The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Times

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Female Posts : 521
Birthday : 1998-06-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
First Times - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue150/150First Times - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

First Times - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Times   First Times - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 5:03 pm

I kiss him more, and I love the way his lips feel against mine. I feel safe and cozy inside of his arms. I never want to let go and stop kissing him.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
First Times - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue150/150First Times - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: First Times   First Times - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 5:47 pm

OOC: Alright, as an admin, I watch all the topics in the district, and I've been reading this one for awhile. I was going to let this slide, but because I'm not the only person who has said something about, I would like to inform you guys, that while you rp, you should also be moving the plot along and shouldn't be kissing, nearly every single post. Your characters have posted back and forth kissing each other, and that's all your characters are doing, please try to add more than just kissing into their relationship, there's much more couples can do together than just kiss. Just to keep in mind! (:

Keep in mind you two have said the word kiss in your posts 11 times just on this page... with like, 6 posts. Go like, talk about cheese or something -Gaz
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: First Times   First Times - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 6:02 pm

OOC: Okay. I'll keep that in mind for my next post Smile
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Male Posts : 921
Birthday : 1999-09-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
First Times - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/150First Times - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/150)
Character Name:: Leon Holt
Alliance:: N/A

PostSubject: Re: First Times   First Times - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 11:06 pm

Ace stopped and broke away and he pressed his forehead to hers. "Maybe...we should talk instead. Plus...it would be nice to actually feel my surroundings for once." He smiled, to show it was only a joke. He pulled his head away so that it rested on one of the pillows. He looked at her, and he brushed a strand of hair that was near her eyes.
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: First Times   First Times - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 7:55 pm

Lynzi was actually alright with that. "Sure. What should we talk about?" she asked. Lynzi couldn't come up with any interesting topics.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: First Times   First Times - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 10:59 pm

(Please make sure your posts remain within the post minimum, of four sentences, it is site rules after all.)
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
First Times - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/150First Times - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/150)

PostSubject: Re: First Times   First Times - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 10:24 am

He thought about that for a moment. He didn't know what to talk about to be honest. The only thing that came up was the Games...and that certainly wasn't the best topic to talk about. He thought more and then had an idea. "Tell me more about...yourself. Any friends you may have, hobbies that aren't training...I think we may have covered that already, but I seriously can't think of anything else." He laughed a little after he said that.
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: First Times   First Times - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 10:36 am

Lynzi thinks about what he asked. It was difficult for her, as she was focused on Training, and let everything else fade out. She did have some interests though. "Well, as friends go, I don't have any others. I preferred my own company ever since my family died, I never knew what love was. True love anyways, until today. And as for hobbies and interests, anything to do with nature. Plants, animals, life in general. And I love cooking. Only vegetarian meals though." Lynzi couldn't bear the thought of eating animals. No one else knows about the vegetarian thing though. She only started when her family died.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: First Times   First Times - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 10:47 am

He looked at her, a little surprised, but he was still smiling. "You're a vegetarian? That's actually pretty interesting...I always find people that are unique interesting. Is that weird?" He laughed a little again and locked her gaze once more.
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: First Times   First Times - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 5:08 pm

She looked into his eyes, happy that he liked unique people. "It's not weird. I wouldn't find a guy who does nothing, eats normal stuff, has no interests and wears the same stuff everyday interesting. Little unique things are what make people interesting. Besides, I'm sure that you have some little unique things." Lynzi loved interesting people too. And she truly believes that Ace is one of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Times   First Times - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Times
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3