The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Are you behind me?

Go down 
+8
Dicemaster
Cowvus
Sorella
Chiiyoko
Kira
Pibbles
Loki
The Rev
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Female Posts : 723
Birthday : 1998-07-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Are you behind me? - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue135/150Are you behind me? - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (135/150)
Character Name:: Sebastian Sommer
Alliance:: Anti-Careers

Are you behind me? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you behind me?   Are you behind me? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 6:34 pm

Stella Archer
Are you behind me? - Page 6 Tumblr_mes4x3F4n01ror6v2
Are you behind me? - Page 6 Stella10
--------------------

It was over. Stella watched as Alli's body fell and the ground and the life drain out of her. What now? Stella expected herself to feel excessive guilt, knowing that she just killed another person. But she found herself with a straight face looking at her enemy's body. Stella turned around and looked at the other fight, but they seemed to be arguing more then anything. Stella found it ridiculous. Why didn't they just get over it already? They didn't seem to notice Alli's fallen body. Stella wondered how the Capitol would get it out of this room, but they probably had a way. They always did.
After staring at her bloody hands, she decided it was time to find a way out, hopefully. She had done her fighting, would the Capitol let her go, or would there have to be more slaughter? Stella decided to step to the wall and crouch in the shadows so she could observe what would happen next.

--------------------
Back to top Go down
http://divergentcity.forumotion.com/
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Are you behind me? - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue150/150Are you behind me? - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Are you behind me?   Are you behind me? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 7:57 am

Are you behind me? - Page 6 Create.php?text=Kaius%20Hughe&name=FREEBSC_
Are you behind me? - Page 6 Tumblr_inline_mgxkt5VO3R1ret15b

People never make sense. One talks about how only one can win so whats the point of protecting each other, when she herself had just helped her ally not too long ago. The other seems to care too much for another. And then the other just wants to taunt them with words as she pops whatever medicine there was in there. "Your allies don't seem to believe in that," Just as he mentioned that, the one from 7 started preaching about friendship, "see? she disagrees with you, that's for sure. And what's wrong with trying to live a little longer, and at least dying the way you want to? If you realised the reality check, most of us are gonna die. Nothing wrong with spending the last of it longer. Also, if you realised, most of the times, we all need a little help," Kaius mumbled in reply to Grace's hypocrisy, no one listens anyways. Too much talking going on. Kaius started tuning out all the nonsense. Words can't change who you are, neither can they damage you. He shrugged when The Taunter of District 12 started her taunts once again. His family knew he was going to die most probably, didn't matter who did it. Rather in Valerie's hands than some of them here. He just wanted to fix things. Things he was too big of a coward to do so in the past. And prince you say? He'll take it as a compliment, the irony of not having any princely attributes. After the awful feels from the past, Kaius built back up that stone wall around his mind, words bouncing off as he rolled his eyes of the ridiculousness of them, swiping at Grace once more. He wanted this to end. End soon and the useless bickering would finally stop. Pleasant words always sounded better. Random conversations sounded better. Everything sounded better than this.

Kaius' Items:
- 2 knives
- 2 apples
- 1 rope
- 1 throwing knife

Chiiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Attack(Other) :
Are you behind me? - Page 6 Arrow-19
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Are you behind me? - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue150/150Are you behind me? - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Are you behind me?   Are you behind me? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 10:04 am

(Mugs I am going to have to ask you to remove your second post, you can only post once per turn. Gm post signals a new turn. I have yet to gm post. You'll also have to take -20 hp off since that was your last heal.)

Now here's my gm post:

Soon Gadget found that her medkit was empty and there was no more content in it to heal with.
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Female Posts : 521
Birthday : 1998-06-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Are you behind me?   Are you behind me? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 11:09 am

I was getting more injured by the minute. The District 3 pair were blocking every hit I took and I was getting killed. I was losing hope. I had to admit though, the girl's word about me being the best of the three did make me happy. I wasn't going to show emotion though. I go to block and just hope that Gadget was healed enough to help me as I turn and strike at Valerie now.
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Birthday : 2011-03-05

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Are you behind me? - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue250000000000/250000000000Are you behind me? - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (250000000000/250000000000)
Character Name:: Dicemaster
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: Are you behind me?   Are you behind me? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 11:09 am

The member 'amy_clove' has done the following action : ROLL

#1 'Block(Other)' :
Are you behind me? - Page 6 Ineffective

--------------------------------

#2 'Attack(12)' :
Are you behind me? - Page 6 51805711
Back to top Go down
Maybeth
The Avatar
Maybeth

Female Posts : 215
Birthday : 1999-09-30

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Samantha Woods

PostSubject: Re: Are you behind me?   Are you behind me? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 1:02 pm

I noticed Grace was getting killed.Handing some pills to Gadget,I ran towards her.She wasn't my friend and would never be.But she was Gadget's friend,so I wasn't letting her die."Here"I said and gave some pills to her too as I blocked their attacks before attacking the boy."Just go to Gadget!"
Maybeth carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Maybeth carried out 1 launched of one Attack(7) :
Are you behind me? - Page 6 Arrow-16
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Are you behind me? - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue1/1Are you behind me? - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

PostSubject: Re: Are you behind me?   Are you behind me? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 7:27 pm

No one seemed to notice me when I slipped into the battle again, but I was glad for that. My ability to go unnoticed remained intact, though for how long, I didn't know. Everyone was bickering about how everyone else was a monster and how they themselves weren't. It was stupid in my opinion, we were all killers who would die or spend the rest of our lives with sleepless nights. Why didn't they all just shut up and concentrate on fighting with weapons. And breathing, afterall, that's the most important thing.
Turning my attention back to the actual fight, I frowned at the girl still huddled in the corner as her "allies" left her, even if it was only for a moment. She kept taking some type of pills. Maybe I'll get lucky and she'll have overdosed I think as she empties her bottle. I don't speak, just stab my sword into her, wishing she'd just give up an die already. Once I pull my sword back to my side, I slip away, out of range, and ending up closer to Kaius, just as one of the other girls strikes at him. I move my sword to intercept quickly before slipping away again, knowing he'd have done the same for me, at least until we went against eachother.

Attack to Gadget, Block for Kaius

Cowvus carried out 1 launched of one Attack(9) :
Are you behind me? - Page 6 Arrow-14
Cowvus carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :

(Had to edit 'cause Block code didn't work. Attack originaly a miss [goshdangit, perk's stupid D:<])
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are you behind me?   Are you behind me? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 12:11 am

Are you behind me? - Page 6 Tumblr_inline_mju13zdjqF1qz4rgp
Are you behind me? - Page 6 Create.php?text=Valerie%20Royal&name=Shelter%20Me
Valerie smirked as the silly trio responded. They reminded her of birds, chattering and twittering, obsessing over themselves, and taking any opportunity to argue with each-other. She darted out of the way of Grace's attack, and slashed back at her in return. "This is way too much like school," she commented, wiping the blood-stained blade of her more prominently used knife on her ripped-up cow costume. "Seriously, are you guys a clique or not? You just keep yelling at eachother and obsessing over D5 here." Valerie leaned in slightly and lowered her voice. "You shouldn't enable her like that! It can't be good for her overblown ego. She pays enough attention to herself already, she doesn't need your help." She sighed, shaking her head slowly, then grinned. "But hey, I shouldn't be complaining- it'll make watching you have to kill her all the more enjoyable." She chuckled. "And as for who I think I am? Honestly?" She paused, thoughtful, for a second of two, then shrugged. "It doesn't really matter." Valerie wiped the other knife off, slowly, cherishing every moment, then held both at the ready. "All you need to know is I'm the b*tch who's going to do everything in her power to end your sorry life."
[/color]

Blocked Grace's attack, attacked Grace back. Razz Hehe that sounds funny out loud.
Guest carried out 1 launched of one Block(3) :
Guest carried out 1 launched of one Attack(Other) :
Are you behind me? - Page 6 Arrow-16
Back to top Go down
Mugsy

Mugsy

Female Posts : 66

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Are you behind me? - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/150Are you behind me? - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)
Character Name:: Grace Newton
Alliance:: Grace Thornton (D11), Laura Woods (D7)

PostSubject: Re: Are you behind me?   Are you behind me? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 5:46 am

Grace Newton
Are you behind me? - Page 6 Grace-25
Gadget wished there was more she could do to help her friends but sadly the girl from District 3 was right, Grace had started the fight and while Gadget had managed to taunt and distract the two from District 3 as much as possible she knew that as long as they where working together there was very little chance that they could be beaten. "I'd rather a brat then a spoilt princess anyday.. and what of your prince? What will you say to his loved ones after you've kill him?" she raised a eyebrow, they all knew the score that only one would make it out alive.

It didn't stop her from feeling guilty as she watched the girl try to stab Grace, they had been friends and allies but what use was that now? Maybe it was the medicine or maybe it was just that she'd given her wounds enough time for the ointment to start working but the pain had died down and she could think enough to nod and take her sword "I kind of like it down here" she muttered to Laura, standing made her a target.. and it stopped her from noticing other things like the fact that there was a blond girl standing over the body of the red haired girl. Gadget felt sick as she watched the girl disappear into the shadows. Was it a trap? She didn't know. Gadget was sick of traps, trusting her instincts she stayed put and focused on trusting in Laura's advice swallowed the pills handed to her before watching as the young girl who had stabbed her came towards her again. This time Gadget was ready and as she tried to stab Gadget turned and slashed at her with her sword. "Run away Mutt" she just said to the girl watching as she went to block the boy from District 3. Stupid, it was clear that the fight was deeply one sided. Gadget's eyes moved from one girl to the other.. apart from the blond girl all seemed to be working together. So the game had it's careers after all? The Princess, The Prince and their pet.. the words where stuck in her head as she eyed the three of them.

Then Gadget heard Laura yelling and her eyes opened in shock to see Grace still fighting, this is not how it was supposed to go, she felt utterly powerless against the two tributes from District 3 as they singled out Grace. What could she do? All she had left was her sword and her complete lack of combat skills. They where dead, all of them unless the Gamemakers saw fit to let them out of this room.. and Gadget suspected that wouldn't be happening until there was only one left standing.

[ Attack to Lupa ] (Edit cause I forgot to add that, Heal+10, Arm hit -15)

Last edited by Mugsy on Wed May 08, 2013 5:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Are you behind me? - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue250000000000/250000000000Are you behind me? - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (250000000000/250000000000)

PostSubject: Re: Are you behind me?   Are you behind me? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 5:46 am

The member 'Mugsy' has done the following action : ROLL

#1 'Attack(5)' :
Are you behind me? - Page 6 Armhit

--------------------------------

#2 'Heal(Other)' :
Are you behind me? - Page 6 16622020
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Are you behind me?   Are you behind me? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 9:22 am

Are you behind me? - Page 6 Tumblr_inline_mgxou4SYUN1ret15b

Kaius sighed, shaking his head. All these words in the end falls to nothing when they die. He parried with the incoming sword, almost landing into Lupa as she tried to keep it away. He smiled to Lupa, in thanks for covering him. Even more sounds, and this ringing one just makes the burst of words sound way worst. He switched his target to the D7 girl who pulled her sword at him, blocking with one and then stabbing with the other. "One walked away from us and then another come back. But not even a 'hi'?" Kaius wasn't exactly pleased by the lack of logic in them. But it didn't matter. He took a step back, tilting his head slightly to the side in confusion by the logic of their actions. It was getting repetitive, even the shouts and taunts, basically everyone just insulting one another. Kaius was getting really sick of all of.. this. He didn't even feel like thinking of anything anymore. His stomach started whining and his mouth started drying up again. If only they could all just sit down and have tea or something.

Kaius' Items:
- 2 knives
- 2 apples
- 1 rope
- 1 throwing knife

Chiiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Block(3) :
Are you behind me? - Page 6 Blockedc
Are you behind me? - Page 6 Arrow-12
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Are you behind me?   Are you behind me? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 9:13 pm

Laura's medkit ran out and the tributes began to hurt from lack of food and water.

(First is damage you take off for water and second is damage you take off for food. You cannot block and the only tribute who doesn't have to take both, is Lupa. She drank water recently in the past couple rounds and stuff, she will take the food one however.)
Sorella carried out 2 launched of one TRAP :
Are you behind me? - Page 6 78160488 , Are you behind me? - Page 6 19586126
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are you behind me?   Are you behind me? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 11:10 pm

Are you behind me? - Page 6 Tumblr_m1siaczhw01ql6owv
Are you behind me? - Page 6 Create.php?text=Valerie%20Royal&name=Shelter%20Me
Valerie gasped and keeled over, clutching at her stomach, as the long-ignored pains of hunger and thirst washed over her- but no, that wasn't the right way to explain it, Valerie realized. It was like there was something living in her stomach, something with claws and teeth and arms, so many arms, scrambling up her raspy throat and scratching against the sides. She tried not to gag and was almost glad she was dying so she would never have to be pregnant. With that thought, Valerie dawned on the idea that she had known she would die for maybe the last hour. She couldn't help but grin as some of her least favorite tributes felt the pain as well, and although she was a bit too delirious to tell if they were dead or not, she knew it was likely they were the same or worse than her. Clearly Laura was going to make it past the crushing wave of human necessities, but she realized she would die with the notion that her enemies had died either before her or shortly after, and they were not the ones who had killed her. Looking up at Laura again, she decided she wanted to die now, on her own terms, not in a few minutes at the hands of her enemy. And if she was going to die, she wanted her last few moments to be pleasant. Valerie smiled, satisfied with her conclusion. She spat at Grace and the D5 girl, who she decided to call Sally for the next couple of seconds, and stumbled over to Kaius, kissing him lightly on the cheek. He would forever be like a brother to her, even in death. She then glanced at the little girl, who she thought was called Lupa, and made sure she was out of Lupa's audible range. "Take care of her," she said quietly. "And good luck. Oh, right, and I should probably say goodbye. Thanks for being the most adorable district partner ever, and, I guess... goodbye." She smiled sadly, nodded to Lupa, and turned to her opponent. "Hey, D5," she called. "See you in hell." She smirked, and, with a fleeting last impulse, spun around, chucked both of her knives at Laura, and just let go.

Valerie Royal has died. (Although she had 20 HP left, I believe it was her time. Razz) RIP Valerie, you were immensely fun to play, made me love you, are probably my most developed character, especially over the course of 2 weeks, and I am proud to have created you. <3 Live on in the realm of deceased imaginary characters, and go flirt with Cato from the future hunger games when he gets there in 20sih years or whatever because he is beautiful. Rest in Fabulousness. You are amazing. <3

Attacked Laura. (One last shebang. Hehe, I said shebang. Razz

Guest carried out 1 launched of one Attack(Other) :

Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Female Posts : 521
Birthday : 1998-06-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Are you behind me?   Are you behind me? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 2:38 am

As I realise about not eating, I give up hope. I quickly grab my bamboo water bottle and drink out of it, I also eat the raw beef strip that Grace had given me. I then try to heal myself up with the pills that Laura had given me. I hope that it would be enough to survive.
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Are you behind me?   Are you behind me? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 2:38 am

The member 'amy_clove' has done the following action : ROLL

'Heal(Other)' :
Are you behind me? - Page 6 Scaled.php?server=10&filename=failbk
Back to top Go down
Mugsy

Mugsy

Female Posts : 66

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Are you behind me? - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/150Are you behind me? - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)
Character Name:: Grace Newton
Alliance:: Grace Thornton (D11), Laura Woods (D7)

PostSubject: Re: Are you behind me?   Are you behind me? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 6:21 am

( Nawr.. RIP Valerie you where superfun to play against! )

Grace Newton
Are you behind me? - Page 6 Grace-26
Gadget had long suspected that there was something very strange going on when all of a sudden it was like a switch was flipped and she felt like she was dying of dehydration and hunger.. how was this possible? Surely it had not been that long since she had been in the forest with Grace sharing water and food before the Gamemakers had dropped them into this trap? Time was another of tricks in the Arena she guessed as looking around her tributes where falling like flies not from fighting but with the same overwelming thirst and hunger.. There was no fight in her as she reached for her friends, this was not how it was supposed to go. Gadget had known she would never win but she had hoped to see her friends though.. not to watch over them as they died. "I'm sorry.." she whispered to Grace, she was too weak to do anything more and Gadget had already given away most of her supplies.. all she had was useless to her now that she had run out of healing supplies and water. "I um.. never really had any friends.. not for a long time..you saved me and you didn't have to.. it probably doesn't matter now but I meant a lot.." Gadget wiped her eyes before the noise from the other side of the room made Gadget turn to see the girl from District 3 spitting at her. "Thanks for the water" she said, but what she was really glad of was the distraction as she watched over Grace. She wanted to give her the respect the girl deserved and when the time had passed took the last of her friends supplies.

Scavenging was the only thing left to her now, disgusting as it was her only hope was to go though the packs of the ones that had fallen and hope one of them had died with a medkit, food or water in their pack. Hearing the girl from District 3 call out to her Gadget assumed that a attack was forthcoming and dropped what she was doing to force herself back to her feet.. sword drawn. "Whatever" she muttered but as the girl spun Gadget reached out to Laura "Watchout!.. " she knew she couldn't win the games but maybe she could at least save her friend as she stepped into the path of the knives. She knew that if she didn't die here one of the others would get her and Gadget would rather die by the girl's blades then to be murdered in cold blood by the survivors.

[ Block to Laura... oooh this is like Russian Roulette! ]
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Are you behind me?   Are you behind me? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 6:21 am

The member 'Mugsy' has done the following action : ROLL

'Block(Other)' :
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Are you behind me? - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue1/1Are you behind me? - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Are you behind me?   Are you behind me? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 6:58 am

As I slunk back into the shadows, I just catch sight of Gadget's blade coming at me. I slide back as quick and quiet as possible and find myself against a wall. It's then that I feel a little shaky and realize my stomach has been gnawing at me for quite a while.

I don't take my pack off this time, just open one part and slip my hand inside, finding my crackers. I eat about a serving slowly before putting them back in my bag. Then I pull out my water again to take a few sips to rehydrate myself. As I'm returning that to my bag and closing the pack, I see many of the tributes showing the effects of starvation and thirst. Most of them begin to fall over, maybe dead. I'm not sure who's dead or alive anymore, so I slip deeper into the shadows until I can figure out what's going on.

Cowvus carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Back to top Go down
Maybeth
The Avatar
Maybeth

Female Posts : 215
Birthday : 1999-09-30

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Samantha Woods

PostSubject: Re: Are you behind me?   Are you behind me? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 11:08 am

A sudden pain ripped through me and I realized how hungry I was.Thirsty too,but the hunger caused the pain.I opened the pack I had received from my sponsor and ate a piece of bief,calming my stomach for a while.Suddenly,I saw movement and Grace fell on the ground."Grace?Grace!"I shouted as a sudden flash of something silver and red made me turn my head again,only to see Gadget's body falling on the ground in front of me with the knifes of Valerie in her leg.Both girls,where on the ground,but I only cared about Gadget.I rushed next to her and took her hand with tears in my eyes."Gadget!Gadget,no,don't leave me!Stay here,please!"I cried but already knew it was too late.Suddenly my pain turned into anger."You!You took her away!"I screamed and grabbed my sword,cutting off Valerie's dead head.I saw Grace's bow fallen next to Gadget with her water bottle and a small packet of something and grabbed them,for the first time wanting to kill for my pleasure and revenge."Killers!YOU,SELFISH B******S!YOU TOOK HER LIFE,YOU F***ING IDIOTS!"I screamed and soot Kaius,since he was her district partener adn I wanted him dead first.I also grabbed Valerie's knife's from Gadget's body,figuring out I could use them as a weapon too.

OOC:Is the cutting off Victoria's head counting as an attack?
Maybeth carried out 1 launched of one Attack(7) :
Are you behind me? - Page 6 Arrow-12
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Are you behind me?   Are you behind me? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 12:11 pm

Are you behind me? - Page 6 Tumblr_inline_mgxnpiVjfy1ret15b

Kaius' throat dried up worst than a desert, coughing and hacking up a bunch but only air and dust. This was going to be the death of him unless miracle fell from the sky. Or ceiling if you must. He gotten used to the hunger pains, like they started to numb out. But did all that really matter after what was about to happen? He pulled out an apple, ready to pass one onto Val when things happened so fast. Everyone was feeling the effects of death by nature. Even the D7 girl didn't attemot to block his last swipe at her. No, no no no no.. was all that ran through his mind as she stumbled around, almost falling over. Kaius caught her as she made her way towards him, holding onto her. It happened too fast, this was not happening. He came here to fix things, not make them worst. He was suppose to die, not her. "I'm so... sorry, it's my fault," it has always been his fault. His fault that he didn't comfort his best friend when she needed him, his fault when his district partner was dying. His grip onto her tightened, not wanting to let Valerie go as he kissed the top of her head in return, nodding at her last wish. She left his side faster than Kaius could accept as she spent the last of her energy onto another.

He was a failure. Shock overwhelmed him and nothing from his emotional side could even be forced out. He was a failure. Kaius stared as Valerie's life drained from her, falling to the ground in a loud thump with the sins being her last. He failed to fix anything at all. He had let Sora down. Things were still sinking in while many others dropped, and the deaths happened so fast. What stole his gaze was the fact that D7 girl cracked. She started screaming at the lifeless body that once belonged to Valerie raising her sword on her. He certainly hope that his little brother wasn't seeing it. Wincing at her language, Kaius almost tripped over himself while he ran towards her, throwing that knife he picked up with all his arm throw strength before reaching and pushing her away from Valerie. "Don't. you. dare." Mercilessly taking back the knife, his voice shook, eyes hardening but deep within, if you stare deep enough, you could see him broken. Kiaus stared right into her eyes, forcing out his next sentence, "and before insulting others, look at mirror first." Humans are complicated and irrational. It was intriguing, but a live specimen would be way too much. They always do something different, something unexpected, something electronics could never do. Kaius started filling his mind up again, clogging back down the upcoming emotions of the aftershock. But all it did made him remember what Val wanted him to do. After backing off from the D7 girl, his eyes scanned the room for Lupa, it wasn't a very big room, and they were easy to spot if you focus. He was just glad that she was still standing, obviously surviving better than the rest. A smile lasted a millisecond before his attention went back to the girls who were still alive. It was hectic, it was crazy, but it was examinable to see who was still around, those that were breathing of course, first thing's first. Kaius bit his lip, keeping his emotions skin deep, feeling his mind run amok as they comprehend the situation, comprehend the death, comprehend everything.

Kaius' Items:
- 2 knives
- 2 apples
- 1 rope
- 1 throwing knife

Chiiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Block(3) :
(Just to clarify, attack to Laura, block for at least to stop the poor girl from losing her head xD no block for Kaius himself)
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Are you behind me?   Are you behind me? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 1:27 am

Multiple cannons went off, three in total, now there were only three tributes left in the room.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Are you behind me?   Are you behind me? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 6:45 am

As the cannons went off, I saw that there were only two tributes left in the room other than myself. And one was Kaius. The other girl was done for, I knew that, but I had no idea if the Game Makers would force me to fight Kaius once she was dead. He seemed to have the situation under control, so I stayed back, deciding only to fight if I needed to. If I was lucky, he would take damage as well before it was over and I had to fight him.
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Are you behind me?   Are you behind me? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 2:31 am

Are you behind me? - Page 6 Tumblr_inline_mgxq9rv59R1ret15b

As he saw the last girl fall limp to the ground, all the sudden craze died down to silence, with only his gasping to fill it up. His legs gave way, all the adrenaline vanished and Kaius fell to his knees, taking a break. His coughs soon replaced his gasps as his eyes frantically searched around for the one girl he didn't know whether still alive or not. He mustered up the energy to grab the bottle from Laura's body and quickly took a long drink from it, keeping some water left as he closed the cap. He looked towards her, chest still heaving up and down while his shoulders sagged, realising that she was still alive and well; in a much better shape than he was that's for sure. He turned back to the mass murder, looking at the sickening scene. And yet, there was only silence - they were still trapped in here. It was then when he though he could no longer keep the wall up as all the emotions washed over. All of them.

Sitting on the ground, he knew he had failed. Staring towards Valerie who had almost lost her head, his hand combed through his hair, gripping the ends of it. It was all his fault, it was always his fault. His shoulders shook as he sat there, vulnerable to everything else. So this was how it felt to be human. To just sit and do nothing but feel helpless. Kaius took a few minutes to himself before he stood up again, limps screaming in protest. "Damn this room," Kaius muttered as his voice echoed through the small little room. He weakly kicked onto the walls and then started punching them, making no dent at all. Knuckles started to split before he gave up and slid down to the ground once again back against the wall, staring blankly to Lupa. Take care of her, she said. A laugh almost came up through his pathetic body. He can't break his promise now can he?

Kaius' Items:
- 2 knives
- 2 apples
- 1 rope
- 1 throwing knife
- 1 water bottle
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Are you behind me?   Are you behind me? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 4:02 pm

No change
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Are you behind me?   Are you behind me? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 7:20 pm

I watched as Kaius finished off the last girl much faster than I'd excpected. I was a little happy, but mostly I didn't think much of it. Another enemy out of the way. Then I thought about how many cannons had gone off over the past weeks, and I realized there must only be two or three tributes left. Which meant I was going to have to fight Kaius soon, but not yet. I can tell he's starting to loose it in here, especially since we're surrounded by dead bodies.

As I'm moving out the shadows, he starts to beat against the walls in what I assume is a futile attempt to get out. While he does that, I scamper around, looking at all the possessions of the fallen and trying to determine what to take. There isn't much left, considering no one really had water on them and the few medkits seemed to have been over used. In the end, I take mostly from Laura, her food supplies will keep me going, and her shovel might be useful later. I pick up her sword too, just in case I need it later. From my pack I take out an apple and some rope, putting in the beef and berries I got from the deceased. I shove the apple in my mouth while I use the rope to make a belt that holds both my spare sword and shovel. I finish my apple, tossing the core somewhere, then pull out my water and take a sip to wash it down, then put the water back in.

Finally done, I put my pack back on and look to Kaius, who had finally given up and slumped onto the ground while I was scavenging. "There's still at least one tribute out there, and the Gamemakers could send them our way any time. You can sit there if you want, but I'm going to be ready to fight when that happens" I say, probably the most I've said to him, yet also the most heartless thing I've said, but I mean it. He can't afford to give up yet, and neither can I.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you behind me?   Are you behind me? - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are you behind me?
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: Games Archive :: The 32nd Hunger Games :: 32nd Arena :: Underground Floor :: Small Rooms-
Jump to: