?” She rolled her eyes. “You’re worse than me. At least I know I’m conceited. You just assume that you being the center of the universe was implied and then you have the nerve to act like you 'care for other people'! Well, guess what? Other people have loved ones, too. You’re not special. You’re not some kind of 'martyr hero.' You’re just a brat. And coming from me, a ‘spoiled little rich girl’, that’s saying something.” She crossed her arms over her chest and looked at Gadget with mild interest. “I would kill you, but you’re not even really worth my time.” Valerie shrugged and shifted positions, facing Laura. “As for you…” She sighed and shook her head. “Why don’t you just build a temple in her honor or something already? I mean, seriously! Idolize much?” She scoffed and turned a final time, facing Grace. “See, you, on the other hand, you just piss me off. And gawd, you are such a hypocrite! Honestly though, I guess that means, in a way, you’re the least annoying and awful out of the three." She smirked and stabbed her with a knife. “But I’m still going to kill you, or go down trying, because I don’t care if I win, as long I can do everything in my power to make sure someone like you doesn’t. So don't try to walk away from this battle, because honey- you created it."

Attacked Grace (d12), blocked just in case, but I'm pretty sure only Gadget attacked me and she missed. So just in case, but as of now, doesn't mean anything. Although with this topic's record, it will probably fail anyway. xD
Guest carried out 1 launched of one Attack(Other) :
Guest carried out 1 launched of one Block(3) :
Back to top Go down
Maybeth
The Avatar
Maybeth

Female Posts : 215
Birthday : 1999-09-30

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Samantha Woods

PostSubject: Re: Are you behind me?   Are you behind me? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 3:15 pm

I growled at the girl from District 3."Who do you think you are,huh?I've learned to take care of my friends,as they would do for me.I've learned how important is to have friends,as it is for them.I've learned how important is to support my friends.as they would support me"I said angrily and handed Grace her sword."Can you stand,Gadget?Take some more pills,they will make you feel better."
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Are you behind me?   Are you behind me? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 4:28 pm

I did something wrong with my bandage and have to re-wrap it. As I'm not being targeted, I apply a small amount of antibiotic cream to a few light scratches I had gathered. Then I pack up the med kit, pull out my water bottle, and take a few sips to keep myself going. Then I return that to my bag and stand up to scan the room, not like it makes much difference. I see that the original enemy is dying, no need for me there, and the girl I had tried to take out earlier isn't fighting back, but is letting her ally fight for her. I slip up next to my allies and take in the scene. One of the girls hands a sword to the one that isn't fighting back. "Just let her die. If you do kill us, you'll end up turning on her anyway," I say quietly, almost inaudibly, as I stab my sword at her.

attack to laura, heal because last one didn't count

Cowvus carried out 1 launched of one Heal(Other) :
Are you behind me? - Page 5 Heal5_zps9be932cf
Cowvus carried out 1 launched of one Attack(9) :
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you behind me?   Are you behind me? - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are you behind me?
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: Games Archive :: The 32nd Hunger Games :: 32nd Arena :: Underground Floor :: Small Rooms-
Jump to: