The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The next door neighbor (me and tarantula)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Noctavia

Noctavia

Female Posts : 59
Birthday : 1999-02-08

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) Left_bar_bleue150/150The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Noctavia frost
Alliance:: None

The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) Empty
PostSubject: The next door neighbor (me and tarantula)   The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 5:03 pm

I walk home slowly to my house, looking at the world around me. I enter the front gate then I walk to my backyard. I put down my bag before I walked over to the swing bench in our backyard. I sit down as the bench begins move, I look over the house beside mine's. I sighed as ifelt something familiar to the house, like someone I knew lived there, but I shrug my shoulders thing to ignore the feeling. She soon remember her mom saying that some family named the browns lived there."could it be... That boy I met lived their?" I shake my head not knowing the answer.
Back to top Go down
Tarantula
The Spider
Tarantula

Male Posts : 77
Birthday : 1998-02-08

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) Left_bar_bleue45/150The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) Empty_bar_bleue  (45/150)
Character Name:: Anthony Brown
Alliance:: Careers

PostSubject: Re: The next door neighbor (me and tarantula)   The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 11:14 pm

The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) Imagegif
Anthony
I sighed as I rose from my bed, stretching my arms from a nice nap I had just taken. I looked out my window for a moment until I saw the one person I would have never expected to be there, Noctavia. I smiled and almost dive for my shirt, yanking it on my head as well as my pants before I went outside. My gate could be heard shutting as I walked along the street. "Hi Noctavia." I chuckled, walking by her fence.
Back to top Go down
Noctavia

Noctavia

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) Left_bar_bleue150/150The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: The next door neighbor (me and tarantula)   The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 11:43 pm

I snap my head quickly hearing a familiar voice, I smiled instantly never evening knowing he was there beside all along."hey Anthony, what surprise." I replied back to him, stopping the swinging bench I was on.
Back to top Go down
Tarantula
The Spider
Tarantula

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) Left_bar_bleue45/150The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) Empty_bar_bleue  (45/150)

PostSubject: Re: The next door neighbor (me and tarantula)   The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 9:12 am

The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) Tumblr_mnncsvJlDY1snqtd1o1_500
Anthony

I stopped walking and stood at her fence, smiling brightly. "I didn't know you lived here. Or are you just visiting?" I chuckled, then asked a tiny bit more serious. If she lives there that would be awesome! I thought, and to think, for 18 years I've never noticed another kid lived there. I stood at the gate, awaiting the answer patiently, also sort of hoping I could come in.
Back to top Go down
Noctavia

Noctavia

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The next door neighbor (me and tarantula)   The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 4:45 pm

The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) Tumblr_mc7z42gUsZ1rdx2gko1_500.gifNoctavia
I smiled as I spoke,"I live here, do you live next door?"i get up from the bench walking over to the fence."would you like to come in?" I asked opening the gate, I soon walked back to swinging bench. I soon felt a feeling in stomach which was unfamiliar but Ignore the feeling.
Back to top Go down
Tarantula
The Spider
Tarantula

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The next door neighbor (me and tarantula)   The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 12:32 am

The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) Tumblr_m4510bxtge1rozz81o1_500
Anthony

I nodded then chuckled "I have for 18 years." As she opened the gate I nodded then said "Sure." I followed her to the swing and sat down on the other side. I still was trying to stay far enough so she didn't think I was a creeper. I also felt a weird feeling inside of me, but tried to ignore it.
Back to top Go down
Noctavia

Noctavia

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The next door neighbor (me and tarantula)   The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 6:17 am

The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) April-young-o GIFSoup
Noctavia
"don't even try it, all he is going to do is hurt once the games come around, just don't." My mind screamed at me. I focused my eyes on the ground, onto a small flower. I closed my eyes still trying to get rid of the voice coaxing me, the only thing I could do was sigh.

Last edited by Noctavia on Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tarantula
The Spider
Tarantula

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The next door neighbor (me and tarantula)   The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 11:54 am

The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) Tumblr_mr45h6R7hn1r5701so1_500
Anthony

I looked at her as she looked at me, but I couldn't for long. I looked down and shook my head just the tiniest, fighting a strange urge to suddenly kiss her. I ran my fingers roughly through my hair in frustration at myself as I sat there. I growled in my head Don't get attached to anyone, not until your 19 and out of the Hunger Games.
Back to top Go down
Noctavia

Noctavia

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The next door neighbor (me and tarantula)   The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 5:22 pm

The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) Tumblr_mc85mssHtc1qmjwrlo1_500.gif
Noctavia

I lift up my head to see that he was struggling like I was. I soon look back down to the ground, looking back at the flower. I start to hum a song,before I started to sing."When it’s meant to be You go kinda crazy Meant to be You forget your name When it’s meant to be It’s destiny callin’ And nothin’ ever will be the same,And if you listen, you’ll find your heart"i sing softly hitting the each note and pitch perfectly. I looked at the sky showing emotion in my face."I know what your going through right now and... I feel the same way."i said touching his shoulder lightly as I look at him, before removing my hand.
Back to top Go down
Tarantula
The Spider
Tarantula

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The next door neighbor (me and tarantula)   The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 7:28 pm

The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) Tumblr_mr3s75hPAu1se9epao1_500
Anthony

I ran my fingers though my hair roughly again as she sang, her not making this easy on me. As she touched my shoulder I slightly stiffened before I looked up at her beautiful face and sighed "I just...don't want to...you know...fall in love, when this year I have the highest risk of being in the games. Plus, I was planning on volunteering this year. I just don't want to leave someone in misery if I'm killed and don't want to be miserable if the person I do fall in love with gets picked for the games. You could say I'm..uh...scared..."
Back to top Go down
Noctavia

Noctavia

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The next door neighbor (me and tarantula)   The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 7:40 pm

The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) Jeremy-and-April-3-jeremy-and-april-33034945-496-279
Noctavia
"I understand completely, I know me being around is making it hard for you."I look at the sky closing eyes again, and I soon open them and I looked down at it. I smiled lightly as I stayed focused on my necklace.
Back to top Go down
Tarantula
The Spider
Tarantula

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The next door neighbor (me and tarantula)   The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 7:46 pm

The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) Tumblr_mr2s68sZek1rmd2uso1_500
Anthony

I sighed a sat up, still looking over at her. I stayed silent but leaned forward as if to kiss her, but stopped myself and looked down. I couldn't do that, I couldn't get attached to anyone.
Back to top Go down
Noctavia

Noctavia

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The next door neighbor (me and tarantula)   The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 7:54 pm

The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) Tumblr_meazj7kbtA1qd7fc3o1_250
Noctavia
I drop the necklace down as i slowly start off into a daydream. My eyes close as to look like I'm enjoy the sun. When I closed my eyes my bangs fall over my eyes as I slip into the dream. I quickly open my eyes before I slipped in any farther, I looked at him again, soon out of nowhere I kissed his check. I was shocked by my action and I knew I had to escape."excuse me." I spoke in quiet voice which was barely audible, and I got off the bench and I went under a awning which was behind the bench and I went under it . Behind the awning was a small pond and meadow which my parents paid to have build here and I sit down on the grass, as I was shield away from the outside world. " look what you done now, he will probably come here and scream at you, or worse leave." I thought to myself.
Back to top Go down
Tarantula
The Spider
Tarantula

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The next door neighbor (me and tarantula)   The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 2:05 am

The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) Tumblr_mr4ui4u2xm1r0gkoeo1_500
Anthony

I flinched a little as she kissed my cheek but jumped to my feet as she walked away. "Wait!" I called before I began following her slowly. I poked my head around a corner and called lightly, no hint of anger in his voice, "Noctavia?" I slowly walked over to her and squatted down beside her and lightly rested my hand on her shoulder "What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Noctavia

Noctavia

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The next door neighbor (me and tarantula)   The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 6:20 am

The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) April-o GIFSoup
Noctavia

I felt a chill down my back, as he rested a hand on my shoulder, I looked at him for a minute before turning back to the pond and sighing." It's just how I reacted I know we can't be together, I tried to hold it in but somehow, I couldn't resist."i picked up a small pebble and threw it into the water gently." you'll probably hate me now,just because of my reaction."
Back to top Go down
Tarantula
The Spider
Tarantula

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The next door neighbor (me and tarantula)   The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 12:51 pm

The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) Tumblr_mr5kfxUfFA1re6b50o1_500
Anthony

I looked straight into her eyes as looked at me, shaking my head a little. As she spoke her last sentence I said "I'm not going to hate you, that was actually...kind of nice." I sat down beside her, moving my hand to my side as I did, and sighed again, looking over at her.
Back to top Go down
Noctavia

Noctavia

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The next door neighbor (me and tarantula)   The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 1:07 pm

The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) Image10
Noctavia
I nod as I look back at him." yeah I guess it was okay."i said with a smile feeling better."I always liked to come to this place in my yard, it always helps to clear my mind."

Last edited by Noctavia on Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: The next door neighbor (me and tarantula)   The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 1:29 pm

(OOC: Noctavia, I'd like to note your gif is of Selena Gomez, and that's not who your claim is, if you could please change it that'd be great, thanks! (: )
Back to top Go down
Tarantula
The Spider
Tarantula

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The next door neighbor (me and tarantula)   The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 1:39 pm

[font]Anthony[/font]

I nodded, playing with my fingers a little bit, "It is very pretty." Then I whispered, adding to the sentence before "Just like you." 
Back to top Go down
Noctavia

Noctavia

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The next door neighbor (me and tarantula)   The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 1:56 pm

The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) Huh
Noctavia

I tilted my head slightly, before blushing a little." we'll I'm not that pretty."i say still looking at him with my green eyes, I push back a strain of hair behind my ear.
Back to top Go down
Tarantula
The Spider
Tarantula

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The next door neighbor (me and tarantula)   The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 2:53 pm

Anthony

I looked down for a moment but looked up just in time to see her moving her hair. I got lost in her eye, and I slipped. I sighed and shook my head "Your beautiful." Before I could stop myself, I leaned forward and kissed her. 
Back to top Go down
Noctavia

Noctavia

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The next door neighbor (me and tarantula)   The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 2:59 pm

The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) Tumblr_mc85mssHtc1qmjwrlo1_500.gif
Noctavia

my eyes widen in shock, I soon started to melt as he kissed me. I moved my hand to touch the side of his face, I laid it on their lightly as my eyes slipped closed. My mind swirled with different things, as I have my first kiss.
Back to top Go down
Tarantula
The Spider
Tarantula

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The next door neighbor (me and tarantula)   The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 3:13 pm

[ltr]The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) Imagegif[/ltr]

[ltr]Anthony[/ltr]

[ltr]After about thirty seconds I realized what I was doing. I slowly pulled away gently, not sure what her reaction would be I whispered "I'm sorry..." I kept my eyes looking straight into hers, trying to keep from kissing her again.[/ltr]

Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: The next door neighbor (me and tarantula)   The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 3:15 pm

Spontaneously posting this...
Back to top Go down
Noctavia

Noctavia

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The next door neighbor (me and tarantula)   The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 3:22 pm

The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) Image11
Noctavia
I shook my head gently, not even angry,"it's okay, I'm not mad, it was kind of nice." I took my hand off his face as I lay it down on my knees, I smiled politely as I look at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The next door neighbor (me and tarantula)   The next door neighbor (me and tarantula) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The next door neighbor (me and tarantula)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next