The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Are you behind me?

Go down 
+8
Dicemaster
Cowvus
Sorella
Chiiyoko
Kira
Pibbles
Loki
The Rev
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Male Posts : 704
Birthday : 1993-01-14

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Are you behind me? - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue150/150Are you behind me? - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Are you behind me? - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you behind me?   Are you behind me? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 7:46 am

My sword sank into her chest, but apparently I missed her heart. She would bleed out eventually but I didnt know if the battle would last long enough for that to happen. She seemed no longer able to use her left arm, but she was right handed so that didnt do a whole lot in stopping her. She attacked again, this time with great accuracy. I attempted to parry the attacks with my knives. I lunged at her, stabbing my weapons towards her heart and neck, and then stepped back out of reach of sword.

Prince Hawk carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Are you behind me? - Page 9 Blockedc

Prince Hawk carried out 1 launched of one Attack(7) :
Are you behind me? - Page 9 Arrow-16
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Are you behind me? - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue150/150Are you behind me? - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Are you behind me?   Are you behind me? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 10:29 am

No change
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Are you behind me? - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue1/1Are you behind me? - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

PostSubject: Re: Are you behind me?   Are you behind me? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 4:00 pm

I grit my teeth in anger as he manages to parry my attack. I jump away from his next attack. Then I charge in again an attack. Then, I retreat, just far enough to not be in reach of his up-close attacks. I'm hoping to get him to throw his knives again, so he'll be defensless when I strike again.

Cowvus carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Are you behind me? - Page 9 Ineffective

Cowvus carried out 1 launched of one Attack(9) :
Are you behind me? - Page 9 Arrow-14
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Are you behind me?   Are you behind me? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 4:09 pm

Her sword slashed towards me again, slicing right down the side of my arm. She had been unable to block my last attack, and was now giving me my space. This was forcing me to throw my knives, which I waas a little hesitant to do. I took one of the knives, and aimed it at her heart and then hurled it as hard as I could.

Are you behind me? - Page 9 Arrow-12
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Are you behind me?   Are you behind me? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 6:26 pm

No change
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Are you behind me? - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue1/1Are you behind me? - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Are you behind me?   Are you behind me? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 6:32 pm

The bait worked, and he threw the knife. I sprinted in a zig-zag, like I had earlier. Maybe I could confuse him, I didn't know. I just kept going, not sure if I had been hit or not. I attempted to hit his side as I ran by and kept going. I had to keep moving, or else the pain would get to me

Are you behind me? - Page 9 Blockedc
Are you behind me? - Page 9 Arrow-12
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Are you behind me?   Are you behind me? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 6:36 pm

My knife missed her and fell to the floor. She charged at me swiping her sword at my side. I instinctively Slashed out my knife, attempting to hit whatever body parts I could. She was gone before I could see if either one of us had made contact, I turned around to face her again.

Are you behind me? - Page 9 Arrow-16
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Are you behind me?   Are you behind me? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 6:43 pm

No change
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Are you behind me?   Are you behind me? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 6:46 pm

As I moved by him, I felt his movement. I skipped to the side to avoid his knife. Then I turned on my heel and sped straight back towards him. I attacked the same way, this time going for the other side.

Are you behind me? - Page 9 Ineffective
Are you behind me? - Page 9 Arrow-17
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Are you behind me?   Are you behind me? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 6:49 pm

My knife left a gash, and I could see my leg had also been hit. She didnt waste any time in attacking again. Her sword came down hard on my arm, I had no chance to even attempt to block it.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Are you behind me?   Are you behind me? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 6:52 pm

The canon went off signaling Lupa Avian's death. There was a victor, Eric White.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Are you behind me?   Are you behind me? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 7:07 pm

I turned back to face him again, but my legs finally gave way. I fell to my knees, finally realizing just how much blood was pouring out. I kept my gaze locked on my opponent the whole time, hoping he would fall too. Somewhere far off, I heard a canon, but he didn't fall. Then, I realized it was me who was dead. I only had a moment left in this world, but I was going to spend that moment with my pride intact. With my last breath, I spoke my last words. "Don't waste it". My eyesight grew fuzzy, slowly disappearing, and I thought of my family. Storm would be angry, but at least he's still alive. I couldn't win and get a fortune, but at least he only had to feed one other mouth now. Yeah, at least I was still able to help them in some way. With that last thought, I felt my body hit the ground, and I could feel no more.

RIP
Lupa Avian,
You were a great fun to roleplay, and I'll always miss you
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Are you behind me?   Are you behind me? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 7:23 pm

I watched as Lupa fell to the ground. Then I heard the cannon sound, signifying her death. I rushed towards her body, and knelt down beside her. "Im sorry." Were the only words I were able to get out. The games were over, and I had won, but I didnt feel like I had. I looked around the room at all the bodies that were on the ground. My district partner, Laura, and her allies Grace from district 11, and Grace the one called Gadget. The two district 3 tributes, Valerie and Kaius. Two who I believed were Stella and Allison. And of course Lupa's body as well. I was surrounded by them all, I just wanted to get out and forget about everything. I knew I had to be strong for the sake of my parents, and for Grinder. Things were gonna be better now, I was finally free from this place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you behind me?   Are you behind me? - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are you behind me?
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: Games Archive :: The 32nd Hunger Games :: 32nd Arena :: Underground Floor :: Small Rooms-
Jump to: